Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (54007 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by nelsonebby(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2018
justscorchone:
I heard girls in lasu make arrangement with yahoo plus guys to use their destiny while they don't mind being the main chics to such guys and drive shotgun in he's whip and fly foreign trips.makes me wonder what kind of suffer will make someone knowingly sell their soul to the devil.makes me ask myself if the suffer I suffer growing up and survived could be term suffer at all.
Hahahahah grin
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Viruscod3d: 3:50pm On May 29, 2018
marttol:
You even see a boy of fifteen years old going diabolical just because of flashy things... I once tried it, but my friend who is deeply into it knowing I'm a Christian told me you can't do this thing... But he never told me it's diabolical, I later found out, there is nothing like Yahoo anymore... It all involves juju... Funny enough, they mostly do it to impress the glory less girls, and the girls too will be blushing like an hen about to be killed... Then they will start looking down on real hustling guys, calling them "suffer"... I even know some whose parents are aware of their fraudulent acts and she still collects money from them...

Pathetic undecided
that
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by anigold(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
The thing is, regular yahoo takes quite some time before the yahoo boys can cash out big time, it could take months and even years. It takes a lot of time, patience, intelligence and persistence. But these days, nobody wants to endure the long wait and some of them don’t have the mental capacity to perpetrate their Sam smartly, they all want quick cash that’s why they go diabolical.
there's nothing like regular yahoo business,dont even try it justify it.. defrauding anyone anywhere anytime is terrible..

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by TeamSimple(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
marttol:
You even see a boy of fifteen years old going diabolical just because of flashy things... I once tried it, but my friend who is deeply into it knowing I'm a Christian told me you can't do this thing... But he never told me it's diabolical, I later found out, there is nothing like Yahoo anymore... It all involves juju... Funny enough, they mostly do it to impress the glory less girls, and the girls too will be blushing like an hen about to be killed... Then they will start looking down on real hustling guys, calling them "suffer"... I even know some whose parents are aware of their fraudulent acts and she still collects money from them...

Pathetic undecided
Bro there is still yahoo without juju o. If you know you know .
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by samzzycash(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2018
aariwa:
I am surprised that in this day and age some young people still believe this balderdash .Common sense should have told anybody that money is not bitter to the native doctor you are going to for yahooplus
when they tell you something have consequences you think it's a joke.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 29, 2018
Everywhere hard I know, E no easy bros. Even for hell fire now devil sidon dey press -Erigga 2018

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by TeamSimple(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2018
Newpride:
There’s nothing like yahoo plus.

Money ritual is money ritual, blood money is also blood money .... cool cool

Tell them o
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by idrisolayiwo(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The society pushes them into it.
There they come again!...Society did this, society do that!
What's is society?..is it not you and I?
They are part of the society!...Their actions have negative consequences on the society together making the society less favourable. Why not do something good for the society even if the society does opposite
EVEN THE DEVIL HAS EXCUSES/REASONS FOR ITS ACTION

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Viruscod3d: 3:57pm On May 29, 2018
U dont nid jazz to hack an email, u dont need jazz to intercept financial convos, u dont nid jazz to alternate bank details on invoices .. u dont nid jazz to give financial instructions using the clients legitimate email .. it's mostly illiterates and impatient ppl dat use jazz .. dont be decieved

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by agarawu23(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
ritualist everywhere claiming Yahoo
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by hefelove(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
TeamSimple:

Tell them o
like which one kan sure make i kan learn work
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Deltatoto: 4:08pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The society pushes them into it.
u are d only sensible person on this thread pls try to contact me let me do weekend for U no matter how small.i believe every other comment there are put up by ppl who stl live in their parents house.when jungle matter we go hear from una

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by smartpyzee(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2018
OboOlora:
What a lifestyle!

All the money but u can’t visit sensible countries like US cos ur name/pic/IP address etc has been flagged

They just visit weird ones like Hensiki, SA, Dubai...
you call Dubai a weird country?!..

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Ugosample(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2018
samzzycash:
lol. I don't think that's why they don't visit. It's simply they can't do their dirty work there. Even at that i know gboys wey dey go Us.. And one friend of mine is even wanted Cause he went there to play a first one. Wired money to Naija and ran before it could be busted

A "G boy" is your friend?

Interesting

As for me, I can NEVER be friends with a G boy
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Stmiceel(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2018
Dollarship:
Say God

Hi
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Baroba(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2018
A case of watching too many Kanayo O Kanayo movies.. gullible goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Ugosample(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
That’s a fûcking bloody lie. No human being no matter how money thirsty or materialistic they are would knowingly do what you just suggested. How would a sane person trade their soul for a few moments of opulent living? That’s impossible to believe.

This is not the first time I'm hearing that tho
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by samzzycash(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2018
Ugosample:

A "G boy" is your friend?

Interesting

As for me, I can NEVER be friends with a G boy
relax bro them plenty. No be one self. I don know them before they started Gboying or whatever. Doesn't mean i actually Move with them people that are always in company of other yahoo boys living recklessly.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by gonkin(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2018
Viruscod3d:
U dont nid jazz to hack an email, u dont need jazz to intercept financial convos, u dont nid jazz to alternate bank details on invoices .. u dont nid jazz to give financial instructions using the clients legitimate email .. it's mostly illiterates and impatient ppl dat use jazz .. dont be decieved

Surprisingly it the ones u call illiterates that hit the most cash. Even have offices with boys seeking clients to scam. I mean someone that cant shutdown windows or use playstore even have a problem SPELLING HUNDRED. IS making money SO IF ITS JUST THAT. I BELIEVE THAT PERSON USES CHARM TO BOOST KARMA
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
I know this guy, I met him last year
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Drienzia: 4:32pm On May 29, 2018
Viruscod3d:
Leave these nairaland folks too keep masturbating over issues of " Yahoo" yes it's wrong, but everyone ain't diabolical ... I no need jazz to match any maga at all. never

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Emytea(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2018
remember wen i was in school my hostel mate who was a yahoo boy will hammer like 1 to 2 million and the mom who motivated him to go deep in d business will come to him for money could u believe out of d 2 million to my shock he will spent upto 500k for his GF and give the Mom 1500 for transport telling her dat he is broke wat a fucking life.

Say no to Fraud

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by dvkot(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2018
Mrjaz:
Yahoo is yahoo blood money is blood money stop mixing things up people.... If you know you know.
i keep telling peeps the same thing
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2018
I really wonder if this yahoo plus is so common as the media makes it. Even home videos promote this act where people get into it. It is now more like a cup of tea for everyone. musicians are into music plus for them to blow. Site contractors do plus. Bus drivers too, prostitutes are into it for more market, traders and politicians to win elections and become relevant. Na wa oo.

It is more like Naija home videos make believe thing. No reasonable person will try to get money and live a short life span. l do not believe this

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by marttol: 4:38pm On May 29, 2018
Viruscod3d:
that your friend is actually your enemy .. he doesnt want you to blow .. you dont hv to be diabolical to succeed in yahoo .. its just hardwork and never giving up .. its lazy boys that go diabolic
undecided
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by marttol: 4:39pm On May 29, 2018
TeamSimple:

Bro there is still yahoo without juju o. If you know you know .
bro na lie... It's all diabolical, believe me... This guy is just 18 years later old
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by KazeemIbrahim1: 4:55pm On May 29, 2018
Some of them are here criticising Yahoo Yahoo grin

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by KazeemIbrahim1: 5:02pm On May 29, 2018
Viruscod3d:
True...
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by lekkan(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2018
Yahoo plus is bad, homosexuality is bad, politics is bad, adultery is a sin, backbiting is terrible, lying is a sin, prostitution is bad, fornication is worst, drinking and smoking is nothing to write home about, betting is against God's commandments, abortion is a no go area for anybody that wants to make heaven, fund looting is bad, cheating is something God frowns at....the list goes on like that..... But can you and I boastfully said we have not commit any of these sins?? I'm not in support of anything, just saying we all should stop being hypocritical and start praying to God for forgiveness... M

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by KazeemIbrahim1: 5:07pm On May 29, 2018
marttol:
bro na lie... It's all diabolical, believe me... This guy is just 18 years later old
There's yahoo without juju!!
Blame society and unnecessary greed. If things dey as em suppose be, the rate of fraud for dey very minimal.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Amadaz(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2018
[b][/b]
Appdriod:
Thought it was a confession.
Nonsense speculation...
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by TeamSimple(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2018
marttol:
Okay I don hear you . Not saying we don't have yahoo guys running soft though , but once you start using humans alongside yahoo you become a ritualist and not yahoo boy .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.