Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC (22668 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by ogwanogwa: 4:01pm On May 29, 2018
Political suicide! Shame dey catch me on your behalf. You would've begged Fayemi to make u his running mate. Politicians and desperation.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by package7(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2018
Politician without ideology... Crossing carpet.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Mires: 4:01pm On May 29, 2018
A man who's inconsequential, desperate, and defecate in his resting place will soon have no where to rest.

I have had to speak with some of my Ekiti friends before now about Mr Adeyeye's plan defection. I was told that he's an ingrate and will not stop Prof from being elected.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Emmaxx: 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
Pontaboki:

He is inconsequential
Ok, sir. Let's wait and see.
wink
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by bareal(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
His sins are forgiven.....
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Realnatt: 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerian politics is a joke, you never see politicians of developed countries decamp like this. It is obvious that most of our politicians are just after their own interests.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Mires: 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
BENZINA:
Shame!!! Prof. i expected you to know better and teach others ways to stick to political ideas and not interest. Useless Professor!

Please read the message again. Mr Dayo Adeyeye is not even a PhD holder, let alone being a prof.

Who dashed monkey banana?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by limeta(f): 4:06pm On May 29, 2018
Ritualist
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Realnatt: 4:07pm On May 29, 2018
post=67992062:
He's aligning with the winning team early enough so he can get a good appointment. Wise move.

Fayemi will win Ekiti. Very sure of that.

Feyemi should forget about becoming governor for now. The influence that Fayose has in ekiti is enormous.its just like saying pdp will win lagos state.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by BENSIR: 4:10pm On May 29, 2018
Selfish and greedy agenda politician. Fayose will defeat you and Fayemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by azimibraun: 4:13pm On May 29, 2018
An attempt to support Fayemi be the governor of Ekiti state and be named minister in the next administration of Buhari. Strategies and politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by BlackHatNaija: 4:16pm On May 29, 2018
Realnatt:

Feyemi should forget about becoming governor for now. The influence that Fayose has in ekiti is enormous.its just like saying pdp will win lagos state.
Don't forget Fayose took over from Fayemi and Fayemi has a clean record in Ekiti till today.

I can categorically say that Fayemi worked more than Fayose’s second coming as Governor. The only thing he's not loud and he doesn't pull stunts like Fayose.

Again, it's not Fayose that's running this time, it's his 'anointed' son. I tell you, there are so much forces with Fayemi now than ever.

He's coming back as Governor with a strong VP, the influence as the ruling party and also a better Fayemi.

Don't even put your money on PDP for Ekiti.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Lumig: 4:17pm On May 29, 2018
post=67992062:
He's aligning with the winning team early enough so he can get a good appointment. Wise move.

Fayemi will win Ekiti. Very sure of that.
... Your head dey there
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Seetto: 4:18pm On May 29, 2018
kingzfarms:
******WARNING*****
This Land is not For sale
FTC!!!!!!! Finally, after all this years, cheers to the good life.
Ehen Oga Adeyeye if you like Join APC, you are still highly Inconsequential, Fayose aka Osoko, Aka Peter the rock will still clear all of you.
It is a pity , that this ipobians ranting over fayose issues cannot jump, their enclave to vote ,PDP,,,,,fayemi all the way, but this politicians sha they are the same , prostitute in alignment ....

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Lumig: 4:19pm On May 29, 2018
post=67992577:

Don't forget Fayose took over from Fayemi and Fayemi has a clean record in Ekiti till today.

I can categorically say that Fayemi worked more than Fayose’s second coming as Governor. The only thing he's not loud and he doesn't pull stunts like Fayose.

Again, it's not Fayose that's running this time, it's his 'anointed' son. I tell you, there are so much forces with Fayemi now than ever.

He's coming back as Governor with a strong VP, the influence as the ruling party and also a better Fayemi.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Realnatt: 4:29pm On May 29, 2018
post=67992577:

Fayose has defeated two incumbent governors, you know its not easy to achieve this feet especially in a country like Nigeria. He is the first governor to achieve this.

it shows he is really loved by by ekiti and truely fayose is loud and charismatic.

i'll put my money on PDP.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by jrusky(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2018
Let him go he is a fool and a coward the fool afraid of being prosecuted by EFCC that is how a coward behave.

A coward always has excuses for being stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2018
deebsman1:
Awon eyan Fayose....this is no doubt a very big catch for APC in ekiti state.

One year to election, nobody is still bold enough to come out and say clearly am booting PMB out next year. Is It Atiku or Kwankwanso or Saraki or the feather weight Makarfi or Dankwambo or Tambuwal.
Caveat: I have been a member here on Nairaland since 2007 and very active at that but what I have observed lately is that 70% of posters here thou unverified are people from a particular region and there hatred for Buhari is over the roof, so going by Nairaland's survey, you will think that PMB has lost it but unfortunately for them, they're are minorities and the people whose vote will count the most are still where they are up up north and so it will still be PMB till 2023 Inshallah and IJN
But when nairalanders were given buhari votes in 2015,they weren't from a particular tribe,u knw the truth,people taught buhari was the messiah and they are disappointed, because he is even worse.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by AnanseK(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2018
Pontaboki:

He is inconsequential

So is PDP

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Lanruze: 4:37pm On May 29, 2018
I am typing this post from Ado Ekiti..... Adeyeye will forever regret this move..... Ill-advised, Ill Informed and stupid move.

Fayemi will loose, and Adeyeye will be shamed.

Oshoko is an enigma here and he just needs to pay salaries (Even just four months) ASAP and you'll see a landslide win like it happened in the past.

Ekiti Civil servant, teachers and Local Government staff(s) have not forgiven Fayemi for his perceived unpopular and noninclusive agenda he implemented when he was in power.

I will advise APC to spend more resources in Osun State election.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by back2sender: 4:39pm On May 29, 2018
kingzfarms:
******WARNING*****
Ehen Oga Adeyeye if you like Join APC, you are still highly Inconsequential, Fayose aka Osoko, Aka Peter the rock will still clear all of you.

One thing PDP supporters of corruptions are good at is making noise in social MEDIA only.
Ondo-apc, edo-apc, ogun-apc, oyo-apc, Ogun- apc, federal republic of Lagos Nigeria- apc, kwara- apc,.

This are facts and in of these the children of Hades shouted to hell, they will win these states but we know levels NOW.

Sai Baba carry GO 2019 NAA sure banker

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by ORIENTATION101: 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
kingzfarms:
******WARNING*****
re you okay?? someone that came second with more than 700 ekiti delegates votes against power of incumbency is inconsequential.
switch on your brain data

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by back2sender: 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
Seetto:

It is a pity , that this ipobians ranting over fayose issues cannot jump, their enclave to vote ,PDP,,,,,fayemi all the way, but this politicians sha they are the same , prostitute in alignment ....
No mind the children of Hades. They are less than 5%.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by BlackHatNaija: 4:46pm On May 29, 2018
Realnatt:

Fayose has defeated two incumbent governors, you know its not easy to achieve this feet especially in a country like Nigeria. He is the first governor to achieve this.

it shows he is really loved by by ekiti and truely fayose is loud and charismatic.

i'll put my money on PDP.

Fayose case was a situation of one good term deserves another. His record in 2003 to 2006 was why he was elected again in 2014 after coming out from hiding. This time around his performances are just on papers and more of showmanship. If I'm to judge from 03/06, he did his best and that was why he was reelected.

I agree Fayose is loved by the Ekiti, so also is Fayemi. And in fact, the terrain is absolutely different now. Fayemi record in Ekiti is still speaking and don't forget the ruling party in 2014 was PDP, so Fayose was also favoured.

By those permutations and combinations, you will lose your money if you bet on PDP.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by ORIENTATION101: 4:46pm On May 29, 2018
Lanruze:
I am typing this post from Ado Ekiti..... Adeyeye will forever regret this move..... Ill-advised, Ill Informed and stupid move.

Fayemi will loose, and Adeyeye will be shamed.

Oshoko is an enigma here and he just needs to pay salaries ASAP.(Even just four months)

Ekiti Civil servant, teachers and Local Government staff(s) has not forgiven Fayemi for his perceived unpopular and noninclusive agenda he implemented when he was in power.

I will advise APC to spend more resources in Osun State election.

you re the ill informed here.
adeyeye leaving pdp is the last straw that broke fayose's camel back.
despite the power of incumbency adeyeye got more than 700 delegate votes after fayose openly boasted that he can never get up to 300 votes.

politics is not a one man show.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by tesppidd: 4:47pm On May 29, 2018
Koralords:
He is not a good politician ...he was offered the chance to nominate the deputy governor and also the senatorial was given to him would he get such privileges in the apc?and from all indications pdp would win ekiti bad move
he knows pdp can't win the governorship and the senate.

he is wise.

he knows how the federal might will decide the elections.

he can't stick with fayose's sinking ship.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2018
moyinoluwabun:
D stage is set. It's now Fayose against d world. If he wins dis election for his deputy. Then I'm gonna crown him Ekiti king of politics. 45 days to go

#Observing
pdp will surely win in July 14 governorship election. ekiti people are not coward. they are coming enmass to cast their votes for professor Olusola eleka as their governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by ORIENTATION101: 4:54pm On May 29, 2018
Pontaboki:

He is inconsequential
lols fayose has already lost the election. adeyeye is a big fish in ekiti pdp .
fayose is battling too many powers in his relection bid

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Realnatt: 4:56pm On May 29, 2018
post=67993325:

Fayose case was a situation of one good term deserves another. His record in 2003 to 2006 was why he was elected again in 2014 after coming out from hiding. This time around his performances are just on papers and more of showmanship. If I'm to judge from 03/06, he did his best and that was why he was reelected.

I agree Fayose is loved by the Ekiti, so also is Fayemi. And in fact, the terrain is absolutely different now. Fayemi record in Ekiti is still speaking and don't forget the ruling party in 2014 was PDP, so Fayose was also favoured.

By those permutations and combinations, you will lose your money if you bet on PDP.

lol @ Permutation and combinations. smiley.Lets see how ekiti politics plays out.It would definately be an interesting one
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by MrImole: 4:57pm On May 29, 2018
post=67993325:

I agree Fayose is loved by the Ekiti, so also is Fayemi. And in fact, the terrain is absolutely different now.
Fayemi record in Ekiti is still speaking and don't forget the ruling party in 2014 was PDP, so Fayose was also favoured.

The rate at which you lie is just too high to say the least.

Have you even been to Ekiti before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by BlackHatNaija: 5:02pm On May 29, 2018
Realnatt:

lol @ Permutation and combinations. smiley.Lets see how ekiti politics plays out.It would definately be an interesting one
I tell you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: “Buhari Is Lifeless, Everyone Is Better Than Buhari” / FG Secures Senator Nwaoboshi's Arrest Warrant Over Diversion Of N3.48bn / Defection: Imo Speaker, Deputy, 15 Other Lawmakers Face Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.