Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC (22673 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by BlackHatNaija: 5:06pm On May 29, 2018
MrImole:

The rate at which you lie is just too high to say the least.

Have you even been to Ekiti before?
I don't make empty claims.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Jennifred: 5:08pm On May 29, 2018
If this is true, then he has made a very costly mistake. He should have gone for a senatorial seat and thereafter, come back for the governorship seat. He is not a very calculative politician.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Lanruze: 5:10pm On May 29, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you re the ill informed here.
adeyeye leaving pdp is the last straw that broke fayose's camel back.
despite the power of incumbency adeyeye got more than 700 delegate votes after fayose openly boasted that he can never get up to 300 votes.

politics is not a one man show.

I am a political researcher and keen Ekiti politics analyst and I am on ground .... My assessment is unbiased, objective and realistic.

I did a random survey of 400 people in the last 2 weeks whose decisions are not likely to change before the elections....

To my very own surprise thought the non-salary payment will be a hindering factor but they have still not forgiven the man fayemi.

The electorate in Ekiti has okada riders, Civil servants, teachers and market women as majority and they prefer Fayose. They feel Fayemi is on a revenge mission for the embarrassing loss he suffered 4(Four) years ago through thier massive vote against him.

During the polls, they informed us that Segun Oni would have been better option but too bad.

The only killer may be if Fayose fails to pay salaries before the elections.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by princejayy(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2018
This is a big loss to the PDP..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by visiontech24: 5:11pm On May 29, 2018
kingzfarms:
******WARNING*****
This Land is not For sale
FTC!!!!!!! Finally, after all this years, cheers to the good life.
Ehen Oga Adeyeye if you like Join APC, you are still highly Inconsequential, Fayose aka Osoko, Aka Peter the rock will still clear all of you.

All those baboons saying rubbish, time will tell, July will come and you will wallow in your Misery hiding your faces in shame.
Stop ranting, you never see anything

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by blazer2018: 5:14pm On May 29, 2018
Now, this is a big blow to PDP in Ekiti State...

Dis man, bn a senior member of d PDP in Ekiti and at d national level has weighed the probability of PDP winning in Ekiti in the forthcoming elections and he seem to have noticed that it is not certain.

If he wasn't sure of APC winning, he should have ported to maybe SDP/ADC and join the Guber race...but he chose to pitch his tent with the direct opposition...I mean, who pitches his tent with a losing team

Common, who would choose to become a new member of a party (where nothing is certain) over the juicy opportunity of presenting the Deputy Gov. and a ministerial ticket

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 29, 2018
Realnatt:

Feyemi should forget about becoming governor for now. The influence that Fayose has in ekiti is enormous.its just like saying pdp will win lagos state.

It is not true. Lagos situation is very different & very distinct from Ekiti. In Lagos, PDP is almost dead, only non indigenes are active in Lagos PDP. The traditional council & real indigene will never allow strangers impose their candidate & wish despite the large population of strangers.

Ekiti is largely a rural state with rural communities. Fayose is a grassroot man which fits a rural community political setup. Niyi Adebayo, Fayemi, Gbenga Aluko are refined & fine gentlemen. Their elitist outlook is quite different from the grassroot posture of the people I saw last week between Tuesday & Thursday while in Ekiti State. People may consider them not too familiar with situation at home. One thing that differentiates Ekiti from Lagos is that APC is fully on ground & people are aware of tussle between Fayose & these people.

To prove a point, people may decide in favour of Fayose, but considering the fact that majority of the Ekiti political elites are now in APC & if APC & Buhari want to pay Fayose back of what PDP did in 2014 when they laid siege on the people, arrested APC leaders midnight of the election by masked men.Obanikoro, Chris Uba & others with large numbers of soldiers, police & security operatives on presidential assignment In Ekiti while orders were given to shoot at sight any APC governor who is found in Ekiti around that period. If APC wants to go to Ekiti with the same Arsenal PDP used in 2014, I am not sure Fayose can complete his term

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by blazer2018: 5:22pm On May 29, 2018
babaolofin:

It is not true. Lagos situation is very different & very distinct from Ekiti. In Lagos, PDP is almost dead, only non indigenes are active in Lagos PDP. The traditional council & real indigene will never allow strangers impose their candidate & wish despite the large population of strangers.

Ekiti is largely a rural state with rural communities. Fayose is a grassroot man which fits a rural community political setup. Niyi Adebayo, Fayemi, Gbenga Aluko are refined & fine gentlemen. Their elitist outlook is quite different from the grassroot posture of the people I saw last week between Tuesday & Thursday while in Ekiti State. People may consider them not too familiar with situation at home. One thing that differentiates Ekiti from Lagos is that APC is fully on ground & people are aware of tussle between Fayose & these people.

To prove a point, people may decide in favour of Fayose, but considering the fact that majority of the Ekiti political elites are now in APC & if APC & Buhari want to pay Fayose back of what PDP did in 2014 when they laid siege on the people, arrested APC leaders midnight of the election by masked men.Obanikoro, Chris Uba & others with large numbers of soldiers, police & security operatives on presidential assignment In Ekiti while orders were given to shoot at sight any APC governor who is found in Ekiti around that period. If APC wants to go to Ekiti with the same Arsenal PDP used in 2014, I am not sure Fayose can complete his term

My take exactly...and with the insult and death wishes Fayose has bn directing at Buhari from the get go, i don't believe Buhari will let the opportunity of getting back at him slide...Man is not God sha...Let's wait and see...Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you re the ill informed here.
adeyeye leaving pdp is the last straw that broke fayose's camel back.
despite the power of incumbency adeyeye got more than 700 delegate votes after fayose openly boasted that he can never get up to 300 votes.

politics is not a one man show.
but I hope you know that it's not Adeyeye delegates votes only, senator olujimi collapse her structures to Adeyeye group in last primary election. Adeyeye isn't popular at all. you will see the outcome of the election. pdp candidate is winning the governorship election in landslide victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by fof1: 5:40pm On May 29, 2018
nairalandaddict:
[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Prince-dayo-Adeyeye.jpg[/img]
A candidate of the People's Democratic Party in the recently concluded PDP governorship election in Ekiti state, Prince Dayo Adeyeye has defected to the All Progressives Congress.

Naija News had earlier hinted that Adeyeye who is a former Spokesperson for the Peoples Democratic Party was planning to decamp to the APC after his defeat in the gubernatorial primary.

When he was asked about his intention to join APC, Adeyeye said: “Who told you that? Okay, Yes, i was in Abeokuta but it was a private visit. I will never join the APC. I have not decided on which party to join for now but definitely not APC” he said.

The former Minister of State for ‎Works stated that he left the PDP in a bid to align with APC and its candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, to rescue Ekiti.
SOURCE: https://www./2018/05/29/breaking-news-former-pdp-spokesperson-dayo-adeyeye-decamps-to-apc/

HE IS A FAILURE. DECEITFUL OPPORTUNIST. THANK GID FOR FAYOSE DEALING WITH ALL SUCH LEADERS WITH HIDDEN AGENDA. HOW CAN U JUST DECAMP because U FAILED A PRIMARY ELECTION AND U JUMP TO D SAME OPPOSITION PARTY, U HV BEEN ABUSING ALL ALONG BEFORE. WHAT A BIGGER SHAME THAN DEFEAT. UNPRINCIPLED PARTY LEADERS TOSSED TO AND FRO LIKE A LEAF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2018
tesppidd:
he knows pdp can't win the governorship and the senate.

he is wise.

he knows how the federal might will decide the elections.

he can't stick with fayose's sinking ship.
but federal might doesn't work in anambra gubernatorial election. you will be disappointed with the federal might plan. ekiti people will resist rigging in the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by ORIENTATION101: 5:43pm On May 29, 2018
Lanruze:

I am a political researcher and keen Ekiti politics analyst and I am on ground .... My assessment is unbiased, objective and realistic.

I did a random survey of 400 people in the last 2 weeks whose decisions are not likely to change before the elections....

To my very own surprise thought the non-salary payment will be a hindering factor but they have still not forgiven the man fayemi.

The electorate in Ekiti has okada riders, Civil servants, teachers and market women as majority and they prefer Fayose. They feel Fayemi is on a revenge mission for the embarrassing loss he suffered 4(Four) years ago through thier massive vote against him.

During the polls, they informed us that Segun Oni would have been better option but too bad.

The only killer may be if Fayose fails to pay salaries before the elections.....
look I would have accepted your research if you go round each local govt.but it is skewed.probably you did it at fayose stronghold. you can't expect any other response than what you got.

ekiti politics is like a pendulum.it swings either ways .more than 3 political parties have ruled ekiti, more than 5 governors have ruled ekiti happened all within 16 years.

the indices are not in favour of fayose's candidate as it stands.

fayemi being an ex governor of the state has backings of more than 2 ex governors of the state segun oni ,niyi adebayo, tunji olurin same party. you can't rule out the fact that these people have support based in their various local govt.

the icing on the cake is that fayemi only has one term to serve while the race is open to others.

federal govt factor is there .
so it will be a tough contested election but fayemi will come out victorious

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by MrImole: 5:58pm On May 29, 2018
tesppidd:
he knows pdp can't win the governorship and the senate.

he is wise.

he knows how the federal might will decide the elections.

he can't stick with fayose's sinking ship.

He knows PDP can't win but he contested under the PDP?

Èrù èyin people yíí bàmí.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by MrImole: 5:59pm On May 29, 2018
post=67993887:

I don't make empty claims.

You just did...
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Lanruze: 6:03pm On May 29, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Hello sir, I have lived in Ekiti for the past 12 years and i have people on my payroll who give me "word of the street daily info"

Fayose will win. Fayemi's greatest waterloo is that his principal (Buhari) who will not rig in favour of anyone.

My assessment also covered all local government areas in Ekiti.

look I would have accepted your research if you go round each local govt.but it is skewed.probably you did it at fayose stronghold. you can't expect any other response than what you got.

ekiti politics is like a pendulum.it swings either ways .more than 3 political parties have ruled ekiti, more than 5 governors have ruled ekiti happened all within 16 years.

fayemi being an ex governor of the state has backings of more than 2 ex governors of the state segun oni ,niyi adebayo, tunji olurin same party. you can't rule out the fact that these people have support based in their various local govt.

the icing on the cake is that fayemi only has one term to serve while the race is open to others.

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by tesppidd: 6:06pm On May 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
but federal might doesn't work in anambra gubernatorial election. you will be disappointed with the federal might plan. ekiti people will resist rigging in the election.
grin

I just love how you dodged mentioning edo and ondo.

States even closer to ekiti than anambra.

Weldone!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

I just love how you dodged mentioning edo and ondo.

States even closer to ekiti than anambra.

Weldone!
And I hope you know that it's the work of godfatherism that helped edo state governor obaseki to win that seat. pdp will surely win in landslide victory on July14.ekiti people are not coward OK.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by tesppidd: 6:12pm On May 29, 2018
MrImole:

He knows PDP can't win but he contested under the PDP?

Èrù èyin people yíí bàmí.
Yes he knows pdp can't win with Eleka.

Is your brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by jno31475: 6:14pm On May 29, 2018
The peoples democratic party of Nigeria can never loss sleep over his defection because he is a political liability. Lets watch and see his next moves, may be SDP.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by tesppidd: 6:15pm On May 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And I hope you know that it's the work of godfatherism that helped edo state governor obaseki to win that seat. pdp will surely win in landslide victory on July14.ekiti people are not coward OK.
you're just talking in circles.

FYI Buhari himself is the godfather for ekiti elections.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2018
tesppidd:
you're just talking in circles.

FYI Buhari himself is the godfather for ekiti elections.
lol and you believe that ekiti people will votes for buhari candidate? even the governor of ondo state will not save fayemi defeat. pdp will win massively and convincely in landslide victory.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2018
deebsman1:
Awon eyan Fayose....this is no doubt a very big catch for APC in ekiti state.

One year to election, nobody is still bold enough to come out and say clearly am booting PMB out next year. Is It Atiku or Kwankwanso or Saraki or the feather weight Makarfi or Dankwambo or Tambuwal.
Caveat: I have been a member here on Nairaland since 2007 and very active at that but what I have observed lately is that 70% of posters here thou unverified are people from a particular region and there hatred for Buhari is over the roof, so going by Nairaland's survey, you will think that PMB has lost it but unfortunately for them, they're are minorities and the people whose vote will count the most are still where they are up up north and so it will still be PMB till 2023 Inshallah and IJN
rubbish talk
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2018
deebsman1:

One year to election, nobody is still bold enough to come out and say clearly am booting PMB out next year. Is It Atiku or Kwankwanso or Saraki or the feather weight Makarfi or Dankwambo or Tambuwal.
Caveat: I have been a member here on Nairaland since 2007 and very active at that but what I have observed lately is that 70% of posters here thou unverified are people from a particular region and there hatred for Buhari is over the roof, so going by Nairaland's survey, you will think that PMB has lost it but unfortunately for them, they're are minorities and the people whose vote will count the most are still where they are up up north and so it will still be PMB till 2023 Inshallah and IJN
I remember very well back in 2014/2015 when Buhari's supporters flawed we the jonathan supporters here on nairaland,they were far more than us let me say 65 to 35,We became the underdogs on nairaland.Buhari had all the support and fanfare,in all political posts on even some other sections on nairaland.The love and support for him dwarfed jonathans own by far.But i thank God today that i have been vindicated by God and man,because i never supported a man who today have turned into the greatest failure in Nigeria's political history.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by MrImole: 7:11pm On May 29, 2018
babaolofin:

Bullshit!

You guys keep shouting 2014 and you can't give a proper explanation on how PDP rigged. Did the army prevent people from voting?

Did the result not tally with what they announced?

Tell me, how exactly did PDP rig in 2014?
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by RoyalSleek(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2018
BENZINA:
Shame!!! Prof. i expected you to know better and teach others ways to stick to political ideas and not interest. Useless Professor!

This one thinks Prince Adeyeye is Professor Eleka. Olodo!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by hmuhammad(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2018
Pontaboki:

He is inconsequential
inconsequential in southeast

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by MrImole: 7:14pm On May 29, 2018
tesppidd:
Yes he knows pdp can't win with Eleka.

Is your brain paining you?

Omg!

It is unfortunate that I have been talking to a kid, go and do your home work, school starts tomorrow.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by hmuhammad(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

rubbish talk
he is saying the truth, in north here it is PMB or nobody..... landslide for bubu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by MrImole: 7:17pm On May 29, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Do you live in Ekiti?
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by lx3as(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2018
deebsman1:

You are a good observant! A lot of us know this.
Instead of them to mobilize their people for PVC, they daily campaign, mobilize themselves, even gave money to their people to register on Nairaland and fb. Just to be e-warriors and give so much useless likes for senseless and irrelevant comments.

I'm so sure that many of them will not even come out to vote during elections. Someone will be in Aba and would be analysing what is going on in Ekiti and his fellow 'slowpokes' would give him hundreds likes for ungrounded comment. That's their own victory, online successes; however the real victories will always make them more angry and tribalistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by rejoice4eva(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2018
deebsman1:

liar and propagandist. continue.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by danack1987: 8:51pm On May 29, 2018
color=#000099][/color]Enjoy 20% discount on all Land payment in Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun Delta and Imo.
Pay initial deposit of 250K, spread balance over 12 month and get a refrigerator. OR pay initial deposit of 150K, spread balance over 12 months and get N20,000 shopping voucher. Terms and conditions apply. For more details on how to purchase any of our land, call Ano on this number: 08136605927.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral / Defection: Imo Speaker, Deputy, 15 Other Lawmakers Face Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.