Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari (28468 Views)

Presidency To Spend ₦402.2m On Maintenance Of Generators, Furniture, Others / Do You Know You Can Now Report Erring Officials To LASG And RRS? / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2018
Shame.
skales67:

Zombie rating! grin grin
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Ojiofor: 7:59pm On May 29, 2018
Balyz:
The man is right , I havent used my generator in more than 6 months

Because you no get money to buy fuel not because you have light.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by IDeyNL: 8:00pm On May 29, 2018
OneCorner:
We haven’t touched our generator for over 3mths here in osun

Even in two years you can't touch your generator because it is rotten.

You no get money for fuel.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Balyz: 8:01pm On May 29, 2018
Ojiofor:

Because you no get money to buy fuel not because you have light.
You need to upgrade and get out of that Aba slum so that you can enjoy steady power supply

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 29, 2018
faceURfront:
Yea, we don't have money to buy fuel anymore

You are a wicked fella cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by love2love: 8:05pm On May 29, 2018
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Ojiofor: 8:09pm On May 29, 2018
Balyz:
You need to upgrade and get out of that Aba slum so that you can enjoy steady power supply

Are you for real?Where I live they don't take light even for a second all year round.

You need to upgrade to my level if you can.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by 3kay945(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2018
So tramadol is still available in Asorock?
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by emmasege: 8:13pm On May 29, 2018
faceURfront:
Yea, we don't have money to buy fuel anymore
I'm happy your comment was posted much earlier than sycophants could hijack the thread.

May the God of heaven bless you for the right answer. I've not fuelled my generator this year due to economic reason. I only rely on the few hours of power supply to do whatever I need to. I'm even in the dark as at this moment.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by CSTR1003: 8:14pm On May 29, 2018
Daplux4:

Really Osun must have connected their light from AsoRock Generator.
Buhari got the highest percentage of his votes from osun compared to any other south west state.

With people that can lie like that, the reason is not far fetched.

Those poor people are concentrated zombies. The thickest in yorubaland.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Buchika: 8:30pm On May 29, 2018
Then Anambra state is not part of Nigeria, two weeks straight no light even now.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by prinsam30: 8:32pm On May 29, 2018
Saintmary:
I thought you typed FASHOLAHOOD

spot on girl
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by prinsam30: 8:32pm On May 29, 2018
Saintmary:
I thought you typed FASHOLAHOOD

spot on girl
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Mrfred43(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2018
big lie in the highest order, over two month now we have been buying fuel to generate power on our own way in yenagoa, pls Mr President such lie is not good for ur position.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Smarkie: 8:43pm On May 29, 2018
a house built in deceit and lies. let see how you will lie your way again into aso rock come 2019
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Engrdan(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2018
This General can lie, in fact he's a General in lying. During GEJ my area do enjoy light but now is worse than before. God deliver this Nation.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by idiagbo86(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2018
When I added a new seth to my generators.This fulani Herdman must be high on solution or bacteria he got while sucking directly from a cow nipple . Mumumadu buyari.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by engrjacuzzi: 8:53pm On May 29, 2018
where is the power Obj embezzled?
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by BOJO123(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
I remember when GEJ told the same lie to CNN, not knowing they had a correspondent on the street of Lagos.... Now this man is saying the same thing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Get your PVC
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Buffalowings3(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2018
OneCorner:
We haven’t touched our generator for over 3mths here in osun
Osogbo no be regional substation
And as such osun is an outlier

Pls dont politicize issues

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Guide777(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2018
The man lied
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by sunnychykes(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2018
This govt can lie?me that buys petrol everyday for my generator.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by CloudResident(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2018
Am sure they didn't ask you just like they didn't ask me!
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 29, 2018
Liar Mohammed has taught PMB how to tell lies. This is a clear indication of "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are"
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by lonelydora: 9:44pm On May 29, 2018
package7:
Which Area?

An area in Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Obec70(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2018
As typing now cos my generator is on! What kind of nonsense is this? Haba Mr President!
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by wildernessVoice: 9:46pm On May 29, 2018
Even Fashola uses inverter and generator in his office.
Who lied to PMB or he has been sharpened by lie lie Mohd.
If not for my Church where I charged my phone I couldn't have respond to this thread.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Obec70(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2018
As am typing now cos my generator is on! What kind of nonsense is this? To make the matter worst we are under low shading yet we pay normal monthly bills with or without light, Haba Mr President!
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by mynamewilfred(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2018
I think this president is just being unreasonable with what comes out of his mouth. How can you transmit less than 5000MW and you claim population over 180 million people is satisfied and now pay less attention to generators? I live in Akure in ondo state and the power availability per month is like four days. So minute that I can not rate it in hour per day (0.13hr/day). We depend largely on generators. Government of deceits and lies!!!!
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Abagworo(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
I'm a witness. I've hardly used generator for over a year now. Everyone using "federal line" can bear me witness.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by lexy2014: 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
HisSexcellency:
There is a saying that the worst lies are the ones you tell yourself.
There must be something strong these guys are sniffing in Aso rock, this can not be the effect of codeine or Tramadol
d same person who didnt no d whereabout of his IG(a member of his inner cycyle) 4 three months now knows that Nigerians are no longer using gen

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Edoziesmart(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
The government of the joke. I laugh while I read this false news. Here in bayelsa state, yenagoa to be precisely no light for the pass few days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Damilare Bello Mohammed, 5 Others Over Sagamu Secret Cult Killings / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.