Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating (36821 Views)

"My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by ubunja(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

One man a day loooool. O my sweet ignorant child. It's clear you only roll with your fellow boys and know nothing about women.
which part of "i never expect women to be faithful" did you not understand?
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by olamakinde(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

What do men really want? Today, you won't marry a liability, tomorrow, you won't marry a working woman.
Why would you use his statement as a yardstick for what all men want?
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Truthsbitter: 3:20pm On May 30, 2018
lasher1:
I know bricklayers who work all day, labourers who do very stressful physical work, carpenters and welders who exert a large amount of energy all day from 6am till 6pm and when they get home if madam asks for d dik they give it to her real good no questions asked. But when one woman starts doing one yeye gnld or "logistics" business she starts acting I am too tired for fuks or just lie down there like log when d guy is working his balls off.

Mind u if the guy were to complain about not being interested or low energy levels due to obvious hardwork done everyday the so called women will come out guns blazing trying to force d guy to gulp down various dangerous performance enhancing drugs.
As per OP eh if na me, once I notice u start lying like a wood and make sex boring or look like am just taking advantage of you, I'll just go get one of those ever ready unilag chicks to help my matter on d side sharp sharp. I can't be begging for fuks. Na 5k e go cost
tell them o.
Don't mind those silly hypocritical women..

And those foolish pussy licking men ...
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Blonchilli(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2018
Wonder2018 Ishilove SoapQueen kimbraa DrinkLimca
The comments on the first page is really sickening. And coming from guys it's safe to assume that the problem in marriage are from guys who feel entitled and assume all women cheat. That's pathetic. You think marriage of old would last if our fathers were always assuming that their wives are cheating it would last? It's obvious that they're are kids with childish mentality. Do they know how stressful it is managing a home while working logistics? Do they know what working logistics is in the first place? Or they think marriage is all about sex? They're so many things to think about than sex. Or do they expect the pussy to stay the same way after constant knacking? Op hope you've seen why it's not important to take one's marriage problems to nairaland ,they're insensitive. They're kids. Op I think it's normal for your vagina to slack after sometimes, have you given birth? I read an article sometime ago that stress also affects the vagina. So check the internet, not nairaland, and you'll find answers. As for your husband attitude if the apology would work do that and try and rekindle your sex life. Fix a day off, book a hotel room, change environment, set the place and have sex you've never had. Try something new. Fix your schedule for a few days before that to lighten your work load. If you have kids take them to a relative and spend a day or two with hubby. Preferably Saturday and Sunday. After love making talk to him. All these kids talking don't know jack about marriage. That misogynist prick is the worse. I thought he had sense but it's obvious he and his cohort have nothing up stairs but bash women up and down.

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Ishilove: 9:13am On May 31, 2018
Blonchilli:
The comments on the first page is really sickening. And coming from guys it's safe to assume that the problem in marriage are from guys who feel entitled and assume all women cheat. That's pathetic. You think marriage of old would last if our fathers were always assuming that their wives are cheating it would last? It's obvious that they're are kids with childish mentality. Do they know how stressful it is managing a home while working logistics? Do they know what working logistics is in the first place? Or they think marriage is all about sex? They're so many things to think about than sex. Or do they expect the pussy to stay the same way after constant knacking? Op hope you've seen why it's not important to take one's marriage problems to nairaland ,they're insensitive. They're kids. Op I think it's normal for your vagina to slack after sometimes, have you given birth? I read an article sometime ago that stress also affects the vagina. So check the internet, not nairaland, and you'll find answers. As for your husband attitude if the apology would work do that and try and rekindle your sex life. Fix a day off, book a hotel room, change environment, set the place and have sex you've never had. Try something new. Fix your schedule for a few days before that to lighten your work load. If you have kids take them to a relative and spend a day or two with hubby. Preferably Saturday and Sunday. After love making talk to him. All these kids talking don't know jack about marriage. That misogynist prick is the worse. I thought he had sense but it's obvious he and his cohort have nothing up stairs but bash women up and down.
You've spoken well
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by SoapQueen(f): 10:53am On May 31, 2018
Blonchilli:

I do not understand why my name is up there. I didn't condemn what the poster wrote, I replied to someone else's post. Try to read and comprehend.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Blonchilli(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

I do not understand why my name is up there. I didn't condemn what the poster wrote, I replied to someone else's post. Try to read and comprehend.
I didn't put your name there because of your posts. I listed those I agreed with their point. And yes I did comprehend what you mean undecided
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Radiants: 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
Blonchilli:

Veeery Weeelll Saaaidd!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.