Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating (36825 Views)

"My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2018
Eberechi24:
your husband created his thread too

pls how do one post link to a thread

copy and paste the link here na
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

I know where you're coming from. Of the desire never comes then all well and good. Apostle Paul was never married. However, the desire will come when you meet someone you're compatible with in almost every way.

People are still having successful marriages, they are just not publicised. It's the woe filled ones that get all the attention.
So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Eberechi24(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

copy and paste the link here na
av done that
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by donstan18: 4:29pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Quote where she said the attraction is no longer there. What she was talking about is that her sex life changed and coupling with the fact that her husband claims her pussy slacks at times then she's cheating. That is their problem. How would you feel if someone accuses you of something you're not doing? The act of love making isn't all about pathing a woman's leg and getting done with it in minutes. Couples have to be physically and psychologically ready for the act of love making to take its cause effectively. Imagine where you leave your home as early as 6:am, spend 12 hours from 24 working, come back tired, and you'd have to cook or do one or two things before bedtime and someone wakes you for sex. Would she perform? Then when she doesn't, you say it's because another man is involved.

Wow! I never knew your sex life can change when your partner is sexually attracted to you, I thought It does change when your partner is no longer attracted to you.

Like I said; I'm sure learning from you.

Please, spare me the epistle of love preachings, that's not the point of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by makydebbie(f): 4:30pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Quote where she said the attraction is no longer there. What she was talking about is that her sex life changed and coupling with the fact that her husband claims her pussy slacks at times then she's cheating. That is their problem. How would you feel if someone accuses you of something you're not doing? The act of love making isn't all about pathing a woman's leg and getting done with it in minutes. Couples have to be physically and psychologically ready for the act of love making to take its cause effectively. Imagine where you leave your home as early as 6:am, spend 12 hours from 24 working, come back tired, and you'd have to cook or do one or two things before bedtime and someone wakes you for sex...Would she perform? Then when she doesn't, you say it's because another man is involved.

Benny honestly I've to quote you.

You're making too much sense here.
Firstly, she mentioned stress. Stress can steal sex drive! Imagine being stressed out the whole day, trying to rest and someone initiates sex, you wouldn't feel the same way. Your body is obviously weak from the whole stress.
The op also mentioned she wasn't wet. You see? That means her husband didn't do any forepla.y. Imagine someone's sex drive is low due to stress, you won't even bother turning her on? Ahan! And people still want to blame this woman again.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by olaboy1: 4:37pm On May 29, 2018
For the husband to wake her up by 4am then this must be a lingering issue that OP has dismissed and failed to fix with her husband. I’m sure the husband is angry with all her attitude on the matter.

I bet if the husband decides to find one side chic outside, OP will be running around from one pastor to another who will eventually take advantage of her.

Be happy your husband is speaking his mind and still sexually active, just be nice enough and tell him what the REAL problems are.

10 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Wow! I never knew your sex life can change when your partner is sexually attracted to you, I thought It does change when your partner is no longer attracted to you.

Like I said; I'm sure learning from you.

Please, spare me the epistle of love preachings, that's not the point of this thread.
Do you know why I love my church? It's House On The Rock, PH. My pastor, Mr Lanre has a special Sunday service called Jesus Alternative where relational and marriage issues are being discussed as it is and this woman's issue was once a topic.

As a married man, he said after six months of marriage or there about; all the sexual urges starts dwindling 'cause you've got more to think of than sex. Your wife fit naked for your front and you won't have a bonner infact, you fit give her wrapper to tie and it doesn't mean you're not attracted to her but that it's human nature. If you did Economies, it's the law of diminishing returns. grin Marriage comes with more responsibilities and it's human not to always be in the mood for sex but couples have to discuss and create a balance. If possible, make out time on when to have sex when both of you could. So back to your question, when this happens, does it mean they're not attracted to each other?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by donstan18: 4:47pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Do you know why I love my church? It's House On The Rock, PH. My pastor, Mr Lanre has a special Sunday service called Jesus Alternative where relational and marriage issues are being discussed as it is and this woman's issue was once a topic.

As a married man, he said after six months of marriage or there about; all the sexual urges starts dwindling 'cause you've got more to think of than sex. Your wife fit naked for your front and you won't have a bonner infact, you fit give her wrapper to tie and it doesn't mean you're not attracted to her but that it's human nature. If you did Economies, it's the law of diminishing returns. grin Marriage comes with more responsibilities and it's human not to always be in the mood for sex but couples have to discuss and create a balance. If possible, make out time on when to have sex when both of you could. So back to your question, when this happens, does it mean they're not attracted to each other?

Nice explanation. Can I please know your definition of "Attraction"? If you don't mind.

Can I?
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:

Benny honestly I've to quote you.

You're making too much sense here.
Firstly, she mentioned stress. Stress can steal sex drive! Imagine being stressed out the whole day, trying to rest and someone initiates sex, you wouldn't feel the same way. Your body is obviously weak from the whole stress.
The op also mentioned she wasn't wet. You see? That means her husband didn't do any forepla.y. Imagine someone's sex drive is low due to stress, you won't even bother turning her on? Ahan! And people still want to blame this woman again.
It's clear to see where the problem lies but Donstan just want to be arguing without substantial facts.

2 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by eyinjuege: 4:50pm On May 29, 2018
olaboy1:
Nothing you do can ever satisfy a woman, they always quickly feel that emotional emptiness that would eventually make them vulnerable to another d!ck.
I think marriage should be abolished and open relationships encourage, that way nobody can sexually hold you to ransom.
I had to comment because a close friend of mine is having this same sexless marriage with his wife.

Give OP a new d!ck and all that I’m busy with logistic work will fly out the window.

I I heard people get tired of eating egusi all the time, and some black soup, ogbono, or efo riro may be needed to spice things up once in a while. I've also heard fruit salad is bae grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by CAPSLOCKED: 4:50pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:

As a married man, he said after six months of marriage or there about; all the sexual urges starts dwindling 'cause you've got more to think of than sex. Your wife fit naked for your front and you won't have a bonner infact, you fit give her wrapper to tie and it doesn't mean you're not attracted to her but that it's human nature. If you did Economies, it's the law of marginal utility. grin Marriage comes with more responsibilities and it's human not to always be in the mood for sex but couples have to discuss and create a balance. If possible, make out time on when to have sex when both of you could. So back to your question, when this happens, does it mean they're not attracted to each other?

TELL THAT PASTOR LANRE THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING.

5 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Nice explanation. Can I please know your definition of "Attraction"? If you don't mind.

Can I?
Donstan, have a nice day. grin
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by donstan18: 4:52pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Donstan, have a nice day. grin

Na so grin
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

TELL THAT PASTOR LANRE THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING.
Get married, only then will you have the authority to say he doesn't know anything.

2 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by CAPSLOCKED: 4:54pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Get married, only then will you have the authority to say he doesn't know anything.

IS THERE ANYWHERE YOU SAW "UNMARRIED" ON MY PROFILE?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by makydebbie(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
It's clear to see where the problem lies but Donstan just want to be arguing without substantial facts.
Lol, everything is the woman's fault. Even when her husband didn't even try to turn her on first. Haba!

7 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by CAPSLOCKED: 4:56pm On May 29, 2018
LoJ:

From all indications mariage is a very bad investment. Is this thing called marriage worth all the stress and energy put into it?

BONDAGE IN DISGUISE.

PEOPLE GET MARRIED ON SATURDAY AND WISH THEY HADN'T ON SUNDAY MORNING. undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IS THERE ANYWHERE YOU SAW "UNMARRIED" ON MY PROFILE?

Then do you jerk off whenever you see your wife unclad?

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by columbus007(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2018
Op,you be woman abi?ok abeg carry your matter go front i don tire for woman matter.

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Truthsbitter: 5:18pm On May 29, 2018
what are these ladies even saying?

Wife is no longer sexually attracted to her husband in just 6 years of marriage and they see nothing wrong in it?
stress ko stress ni...because the husband too is not also working abi?
oga if you're reading this, go out and have the sex of your life stop disturbing the confused and stressed madam...like if you become uninterested in having sex with her , she will be saying all these rubbish.
must the husband be the one to turn her on?

I give up on marriage ......I will have all the sex I want as a single man and make all the money I can to myself without having to put up with foolish mood swing character.

highest I pay someone to get pregnant for me and pay her to leave the child to my care.

rubbish ...

13 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by donstan18: 5:23pm On May 29, 2018
Truthsbitter:
what are these ladies even saying?

Wife is no longer sexually attracted to her husband in just 6 years of marriage and they see nothing wrong in it?
stress ko stress ni...because the husband too is not also working abi?
oga if you're reading this, go out and have the sex of your life stop disturbing the confused and stressed madam...like if you become uninterested in having sex with her , she will be saying all these rubbish.

I give up on marriage ......I will have all the sex I want as a single man and make all the money I can to myself without having to put up with foolish mood swing character.

highest I pay someone to get pregnant for me and pay her to leave the child to my care.

rubbish ...

Don't mind them, silly fellows always wanting to sugarcoat the truth undecided

Work indeed

7 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, everything is the woman's fault. Even when her husband didn't even try to turn her on first. Haba!
They say whatever would exonerate the man from any fault. Trust women to be cheats. grin
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2018
sex can never be the same way it was when you just got married for multiple reasons

1) you are both past the unlimited energy of youth. can your man still go four rounds straight?
2) you have children
3) you have work life stresses -
4) your bodies are not as taut as they used to be and you both feel less sexy
5) there is six years of baggage getting in the way - the stuff that you don't see during courtship; arguments, infidelity, stinginess, nasty memories

your man is feeling insecure because he is not 'turning you on' the way he used to. he thinks the only reason why that is happening is that someone else somewhere is doing it better.

you have two choices

have a long heart to heart with him
take the american option and fake it.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by bembem93(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2018
olaboy1:
Nothing you do can ever satisfy a woman, they always quickly feel that emotional emptiness that would eventually make them vulnerable to another d!ck.
I think marriage should be abolished and open relationships encourage, that way nobody can sexually hold you to ransom.
I had to comment because a close friend of mine is having this same sexless marriage with his wife.

Give OP a new d!ck and all that I’m busy with logistic work will fly out the window.
I dey tell u... anywaiz I think it's both ways.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by olaboy1: 5:41pm On May 29, 2018
bembem93:
I dey tell u... anywaiz I think it's both ways.

Yes it’s both ways, but the partner losing his/her sex drive should pay attention to the complaining partner and not just be dismissive with work as an excuse.
If you are tired of the marriage just say it and file for divorce.

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by princfred(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Quote where she said the attraction is no longer there. What she was talking about is that her sex life changed and coupling with the fact that her husband claims her pussy slacks at times then she's cheating. That is their problem. How would you feel if someone accuses you of something you're not doing? The act of love making isn't all about pathing a woman's leg and getting done with it in minutes. Couples have to be physically and psychologically ready for the act of love making to take its cause effectively. Imagine where you leave your home as early as 6:am, spend 12 hours from 24 working, come back tired, and you'd have to cook or do one or two things before bedtime and someone wakes you for sex...Would she perform? Then when she doesn't, you say it's because another man is involved.
Una better make it tight joor. Grip is what makes there worthwhile. A high percentage of men suspect their girlfriend talk less of wife when the grip is not there. Many wont say it out loud. A slack pussy makes men paranoid. An unresponsive wife, in addition, knocks them into savage mode.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by austyn0(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
Wonder2018:
This men though, shout out to all the married woman out there who know/ feel they are doing well in this school called marriage, but still getting an F by their examiner the hubby.
After 6years am still not getting it.
I used' to be the sex lover, who I loved intimacy with him from our dating ratings till recently, I won't deny the fact that I observed am loosing it gradually, easily put off, easily tired, not always in this mood, I just want to get in bed and sleep, (I sincerely never saw this day coming, knowing how sexually active j used to be) put whatever, I still make sure am available, i just don't really participate. But does this mean am cheating?
Hubby woke me around 4am and wanted us to get down, I was tired, i just started this new business (logistics) its taking a ton out of me in a different way, once am tired, nothing gets wet, everywhere is dry and tight. He wanted it from behind, usually I can deal without my vibrator, but I just wasnt in the mood, so I didn't use my vibe, I just took it in that way, it was painful and uncomfortable for me, but I wanted him satisfied, after we where done, he said to be its no more like before, are you cheating on me, and since then hubby has been Moody and all gloomy, I tried to hold a convo with him, but he just isn't interested, all he knows is once my private part doesn't feel the same, them am automatically cheating. I don't think that's fair, what happened to finding out what's wrong with this lady that it seems she is loosing what she used to have, what happened to seeing It from a positive angle.
Am not happy at all, I want to leave him to get over it, but them again I taught, its not the first time he is asking me if am cheating, claiming the place feels different, when it feels loose, he would say something is different. Okay here I am stating in 6years I haven't cheated, sexually or any way possible. So if my body changed, i dont know why it did, if my pussy hole feels larger, i dont know what changed, sometimes am tight sometimes am not, i don't want to be tagged what am not, or to suffer for what am not even close to doing, cause if he wants to make you suffer like he will do it so well, you wont know when you will start begging him to forgive you for what you didn't even do, so please sex therapist in the house come and look into this for us from a different angle other than cheating, hopefully he sees this and reads comments.
Body changes does not automatically mean she's cheating. Men!!! Stop doing it
Ubunja come over,, read and understand one of the very reasons I told you women are going through a lot and deserves to be understood/called to order other than attacked and condemned.

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2018
austyn0:
Ubunja come over,, read and understand one of the very reasons I told you women are going through a lot and deserves to be understood/called to order other than attacked and condemned.
i read that post earlier.
i never trust a woman in my life. pvssy doesnt become loose on its own. just as boobs dont become slippers on their own.
the woman has done something wrong. she claims she never cheated yet mentioned vibrators.!!! sex tòys open up the pvssy you're as good as cheating. she's dumb.

trust a woman at your own peril.

8 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by visijo(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2018
Fallacy
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by AZeD1(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Stop sugar-coating the truth, the first commenter is so so right. What kind of work takes away your sexual life and stops you from getting wet/h0rny? Was she raped?

A man/woman don't just wake up to loose the sexual drives and attraction he/she has for a partner without being attracted to someone else.

It's either the lady is cheating(which I believe) or she's crushing on someone as a result of a faded character/attribute of her husband.

This post shows you are not married.
Come back two years after marriage and talk.

4 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by lastempero: 7:52pm On May 29, 2018
Na when ur man start banging outside na that time u go start to dey wet sad .please are u the one handling dangote truck logistics that u cant wet for ur man again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.