Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed (22231 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Starz825(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

My guy sex no be everything. If you dey with a career woman you go understand say sex no be everything as long as say you self dey hustle well.

See these hard core sex na once in a while thing when una as couple get free time to have so much fun and sexual adventures.

To dey carry that sex things for head na error. Early morning sex na the best and that no dey last. So you want tell me say two people wey get career go dey reason hard core sex in the morning or night.

If e give the man chance on him free days and show am wethin she like las las na she go begin complain.

But make I ask, wethin be the joy of nacking after both of una don dey satisfied? Shey una go need to chop well and even talk about important things to make the relationship grow. Abi na just to satisfy una self sexually be why una dey the relationship.

Shey Tonto say her former husband na one minute man and she leave am dey form acapon, now the one minute man she talk another woman cherish am. This life no be sex matter. If e sweet for one minute, dey enjoy that sweet one minute everyday when you need am than to dey fine one hour wey go kill you
You are right Sha
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by cliqtips: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
grossintel:
How do you mean?

If you have a 100mg drug and you break it into two. If you use one half, you'll still have the same effect of 100mg. Breaking it wont give you 50mg.
Just saying you dilute a coca cola so that the sugar won't be too much in your body. Drinking the diluted one gives you the same amount of sugar in your body too
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Archangel15:
Your boyfriend is rich caring and good looking and you want him to be a sex guru at the same time

Are you people ever satisfied?
Swearz
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
I've been praying tirelessly and fasting continuously for that type of a man and you're here asking for drugs to make your man last longer, smh... suffer no de tire you?

Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by CsRockefeller(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
cliqtips:

If you have a 100mg drug and you break it into two. If you use one half, you'll still have the same effect of 100mg. Breaking it wont give you 50mg.
Just saying you dilute a coca cola so that the sugar won't be too much in your body. Drinking the diluted one gives you the same amount of sugar in your body too

Hmmmmmm. You sure?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by cliqtips: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Hmmmmmm. You sure?
very sure
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
cliqtips:

Lol, how did you come up with this analysis? When I was taking Propranolol for anxiety and wanted to stop, due to how beta blockers work it's not advisable to stop it at once so you have to tapper the dosage gradually.

That means breaking it in half then 1 quarter over a period of time. It took me almost a month to tapper from 180mg to 20mg and each time I dropped the dosage I would have panic attacks for a day or two.

So I wonder where you learnt that from, makes no sense to me..
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by cliqtips: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes, you can ask/engage a doctor to verify what I told you. I also used coca cola as a sample for you.

When you dilute that, it loses taste in your mouth but doesn't mean you're still not consuming the same amount of sugar (carbon in this case).

grossintel:

Lol, how did you come up with this analysis? When I was taking Propranolol for anxiety and wanted to stop, due to how beta blockers work it's not advisable to stop it at once so you have to tapper the dosage gradually.

That means breaking it in half then 1 quarter over a period of time. It took me almost a month to tapper from 180mg to 20mg and each time I dropped the dosage I would have panic attacks for a day or two.

So I wonder where you learnt that from, makes no sense to me..
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
cliqtips:
Yes, you can ask/engage a doctor to verify what I told you. I also used coca cola as a sample for you.

When you dilute that, it loses taste in your mouth but doesn't mean you're still not consuming the same amount of sugar (carbon in this case).

It was a doctor who directed me to cut them. Also on the written instructions of the medicine itself.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by luizpippo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
coolDude1145:

@Vianna,get him Zulgar tablet to use 1 hour or 30 minute before sex. He can also use Tramadol Red Tablet (Not the capsule) coz the red tablet is more effective than the capsule. One tablet is OK to pump up his action.

If he takes tramadol,u will even beg him to stop .

Make sure he doesn't take over dose. He can take 2 tablets of Zulgar but if u go for Tramadol red tablet, make sure it's just 1 tablet.

Try it and thank me latter.

You wan turn innocent fellow to junkie because one girl no dey satisfied?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Oturatetuala(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2021
10odd for tomorrow game, you can contact me 08136405483... 100% sure and congratulations to those that won my 10odds today. See y'all tomorrow.

How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife? / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / How To Scope A Girl