Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari (28688 Views)

Presidency To Spend ₦402.2m On Maintenance Of Generators, Furniture, Others / Do You Know You Can Now Report Erring Officials To LASG And RRS? / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by HillsBlaze(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2018
Because you have successfully made is all poor. Ewu

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by McDonJay(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2018
Ye!!! And the FG is still paying 1.4trillion through NNPC. Who is drinking the petrol Mr. President. #thisisnigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Ahcu1(f): 11:02pm On May 29, 2018
I just found out that Yenagoa Bayelsa state is not in Nigeria. Cos d light situation is so bad. That generator is what keeps d life going.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Ahcu1(f): 11:04pm On May 29, 2018
Edoziesmart:
The government of the joke. I laugh while I read this false news. Here in bayelsa state, yenagoa to be precisely no light for the pass few days.
No worry, Yenagoa no dey Nigeria
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Judicible(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2018
You are even using generator to transmit that massage to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Lorenzop: 11:33pm On May 29, 2018
Oh my goodness, this is the height of it...can somebody tell this idiat of a president that he is mentally deranged, am forced to think that Buhari lies more than Lai Mohammed these days....what Insolence!!!....this is an insult to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by laudate: 11:47pm On May 29, 2018
LibertyRep:
He may be right. But the generalisation is what's not right.

Some areas might have seen an improvement in power supply but not my area, and I am a Nigerian.

I still buy fuel steady, and at higher price than in 2015.

Thank you, o! We only get electricity supply, once every 3 days in my area. And the power supply on that one day, usually lasts for just about 11 hours. So what is Buhari talking about? shocked Today, diesel is 240 naira per litre in most stations, and just 6 months ago, it was like 190 per litre.

Lipscomb:
In power sector I rate you 99%.
Rawbbish! Stop being a sycophant. In the power sector, Buhari should not get more than 30%.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by laudate: 11:55pm On May 29, 2018
jidemoh:
Since electricity was dropped into my estate on Lagos-Ibadan expressway over 7 months ago, I have not used my generator more than 5 times. Although I use inverter to supplement, it is still electricity that charges it.

Cost of buying fuel has drastically dropped from an average of #17k monthly. In the 7 months, I've only bought #4k fuel.
**Note that the #17k is for running the generator 2 hours daily. Any usage outside the 2 hrs is additional cost.

I use prepaid meter and watching my energy consumption, I use an average of #9k monthly on electricity which is way better than the amount I used to run my generator devoid of the attendant noise.

Oga, let me tell you why. undecided Your estate is not yet fully populated or saturated with occupants. Your transformers are still new. And your power lines are also still fairly new, or were recently installed. Enjoy it while you can. It was the same thing in my estate too, about 8 years ago, until people started flooding in. Today, the facilities have aged and are now overstretched. And constant power supply is now a tale of the past. sad In another 1 year, the electricity supply in your estate will drop, after the infrastructure starts to age, the transformer gets overloaded and the DISCO officials, decide to show their true colours. angry
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Popularity(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2018
wittyt98:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/270153-democracy-day-nigerians-now-report-less-use-of-generators-buhari.html
Be the above statement as it may, "there is less use of generators" because of the high cost of living, cost of fuel and not because of the low voltage of their unstable and unreliable power supply. Anyway, this is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Nobody: 1:31am On May 30, 2018
Balyz:
The man is right , I havent used my generator in more than 6 months

That's because u don't have money to buy fuel grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Nobody: 1:39am On May 30, 2018
My gen is still running oh. They've brought the light and taken it like 600 times today.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by richeso: 4:28am On May 30, 2018
why in this country some people can be so annoying. my God.. even right now my gen is ON.
is this man talking from Abuja or other part of Nigeria ?
sir.. maybe in Abuja but not in all the 35 states.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Mizwisdom(f): 5:31am On May 30, 2018
I've got almost constant light here but the bill is high because of this. I think it depends on where you live, don't be scammed to think some people are not having constant light. I pray it will reach everybody

Do you need books? Send me a mail at orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by kingofthemall: 5:36am On May 30, 2018
When I just bought mine cool
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:46am On May 30, 2018
Illiterate deceiving LazYooooooots grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by lexy2014: 6:00am On May 30, 2018
Abagworo:
I'm a witness. I've hardly used generator for over a year now. Everyone using "federal line" can bear me witness.
u said it urself, u using federal line while majority might b using local line which means darkness
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Revolva(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2018
true ...i cant remember when last i use a generator.....since when buhari came in we de get light lke say na ghana we de

our gen don rust somewhere in our flat...hahahha
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by cutechioma1: 7:31am On May 30, 2018
Pls I want to ask PMB, has Aso rock stopped using generators. If since he came into power, they have never put on generator then he must be telling the truth.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by cutechioma1: 7:35am On May 30, 2018
Abagworo:
I'm a witness. I've hardly used generator for over a year now. Everyone using "federal line" can bear me witness.
Pls during GEJ, those on federal lines also enjoys up to 72 hours of light. I'm a witness until I was moved to local line and begin to feel what the average Nigerian is feeling. As far as I'm concerned, power has not increased.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by chikason68(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2018
And somewhere in Ebonyi, afikpo north LGA(host LGA of Akanu ibiam fed poly) no light for close to a year now. Nigeria my country i hail thee.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by pielgruesa(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2018
Seriously? Still using 100 units since april ending.
Fucking liar....eyan lai mohammed
OneCorner:
We haven’t touched our generator for over 3mths here in osun
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by boyjo: 11:08am On May 30, 2018
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Belluchii: 11:38am On May 30, 2018
It is expected,based on the fact that the Government launched the energizing economic programme which is bringing reliable and efficient power to economic market around the country and transmission expansion and rehabilitation programme which resulted in a 50percent expansion in Grid capacity since 2015, from 5,000MW to7, 125MW as at December 2017.And i guess very soon the power will circulate across every part of the country
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Belluchii: 11:43am On May 30, 2018
It is expected,based on the fact that the Government launched the energizing economic programme which is bringing reliable and efficient power to economic market around the country and transmission expansion and rehabilitation programme which resulted in a 50percent expansion in Grid capacity since 2015, from 5,000MW to7, 125MW as at December 2017.And i guess very soon the power will circulate across every part of the country[color=#006600][/color]
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by kashoki2017: 11:45am On May 30, 2018
DannyJ19:
18hrs power supply per day

MeaningYou must be in trance......
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Onyeamuma999: 1:07pm On May 30, 2018
like his father Satan the devil he lie from the beginning how on earth can this devils incarnate like this reason we Nigerians use less gen. under ur wash (1) high price b4 small tiger China amaka is sold at 10 000 naira but now under buhari nbughari now 22.000 (2) fuel b4 87 now under nbughari 145 many Nigeria family can not afford 2 square per day
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by krushdripper(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Presidential lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / 5 Things President Buhari Can Do To Regain The Trust Of Nigerians / Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.