Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (54009 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 29, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Facebook user Scofied Idehen has written a short, precise and true life of a Yahoo Boy, You get the money, By blood, You get a Slay queen, a Babymama, An iphone 8, live in a Porch Apartment, Only to Die the Next day, Sad,, But this is true, no other words could have described it better. he shared the photo above and captioned:

“YAHOO BOY While sitting at my window today trying to comprehend the amount of responsibility on my shoulders I heard a boy say: If I was a YAHOO BOY� Living in a porch apartment with a slay queen to wipe the codeine out of my mouth with a kiss while I breeze off to see my baby mama in my new 4matic my oyibo client just sent money for recently.

I will chill in a 5star hotel where people are paid to smile when they see me taking selfie at the hotel lobby why my father age wheels down my bag to a waiting room with a new catch lying on the couch just so she could cash out some of those notes�� I would live a dream life even for a few minute with my hair style looking like I just woke up from a 1year coma.
I will run and hide from the law enforcement agency and hide my iPhone 8 whenever I see an hilux, just so you know, it part of the thrill, the main thing that makes it all fun and when I am caught………… #thisisnigeria #POS #transfer #350,000 I will go to the club and buy coffin load of Champagne at a friends friend party I was not invited to while my mum can’t remember the last time she ate meat pie. ��its part of the fast lane, its part of the high voltage, while should I care.

After all, day break everywhere burst. Living off people’s sweat like the short life span of a mosquito that could not maneuver the hard slap of reality. Knowing tomorrow is not certain but why should I care, today is good enough But I am not a YAHOO boy he said, I can never be one.

To all those out there thinking about the short gain, think big and think right Good evening… I am Mr Animator.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/life-of-yahoo-boy-5star-hotel-with-slay.html

The irony is that this wealth can be gotten through honest means.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Dollarship(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2018
Stmiceel:

Hi
How can I help you sir
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2018
Yahoo Plus ain't real
Show me a rich herbalist and I would show you a very hardworking man
All na working, use your head
If a herbalist tells you to bring human head and then scams you of N500,000
How would you involve the cops? think! you can't bcoz you have compromised urself
There are scammers in every country

https://www.wired.com/2016/05/insane-81m-bangladesh-bank-heist-heres-know/
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by crafteck(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2018
Siki355:
More like a punchline
wealth gotten by Fraud shall be diminish ( Bible)
say to Fraudulent act N Embrace Integrity
for a better Nigeria

I dedicate this FTC to all those Hustling On a Legit compass.. U all who stand before Kings..

You mean patience Jonathan wealth is going down?

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Akanoaaa(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The society pushes them into it.
Are they the only one in the society? They do what they wanted my broda.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 29, 2018
Akanoaaa:
Are they the only one in the society? They do what they wanted my broda.
Thats the sad truth.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 29, 2018
Deltatoto:
u are d only sensible person on this thread pls try to contact me let me do weekend for U no matter how small.i believe every other comment there are put up by ppl who stl live in their parents house.when jungle matter we go hear from una
Smiles... I'm in Abuja.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by mansamusa2020: 6:29pm On May 29, 2018
Viruscod3d:
U dont nid jazz to hack an email, u dont need jazz to intercept financial convos, u dont nid jazz to alternate bank details on invoices .. u dont nid jazz to give financial instructions using the clients legitimate email .. it's mostly illiterates and impatient ppl dat use jazz .. dont be decieved
This is the story of how Ali exploits became detectable, he was also blacklisted from his internet protocol, Will my ali become a baba?

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Professorcplus(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2018
orbitalgis:

The irony is that this wealth can be gotten through honest means.

...I still remember telling my room mate in uni back then whom came through DE and finishes from Ilaro poly. No matter how you try to tell some people how they can make it in the honest means, their reply is ''not in this Nigeria.'' If u ask why? They justify their view by saying even the rich one has done one illegal shit or the other either business scam, untruthful account of money even in school politics and other private sectors. Even if you want to do it the honest way, the society will only acknowledge and praise those who spend the money regardless even if it was acquired in a mischievous means.

Our society is full of dishonesty and corruption. Even in uni where you do Computer based exam and some other bring flash drives just to copy and paste eventually at the end they get good grades than the hardworking ones and will be praised for been "smart" just to mention a few. Most times I'm usually angry and envious of such people but now I learn to know they own me nothing and I own them nothing.

If you want to do it in the dishonest way it your choice and if you are doing in the honest way don't give up because life have a way of paying everyone back with their coins.

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by ItzBIM(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2018
Newpride:
There’s nothing like yahoo plus.

Money ritual is money ritual, blood money is also blood money .... cool cool

But do you think this money ritual thing is real or just pure fantasy.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by marttol: 6:38pm On May 29, 2018
TeamSimple:

Okay I don hear you . Not saying we don't have yahoo guys running soft though , but once you start using humans alongside yahoo you become a ritualist and not yahoo boy .
this young boys ain't using human parts o, but using diabolical powers

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Bash10(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2018
YemiHadid:

What about ICQ?

I fit dey buy tools from u on icq and you fit dey update if u get fresh tools
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by rawe45: 6:44pm On May 29, 2018
Newpride:

3 GBOSA
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by adedehinbo(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2018
this epistle is just to console we broke guys jare,only if people still make it by working 9am-5pm
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by timzy007: 7:16pm On May 29, 2018
You can contact complete academics for all your final year project works and journal publication with standard referencing.

You can reach on
fanny.isioma@gmail.com or thru

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by GOFRONT(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
Godhelp us
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by chendstone01(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2018
Newpride:

God will bless you everyday of your life ritual is ritual

Nothing like yahoo plus Some business men do ritual I never here when dy call am business plus same thing goes for some politicians dy don't call it politics plus
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by jimcaddy(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2018
You kuku know what they say about Karma being a bitchhhhhhhhhhhh? What ever you sow, you shall reap.. It's not rocket science. I will never soil my hands just to impress one stupid girl out there. I will work hard, and pray for God to bless my hustle. You scam someone, someone else too will scam you..

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Hotfreeze: 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Smiles... I'm in Abuja.

Longthroat, they want to do weekend for you on a Tuesday?

RIP in advance.

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 29, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Longthroat, they want to do weekend for you on a Tuesday?

RIP in advance.
Dont be Silly. You must take NL seriously tongue

RIP to You biko
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Hotfreeze: 8:38pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dont be Silly. You must take NL seriously tongue

RIP to You biko

Lolz
When you've already replied PM and sent details?
We'll read your story here on Nairaland.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 29, 2018
marttol:
this young boys ain't using human parts o, but using diabolical powers
Whats the difference between using human parts and siphoning someone's destiny?
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 29, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Lolz
When you've already replied PM and sent details?
We'll read your story here on Nairaland.
Baba stop assuming Biko. Don't need shii from nobody for being realistic. Why prattling like you one pained boyfriend kwanu
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Hotfreeze: 8:49pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Baba stop assuming Biko. Don't need shii from nobody for being realistic. Why prattling like you one pained boyfriend kwanu

Your life, your biz.
Nice nite.
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by marttol: 8:53pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Whats the difference between using human parts and siphoning someone's destiny?
I think you are right... Let me call it "indirect ritual" grin
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Your life, your biz.
Nice nite.
Thanks for the care. Good night
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Deltatoto: 9:12pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Smiles... I'm in Abuja.
e no matter I can transfer
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 29, 2018
Deltatoto:
e no matter I can transfer
Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Quinniscent(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2018
They fail to realize the fact that if the devil gives them shoes to wear,he would take their feet in return

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by abdulaz: 9:48pm On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Most peeps here know nothing about yahoo. When their mates are pressing at night these nitwits here will be snoring in their fathers houses. When the boy finally blows they will say it’s ritual. Most of them still eat mama thank you and use their meager data to come and be spewing trash on nairaland.

Ritual is ritual and yahoo is yahoo. The former represents the lazy and unintelligent peeps while the later are smart dudes with good mental IQ.

The present state of the nation pushed a lot of dudes into the business where most are graduates and are also from poor homes where eating a day meal is like a dream.

Abeg NwanyiAwkaetiti contact me make I send you small thing for your data. You have just earned it.

The street has shamed a lot of haters who thought guys from poor homes without any help or connections wouldn’t become something in life.

I dey my house make sars come make we smoke weed together because when mugu fall Guyman must chop...God bless America.

Re: Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus by Viruscod3d: 10:08pm On May 29, 2018
abdulaz:

Most peeps here know nothing about yahoo. When their mates are pressing at night these nitwits here will be snoring in their fathers houses. When the boy finally blows they will say it’s ritual. Most of them still eat mama thank you and use their meager data to come and be spewing trash on nairaland.

Ritual is ritual and yahoo is yahoo. The former represents the lazy and unintelligent peeps while the later are smart dudes with good mental IQ.

The present state of the nation pushed a lot of dudes into the business where most are graduates and are also from poor homes where eating a day meal is like a dream.

Abeg NwanyiAwkaetiti contact me make I send you small thing for your data. You have just earned it.

The street has shamed a lot of haters who thought guys from poor homes without any help or connections wouldn’t become something in life.

I dey my house make sars come make we smoke weed together because when mugu fall Guyman must chop...God bless America.
dont mind this dull ppl, how can you go through the stress of doing unbelievable things in the name of ritual and still press laptop. It doesnt add up ... doing rituals and yahoo are 2 different things .. people who do blood money are ritualists while smart peeps who use laptops to fall magas are yahoo boys.

Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account