Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (54008 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by dubilo: 10:13pm On May 29, 2018
Vanity upon Vanity says the preacher.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by dubilo: 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
Vanity upon Vanity says the preacher. We did not bring anything to this world and surely we take nothing with us when we meet our maker. in godliness with contentment is a great gain.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by slimbimaz(f): 11:14pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The society pushes them into it.
The society is pushing everyone, It's left to us to make a wise decision and follow the right lead (God's lead). When conscience is lacking in every realms, All these issh are unavoidable.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by uprightman11: 12:31am On May 30, 2018
Viruscod3d:
dont mind this dull ppl, how can you go through the stress of doing unbelievable things in the name of ritual and still press laptop. It doesnt add up ... doing rituals and yahoo are 2 different things .. people who do blood money are ritualists while smart peeps who use laptops to fall magas are yahoo boys.

I've been watching you on this thread bro even if you be Yahoo boy abi wire Lord keep your shit down as anonymous as this group seems still keep shut once in a while.. Which girl u wan impress for this nairaland? These local things?!? Bro no dey cast anyhow... let your doings speak.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by mediclife1987(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2018
Godpolymath:
Nigerian scammers,the worst in the world..you can always know them by the way they dress,acts and behave.

Why not keep a low profile,it is not by force to show off..only scammer i know that made it well is TiNUBU grin grin

Bro I'm ready to be a smart scammer, abeg link up for my email

Thanks
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Viruscod3d: 12:38am On May 30, 2018
uprightman11:

I've been watching you on this thread bro even if you be Yahoo boy abi wire Lord keep your shit down as anonymous as this group seems still keep shut once in a while.. Which girl u wan impress for this nairaland? These local things?!? Bro no dey cast anyhow... let your doings speak.
undecided undecided .. where in this thread did i tell u dat am a yahoo boy .. we are all aring our opinions here . Dis are merely common knowledge
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 1:14am On May 30, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Facebook user Scofied Idehen has written a short, precise and true life of a Yahoo Boy, You get the money, By blood, You get a Slay queen, a Babymama, An iphone 8, live in a Porch Apartment, Only to Die the Next day, Sad,, But this is true, no other words could have described it better. he shared the photo above and captioned:

“YAHOO BOY While sitting at my window today trying to comprehend the amount of responsibility on my shoulders I heard a boy say: If I was a YAHOO BOY� Living in a porch apartment with a slay queen to wipe the codeine out of my mouth with a kiss while I breeze off to see my baby mama in my new 4matic my oyibo client just sent money for recently.

I will chill in a 5star hotel where people are paid to smile when they see me taking selfie at the hotel lobby why my father age wheels down my bag to a waiting room with a new catch lying on the couch just so she could cash out some of those notes�� I would live a dream life even for a few minute with my hair style looking like I just woke up from a 1year coma.
I will run and hide from the law enforcement agency and hide my iPhone 8 whenever I see an hilux, just so you know, it part of the thrill, the main thing that makes it all fun and when I am caught………… #thisisnigeria #POS #transfer #350,000 I will go to the club and buy coffin load of Champagne at a friends friend party I was not invited to while my mum can’t remember the last time she ate meat pie. ��its part of the fast lane, its part of the high voltage, while should I care.

After all, day break everywhere burst. Living off people’s sweat like the short life span of a mosquito that could not maneuver the hard slap of reality. Knowing tomorrow is not certain but why should I care, today is good enough But I am not a YAHOO boy he said, I can never be one.

To all those out there thinking about the short gain, think big and think right Good evening… I am Mr Animator.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/life-of-yahoo-boy-5star-hotel-with-slay.html

Useless Baseless Senseless Nonsense Story.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by uprightman11: 1:53am On May 30, 2018
Viruscod3d:
undecided undecided .. where in this thread did i tell u dat am a yahoo boy .. we are all aring our opinions here . Dis are merely common knowledge

Tools for ACH MD AliB when you dey expose since nko bro calms down ooo
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by HtwoOw: 6:08am On May 30, 2018
Macuzy:

Ask MrsNwaAmaikpe

i need one , i dont call

bull stands for strength , my logo should have bull in it
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by hustla(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2018
hefelove:
How they dont use the money to do good things still amaze me,

All those houses in lekki ajah and the Ikoyi, who u think say get am? Those clubs and car lots?

Look beyond your nose, all these ones shouting online aren't the real ones
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Viruscod3d: 7:27am On May 30, 2018
uprightman11:

Tools for ACH MD AliB when you dey expose since nko bro calms down ooo
read my comments again, i no mention any tool na ... what i shared is common knowledge .. wetin everybody know
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Abudu2000(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2018
abdulaz:

Most peeps here know nothing about yahoo. When their mates are pressing at night these nitwits here will be snoring in their fathers houses. When the boy finally blows they will say it’s ritual. Most of them still eat mama thank you and use their meager data to come and be spewing trash on nairaland.

Ritual is ritual and yahoo is yahoo. The former represents the lazy and unintelligent peeps while the later are smart dudes with good mental IQ.

The present state of the nation pushed a lot of dudes into the business where most are graduates and are also from poor homes where eating a day meal is like a dream.

Abeg NwanyiAwkaetiti contact me make I send you small thing for your data. You have just earned it.

The street has shamed a lot of haters who thought guys from poor homes without any help or connections wouldn’t become something in life.

I dey my house make sars come make we smoke weed together because when mugu fall Guyman must chop...God bless America.
my brother u still get time dey even reply these fools online If you see majority of them offline u go spit, some I'm their 30s still living with their miserable parents... I like what u said tho. Once them finally get 10mb from mtn na to come online begin talk nonsense. Well I blame boiz, some useless gboiz go rather help person wey no dey game than to help their fellow gee, them go rather gather dirty boiz around instead of spend for their own gee.now this is the result. You can how some come here to expose their friends

Beware who u keep around u, any guy wey no dey press no drop nothing for am. If him want die so be it!!! Do am for a time and see how boiz go begin respect u.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by sportfeva(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2018
Yahoo as brand is suffering. It seems the company lack direction from inception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.