Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC (22666 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by dheilaw1(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2018
deebsman1:
Awon eyan Fayose....this is no doubt a very big catch for APC in ekiti state.

One year to election, nobody is still bold enough to come out and say clearly am booting PMB out next year. Is It Atiku or Kwankwanso or Saraki or the feather weight Makarfi or Dankwambo or Tambuwal.
Caveat: I have been a member here on Nairaland since 2007 and very active at that but what I have observed lately is that 70% of posters here thou unverified are people from a particular region and there hatred for Buhari is over the roof, so going by Nairaland's survey, you will think that PMB has lost it but unfortunately for them, they're are minorities and the people whose vote will count the most are still where they are up up north and so it will still be PMB till 2023 Inshallah and IJN
perfect... exactly my view.. they only rant here on nairaland with useless likes and shares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by toxblue2411: 9:00pm On May 29, 2018
I am from ekiti state let me tell u what u people didn't know about oshokomole.... election was his hobby adeyeye that cannot win his ward fayemi only speaks good grammar but when it comes to election delivery his a failure.. fayose as more largest masses followers than 2014 now..which means 16 0 will be repeated with wider gap compared to 2014 election..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by toxblue2411: 9:07pm On May 29, 2018
if u r not from ekiti listen now and screen shot my statement till July 14 because I am telling you the facts on ground I am from ekiti state let me tell u what u people didn't know about oshokomole.... election was his hobby adeyeye that cannot win his ward fayemi only speaks good grammar but when it comes to election delivery his a failure.. fayose as more largest masses followers than 2014 now..which means 16 0 will be repeated with wider gap compared to 2014 election..there was nothing like rigging in 2014 may be that' was y God made fayemi won the primary election back... to repeat the same defeat.. fayose is not an ordinary man
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by edupedia: 9:18pm On May 29, 2018
kingzfarms:
******WARNING*****
This Land is not For sale
FTC!!!!!!! Finally, after all this years, cheers to the good life.
Ehen Oga Adeyeye if you like Join APC, you are still highly Inconsequential, Fayose aka Osoko, Aka Peter the rock will still clear all of you.

All those baboons saying rubbish, time will tell, July will come and you will wallow in your Misery hiding your faces in shame.

....u love writing stories for the dustbin...not so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria / Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany / Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.