Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed (22245 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
grossintel:
I couldn't even keep an erection at all not to mention lasting. It improves prostrate and immune health dramatically. Doctors suggested I take testosterone shots which I declined because of the side effects, and some people on nairaland suggested this for me and it worked.
make i try am. Used to last lik 10 mins first round before , till i found out about anafranlin while i was serving around 2010. Used to last 40m first round or till d gal gets dry nd tired. Bt of recent d anafranlin no get effect on me again. Now pour under 2 mins angry

1 Like

Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
make i try am. Used to last lik 10 mins first round before , till i found out about anafranlin while i was serving around 2010. Used to last 40m first round or till d gal gets dry nd tired. Bt of recent d anafranlin no get effect on me again. Now pour under 2 mins angry
Lolzzzz. grin grin grin I wish I could last a few minutes and get over with it. Sex no be food.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by ericbertrand(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Vianna:
So I have this guy we've been dating for almost a year now. Rich, caring and good looking. But the problem is he doesn't last long before cum**ng meaning I'm not always satisfied. It takes a lady an average 20min of good sex to reach orgasm but for me its near impossible.

What drugs/ herbs can he take

Or what can he do to improve on this. Any tip he can also use during sex? Thanks a lot.
Le
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Royalcards(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Royalcards

Bring all Gift Card for instant payment.
ITunes
Amazon
Steam
Call or whatsapp 0813801828
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Obas101(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

What if he takes it and she is not in the mood? A friend had similar experience that he nearly died because his Kondo stood attention for long
He must have discussed it with her b4 the sex na.. a guy knows when he's going to get laid. Nd if the lady is not giving him the attention when he really needs it, is that one a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Vianna(f): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
ericbertrand:
Let him drink kunu. 4 bottles a week. And exercise vigorously
What type of kunu? Shinkafa or the normal one?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by lilliesboy(m): 1:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Vianna:

The one that that Alhaji often drinks before using his 12 inches long "sugar cane" to pound inside your wide hole.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by ericbertrand(m): 4:04am On Jun 07, 2018
Vianna:

c
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by DateMynd44(m): 4:26am On Jun 07, 2018
kushercain:
Op is either a guy or a troll or a guy troll. No fuks given angry
op is a guy looking for cheap attention
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Saff(f): 12:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Tallesty1:
Why don't you look for drugs to take so that you can cum early? Must he be the one to suffer because you're not satisfied? You want to place him on drugs because you're too stingy to let go of ordinary cum? Is that it?
You’re poison honestly cheesy
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by mimimile93: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2018
Vianna:
So I have this guy we've been dating for almost a year now. Rich, caring and good looking. But the problem is he doesn't last long before cum**ng meaning I'm not always satisfied. It takes a lady an average 20min of good sex to reach orgasm but for me its near impossible.

Or what can he do to improve on this. Any tip he can also use during sex? Thanks a lot.

If I give u some tips that will make him satisfy u, would dat stopd u from cheating on him?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by MissRaine69(f): 3:24am On Jul 04, 2018
He has a mouth I take it?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Pusyiter(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2018
I just have few questions before my suggestions.
How often do you two have sex?
What kind of food does he eat regularly?
How relaxed is he before and during sex?
My take;
You have a role to play too.
Engage in pre-intimacy for a very long time and permit him to touch sensitive areas of your body that tickle you.
Don't rush him nor allow him to rush you.
Encourage him to do a little exercise especially in his abdomen to enable him to hold on as well as eating fruits too.
Lastly, encourage more than one round of sex by stimulating him after he cum for another round.
I SAY NO TO DRUGS, the consequences may be severe later in life. grin
I hope I try?
Vianna:

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
I am serving a living God

Lol....that's what your personal text reads.

Why not remember him in your prayers? Just say a simple prayer for him so that your living God will cure him. Say something like;

Dear father,
I thank you for today and for your blessings in my life. I thank you also for my boyfriend. I know you are aware of his problems. I need him to fvckk me harder and longer. Lord please give him the strength of Samson, endow him with so much horse-powers that will make him bring out the bit'ch in me, let him hit the g-sp'ot with violent temerity, let his dckk caress my wet cvnt, give him strength O lord, give him wisdom to know when to hit harder, smoother, slowe, when to dig and when to roll, when to twist and when to turn.

I pray o loving father, knowing that you will answer rthe prayers of your daughter. And at the end, when I am moaning, I will include your name in the moaning.

Thank you for answering my prayers.
In J-boy name I pray.

**should work for you**
I am waiting for your testimony.

grin
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Agbeni33: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
grossintel:
Just ask them for Zinc Gluconate 50mg by Mason, you might find it difficult to find cause it's always sold out but keep looking, they will try to convince you to buy other brands but insist this is what you want. The container is just like this, cost me 3k back then, I had to buy it 3 times or so. BTW you seem to have ignored my warning, maybe you think I'm joking about it. I can give you my girlfriends number to ask her your self, then you will be satisfied with what your getting cause you don't want to be in her shoes trust me. I'm not sure this is the cause yet, went to the hospital and they said it's a mental thing and I lack concentration and I should try to really concentrate more during sex. It sounds like BS to me and they just kept laughing like I came to joke with them.

I gussed you took the drug for long period of time (u said for 6 months) that could be the cause of what is happening now.

my question is , if someone take it once by finishing the whole pills in the container is that not enough? Rather than taking it for period of six months.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Agbeni33:

I gussed you took the drug for long period of time (u said for 6 months) that could be the cause of what is happening now.

my question is , if someone take it once by finishing the whole pills in the container is that not enough? Rather than taking it for a period of six months.
Jesus! please don't try that. It's dangerous! Acute toxicity (ingesting more than 200 mg/day of zinc) can cause Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Other reported effects - these include gastric irritation, headache, irritability, lethargy, anemia, and dizziness. You should only take 50mg - 100mg daily. I can only take 50mg, anything more will cause diarrhea. Zinc is important to improve testosterone production but the body can only take a minimum amount of it per day, so you must slowly take it for a long time but you should start noticing improvements in your sex life from week 3. You will notice rapid hair growth, deeper voice, improved muscle mass and harder longer erections.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by clemz85(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Raphael007:
You can help him by telling him to reduce his sugar intake and anything that makes his sugar level to go up, he can relax before sex no anxiety and so he should take a lot of fruit possibly water melon. Most of all he should always exercise to toughen him up for stamina that's what I do I can tell you it works.

Sugar simple, that's the problem
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2018
grossintel:
Just ask them for Zinc Gluconate 50mg by Mason, you might find it difficult to find cause it's always sold out but keep looking, they will try to convince you to buy other brands but insist this is what you want. The container is just like this, cost me 3k back then, I had to buy it 3 times or so. BTW you seem to have ignored my warning, maybe you think I'm joking about it. I can give you my girlfriends number to ask her your self, then you will be satisfied with what your getting cause you don't want to be in her shoes trust me. I'm not sure this is the cause yet, went to the hospital and they said it's a mental thing and I lack concentration and I should try to really concentrate more during sex. It sounds like BS to me and they just kept laughing like I came to joke with them.
Where did you buy this drug? How much and where can I get it?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 07, 2018
MakeQuickCash:

Where did you buy this drug? How much and where can I get it?
You can find it at a big pharmaceutical store. As of 2016, I used to buy 100mg for 3k. All you need is 50mg daily for 6 months, if you buy 100mg please break it in half and take one half per day.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by kmaster007: 1:39am On Jul 07, 2018
wat he need is eat watermelon 3 times a day
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by claremont(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Tallesty1:
Why don't you look for drugs to take so that you can cum early? Must he be the one to suffer because you're not satisfied? You want to place him on drugs because you're too stingy to let go of ordinary cum? Is that it?

I can't stop laughing! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Tonyferrad(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Vianna:

greetings Dr .what later worked for him?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Lamanii22(f): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tallesty1:

Loool I just died ....

1 Like

Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Burgerlomo: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Archangel15:
Your boyfriend is rich caring and good looking and you want him to be a sex guru at the same time

Are you people ever satisfied?

U dey read my mind?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Seemoney3: 1:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Please do the zinc gloconate have future side effects?
I
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Sunnyobums: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2021
grossintel:
Bro pls I want to contact you for more clarification about this zinc supplement, here's my number, say hi on WhatsApp so I can ask you some questions concerning your post. 08169837056. I also sent u a mail. Thanks
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by cliqtips: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2021
this got me laughing
grossintel:
if you buy 100mg please break it in half and take one half per day.
even if you break it, you are still consuming 100mg not 50mg
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2021
All these foolish women wey no get focus for life. Na sex be your priority for life? Man dey try hustle make him woman dey okay and the woman problem na lasting in bed. Na the guy I dey sorry for, wey no know say him dey follow no future ambition girl wey her own na sex.

Na even boyfriend, no be husband. Make I bend if una marry las las. While you dey find man wey no get future just dey focus on how to satisfy you, this guy go still find better woman wey sex no be her problem and them go dey happy.

Yeye girls just full everywhere. Sex sex sex without brains
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2021
cliqtips:
this got me laughing
even if you break it, you are still consuming 100mg not 50mg
How do you mean?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Starz825(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Archangel15:
Your boyfriend is rich caring and good looking and you want him to be a sex guru at the same time

Are you people ever satisfied?
Guy....
One can't have it all...even God no dey give all...wetin go con remain for others.. grin
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by Starz825(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
All these foolish women wey no get focus for life. Na sex be your priority for life? Man dey try hustle make him woman dey okay and the woman problem na lasting in bed. Na the guy I dey sorry for, wey no know say him dey follow no future ambition girl wey her own na sex.

Na even boyfriend, no be husband. Make I bend if una marry las las. While you dey find man wey no get future just dey focus on how to satisfy you, this guy go still find better woman wey sex no be her problem and them go dey happy.

Yeye girls just full everywhere. Sex sex sex without brains
Bros...a guy wey no dey last na problem oo for their woman...
Money is not everything oo..
Good sex is priority too on it own
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed by MiztaPepperoni(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2021
Starz825:

Bros...a guy wey no dey last na problem oo for their woman...
Money is not everything oo..
Good sex is priority too on it own

My guy sex no be everything. If you dey with a career woman you go understand say sex no be everything as long as say you self dey hustle well.

See these hard core sex na once in a while thing when una as couple get free time to have so much fun and sexual adventures.

To dey carry that sex things for head na error. Early morning sex na the best and that no dey last. So you want tell me say two people wey get career go dey reason hard core sex in the morning or night.

If e give the man chance on him free days and show am wethin she like las las na she go begin complain.

But make I ask, wethin be the joy of nacking after both of una don dey satisfied? Shey una go need to chop well and even talk about important things to make the relationship grow. Abi na just to satisfy una self sexually be why una dey the relationship.

Shey Tonto say her former husband na one minute man and she leave am dey form acapon, now the one minute man she talk another woman cherish am. This life no be sex matter. If e sweet for one minute, dey enjoy that sweet one minute everyday when you need am than to dey fine one hour wey go kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / How To Get A Man to Kiss You? / How To Scope A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.