Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating (36820 Views)

"My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:26pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:
im a man. what matters is my money.
you should know that by now.

And so? Are you gonna staple the money to your d!ck while she f**ks a younger man under your nose?
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by ubunja(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

And so? Are you gonna staple the money to your d!ck while she f**ks a younger man under your nose?
i never expect a woman to be loyal.but better a cheating oven-fresh nubile of 22 than a loyal 44 yr old living fossil with a pvssy full of cobbwebs. the living fossil has seen 100X more dick than the nubile has.

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Truthsbitter: 1:33pm On May 30, 2018
peacettw:

Gosh, that was hard to read. A little simplicity goes a long way, you know. No need to butter it all up to sound intelligent whereas you are not. First read my comment again, think and then put down your thoughts coherently please. That is if you want a discuss between the self acclaimed matured (whatever that means) and the self acclaimed scholar in all things (meaning you)
You seem to think you're some how making sense...

I don't sugar-quote grin .
madam you typed nonsense the first time ...no need to re-read.
I think you should go back to your fvcking comment, read it then tell us why you think the innocent sex starved man is likely to be a cheater (from your bleeped experience as you claimed) than the wife who is becoming too frequently uninterested in having sex with her husband in just 6 years of marriage.

fvcking Mrs intelligent
grin
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:40pm On May 30, 2018
filani:
The following advice is given to @ Wonder2018 with the assumption that she is sexually attracted to her husband & actually cares about
Pleasing him

@ wonder2018
By your own admission you have not been putting in your "A" game in bed, just making yourself "available" does not cover your lack of enthusiasm which is what your hubby has noticed and is calling you out on.

The greater irony is that you conveniently expect your hubby to accept sub-par sex after you have given all your strength to the job, as other posters b/4 me have noted your hubby is WORKING TOO! If your hubby goes a year without touching you, spending late hours after work ,taking private calls away from your hearing,code locking his phone, you would start asking questions too!

As others have also noted,this is less about stress & more about passionate desire, specifically your sexual desire for your hubby!

"A woman who wants to Shag you WILL FIND A WAY TO SHAG YOU!!!" - Rollo Tomassi

I can't help but notice that with all the hullabaloo in recent past about S3XDOLLS ,that NONE of our "Married" contributors on this thread raised an eyebrow about your Vibrator!

S3X DOLLS =evil, immature, satanic
S3X Vibrators = perfectly OK : /

You have an easier time connecting sexually with a intimacy gadget than with a flesh and blood Man but our married contributors completely missed this Red Flag and have nothing but critique for your hubby. LWKMD !!!
How many of them would welcome a S3X DOLL into their marriage bed?

She is taking the easy way out to her own Orgasm rather than purposefully building sexual intimacy & knowledge with her hubby to achieve same result, Why? Because the first requires just 3 AA batteries & 5 mins of clitoral stroking while the second demands Commitment, Time(days, weeks, months) & Desire to be the best she can be for her Hubby!

But Hey ,what do I know? Let's just blame the Hubby !!!

To be fair ,the slackness of the vagina as evidence of cheating is simply incorrect.

With that said, she herself is also Ignorant of her own body!!!
We are the generation living in the information age!!!

I challenge her to tell us that she has taken the time to research from Google "How to tighten slack Vaginal muscles",
I challenge her to tell us she knows what Kegel Exercises are!
I challenge her to tell us she has asked Google to tell her " Sex Positions for Lazy couples"
I challenge her to tell us she knows what KY jelly/lubricant is & what it's for!

My final submission is this, Get rid of the Vibrator ,Do your Sexual Knowledge Homework to bring your Vaginal muscles back up to specs,
Put the same enthusiasm you give to the Job to Making passionate love to your hubby, if it is really important to you ,You will save energy & make time for it, NO EXCUSES!!!

SHALOM !

You ask her to get rid of the vibrator and try to build an intimacy relationship with her hubby. You deliberately ignore the part where the act of sex performed on this particular day was painful and uncomfortable buy she soldiered on. This is a man who ignores the signs that the woman who he is having sex with is uncomfortable and in pain. This is a man who provably did not care whether she cums or not. Shouldn't you be giving him this advice?
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by peacettw: 1:41pm On May 30, 2018
Truthsbitter:

You seem to think you're some how making sense...

I don't sugar quote .
madam you typed nonsense the first time ...no need to re-read.
I think you should go back to your fvcking comment, read it then tell us why you think the innocent sex starved man is likely to be a cheater (from your bleeped experience as you claimed) than the wife who is becoming too frequently uninterested in having sex with her husband in just 6 years of marriage.

fvcking Mrs intelligent

Ah yes.... Insults!! The typical fail safe the self acclaimed intellectuals resort to when there's nothing more left to say. My dear, you are not half as intelligent as you think you are. You just proved that. I recognize try hards like you and it saddens me when you struggle and fail to make your point admist all the indecipherable words.written to bamboozle the semi-illiterates.
Take it or leave it, people project their failings on to the next party to absolve themselves from guilt. It is classic psychology 101. Get off that horse and educate yourself on the matter. Perhaps it will help with your inferiority complex.

Modified: Figured that you must be typing up yet another string of jargons so I took the liberty to provide you with the link to some materials that will help clear some of the cobwebs. Enjoy
https://www.google.com.ng/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&ei=TJwOW7LmFcfQgAb7konwBA&q=projecting+guilt+on+to+someone+else+and+psychology&oq=projecting+guilt+on+to+someone+else+and+psychology&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...18013.21950..21976...1....1022.6433.3-4j3j0j2j2......0....1.........0i71j33i160.T8XXEHyHRaE%3D
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:41pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:

i never expect a woman to be loyal.but better a cheating oven-fresh nubile of 22 than a loyal 44 yr old living fossil with a pvssy full of cobbwebs. the living fossil has seen 100X more dick than the nubile has.

Oh! She is definitely gonna see 100 more dicks with this attitude of yours. In fact she will actively go out to look for them to f**k on your material bed while you're hooked up to a life-support.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:42pm On May 30, 2018
Freeman59:
Without mincing words, I put it to you that you are cheating. You mean you have completely stopped having urge to have sex for your man? And why do you care if he reads your story here and comments here.
My dear the truth is in your heart, you know exactly what is happening.

Please where is your evidence that she is cheating? Do you also say that to man who post stories here?

2 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:43pm On May 30, 2018
castro9:
The vibrator is giving her d needed pleasure...burn am and concentrate on ur hubby

Maybe the hubby is not giving her the "needed" pleasure. Mr pump, pull out and sleep. Nobody wants that. The man should up his game.

3 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by olaboy1: 1:44pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

look at the quotes below;
"sweetheart you are the best thing that ever happened before slice bread and my body and soul want you all the time, is it okay if we don’t have frequent sex for another three months while I stabilize this start up company...thanks hunnie mua mua."

Does she need to tell him this? Don't they live together? Doesn't he know it notice her hustle?

You guys make a big deal out of telling women to know a man's mood and know when not to disturb him especially when he is tired from work and doesn't need any unnecessary nagging but I think you guys need that skill more than ever.

I believe you know women don’t nag us with sex, it’s all about complaining of mundane things like the kiddie shoe is broken, the washing machine knob needs to be fixed and all those sh!t when the man is trying to focus like DJ Khaled.

Men and women nag differently. You think I’m going to turn down a woman that comes stroking my chest when I’m watching the stock market crashing.
Next time think like a man and act like a woman.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Bishops10(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2018
LoJ:
The more I read topics on nairaland romance section, the less I believe in this illusion called marriage.

From all indications mariage is a very bad investment. Is this thing called marriage worth all the stress and energy put into it?

This shit called marriage scares me like hell
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

Oh! She is definitely gonna see 100 more dicks with this attitude of yours. In fact she will actively go out to look for them to f**k on your material bed while you're hooked up to a life-support.
so? even if she fvcks a new dick a day her body count will never equal that of a 44 yr old grandma that has been having sex since age 17.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:48pm On May 30, 2018
jfizle247:
Madam you are cheating on your husband... End of discussion!

evidence?

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:48pm On May 30, 2018
skales67:

We want a working woman who is not a liability in bed as well as we don't want a liability who does nothing at all but only works well in bed.

Get the picture?

You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:49pm On May 30, 2018
femi4:
Get married first, then you ll understand

Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:53pm On May 30, 2018
olaboy1:

I believe you know women don’t nag us with sex, it’s all about complaining of mundane things like the kiddie shoe is broken, the washing machine knob needs to be fixed and all those sh!t when the man is trying to focus like DJ Khaled.

Men and women nag differently. You think I’m going to turn down a woman that comes stroking my chest when I’m watching the stock market crashing.
Next time think like a man and act like a woman.

Now I know you truly are not married. If you're going to generalise women nagging then you never see anything. You're living in fantasy land if you think those stereotypes apply in real life. You have watched too much Hollywood movies. If you know how many sexual frustrated married women come for counselling? Both the ones that their husband does not even care if they cum or not so sex is not enjoyable, they just do it out of obligation like the op above? You will open mouth. Step into real world and don't let's nairaland boys deceive you.

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 1:54pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:
so? even if she fvcks a new dick a day her body count will never equal that of a 44 yr old grandma that has been having sex since age 17.

One man a day loooool. O my sweet ignorant child. It's clear you only roll with your fellow boys and know nothing about women.

2 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by olaboy1: 1:55pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

Now I know you truly are not married. If you're going to generalise women nagging then you never see anything. You're living in fantasy land if you think those stereotypes apply in real life. You have watched too much Hollywood movies. If you know how many sexual frustrated married women come for counselling? Both the ones that their husband does not even care if they cum or not so sex is not enjoyable, they just do it out of obligation like the op above? You will open mouth. Step into real world and don't let's nairaland boys deceive you.

OP did not mention sexual dissatisfaction, so what are you talking about marriage counselor.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Truthsbitter: 1:57pm On May 30, 2018
peacettw:

Ah yes.... Insults!! The typical fail safe the self acclaimed intellectuals resort to when there's nothing more left to say. My dear, you are not half as intelligent as you think you are. You just proved that. I recognize try hards like you and it saddens me when you struggle and fail to make your point admist all the indecipherable words.written to bamboozle the semi-illiterates.
Take it or leave it, people project their failings on to the next party to absolve themselves from guilt. It is classic psychology 101. Get off that horse and educate yourself on the matter. Perhaps it will help with your inferiority complex.

Modified: Figured that you must be typing up yet another string of jargons so I took the liberty to
provide you with the link to some materials that will help clear some of the cobwebs. Enjoy
https://www.google.com.ng/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&ei=TJwOW7LmFcfQgAb7konwBA&q=projecting+guilt+on+to+someone+else+and+psychology&oq=projecting+guilt+on+to+someone+else+and+psychology&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...18013.21950..21976...1....1022.6433.3-4j3j0j2j2......0....1.........0i71j33i160.T8XXEHyHRaE%3D
grin grin grin
see this mumu.
who is claiming intelligent?
have you not noticed that you're a fvcking hypocrite already.

tell us why you think the man is more likely a cheat than the woman.

You came up with insults and again hypocritically pointing crippled fingers at me to be guilty of insulting you.

okay forget the insults ...grin
and forget my jargons ....grin

Now tell us ....why do you think the man is more likely to be cheat than the woman?
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by skales67(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

You can't eat your cake and have it.

Oh really? I guess I'm having a swell time eating my cake and having it as my woman is a hard worker who supplements my income and also wows me in bed.

I am only speaking for the men out there who are not that fortunate. smiley
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 2:03pm On May 30, 2018
olaboy1:

OP did not mention sexual dissatisfaction, so what are you talking about marriage counselor.

Does she have to spell it out in English for one to decipher.
1) "...it was painful"
2) "... I felt uncomfortable"
3) "...I just had to do it for him"

- Once you have to have sex out of obligation, there is not satisfaction derived.
- Nowhere in that write up did she mention she climaxed.

Who enjoys sex that is painful, uncomfortable and wine no fulfilling climax at the end?

If this was a guy writing this, half of you would have told him to cheat? Afterall his wife is already accusing him if doing that.

3 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 2:04pm On May 30, 2018
skales67:

Oh really? I guess I'm having a swell time eating my cake and having it as my woman is a hard worker who supplements my income and also wows me in bed.

I am only speaking for the men out there who are not that fortunate. smiley

*Sigh* countdown to when you'll dump her for a younger woman. And then she'll dump you for much younger men and then the cycle continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by olaboy1: 2:10pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

Does she have to spell it out in English for one to decipher.
1) "...it was pianful"
2) "... I felt uncomfortable"
3) "...I just had to do it for him"

- Once you have to have sex about of obligation, there is not satisfaction derived.
- Nowhere in that write up did she mentions she climaxed.

Who enjoys sex that is painful, uncomfortable and wine no fulfilling climax at the end?

If this was a guy writing this, half if you would have told him to cheat? After his wife is already accusing him if doing that.

I just had to do it for him means she wasn’t interested in any sexual relationship with her husband. She never complained about his small d!ck or his premature ejaculation.
Anyway I’m not married and I’m not a husband material,my job is to f$ck to sleep as many women as I can.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by peacettw: 2:14pm On May 30, 2018
Truthsbitter:

grin grin grin
see this mumu.
who is claiming intelligent?
have you not noticed that you're a fvcking hypocrite already.

tell us why you think the man is more likely a cheat than the woman.

You came up with insults and again hypocritically point crippled fingers at me to be guilty of insulting you.

okay forget the insults ...grin
and forget my jargons ....grin

Now tell us ....why do you think the man is more likely to be cheat than the woman?

You are truly little minded. Like a child really. Quick to talk but slow to think. I am sorry but I will not be wasting my time on you this afternoon... You can figure out on your own whatever troubles you on this matter. I have done my part by giving you the tools, now go fish.
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by skales67(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

*Sigh* countdown to when you'll dump her for a younger woman. And then she'll dump you for much younger men and then the cycle continues.

Why should we dump each other when our psychological, financial, sexual and physical needs are being met by each other?

Or do you think my woman is like you or I am like the men you roll with?

Stop deluding yourself. tongue
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 2:15pm On May 30, 2018
olaboy1:

I just had to do it for him means she wasn’t interested in any sexual relationship with her husband. She never complained about his small d!ck or his premature ejaculation.
Anyway I’m not married and I’m not a husband material,my job is to f$ck to sleep as many women as I can.

Thanks for that irrelevant contribution.

2 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by Truthsbitter: 2:19pm On May 30, 2018
peacettw:

You are truly little minded. Like a child really. Quick to talk but slow to think. I am sorry but I will not be wasting my time on you this afternoon... You can figure out whatever troubles you on this matter on your own. I have done my part by giving you the tools, now go fish.
foolish matured woman ...grin
your age is a waste ... grin
deny your husband sex and when he complains, say to him "you're cheating" grin

keep your tools ...you've wasted a lot of your life time already but since it seems you got a few left don't waste it... grin
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by peacengine(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2018
The guy didn't do anything to turn her on na, women just de suffer. Not all men are like your husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 2:36pm On May 30, 2018
skales67:

Why should we dump each other when our psychological, financial, sexual and physical needs are being met by each other?

Or do you think my woman is like you or I am like the men you roll with?

Stop deluding yourself. tongue

That's what you said earlier now why are you changing mouth.

1 Like

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by skales67(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

That's what you said earlier now why are you changing mouth.

So when I talk about the needs of men in generalities, it means I am lacking in them?

You well so?
Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by MarieSucre(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
skales67:

So when I talk about the needs of men in generalities, it means I am lacking in them?

You well so?

Are we in your brain to know what you mean? And you see the first person "I" through out this convo, suddenly you want to come and play smart. Na you no well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by lasher1: 2:48pm On May 30, 2018
I know bricklayers who work all day, labourers who do very stressful physical work, carpenters and welders who exert a large amount of energy all day from 6am till 6pm and when they get home if madam asks for d dik they give it to her real good no questions asked. But when one woman starts doing one yeye gnld or "logistics" business she starts acting I am too tired for fuks or just lie down there like log when d guy is working his balls off.

Mind u if the guy were to complain about not being interested or low energy levels due to obvious hardwork done everyday the so called women will come out guns blazing trying to force d guy to gulp down various dangerous performance enhancing drugs.
As per OP eh if na me, once I notice u start lying like a wood and make sex boring or look like am just taking advantage of you, I'll just go get one of those ever ready unilag chicks to help my matter on d side sharp sharp. I can't be begging for fuks. Na 5k e go cost

2 Likes

Re: He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating by skales67(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

Are we in your brain to know what you mean? And you see the first person "I" through out this convo, suddenly you want to come and play smart. Na you no well.

Agreed! You are not in my brain. I now let you know a piece of what was in my brain when I said what I said and you still dey argue? Carry your PMS go one side o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.