Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (38644 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by GuntersChain(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
marriage is an institution that no one graduates from. you keep learning everyday.
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Pls sir, expantiate.

Love outside Christ Jesus is fueled by selfishness... There is a why/reason behind every human love but not so in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Love outside Christ Jesus is fueled by selfishness... There is a why/reason behind every human love but not so in Christ Jesus.

very true
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by EfemenaXY: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Did someone impersonate me while I was gone? if they did then I would understand but if they didn't, why would they now?

#Sigh#

I know. Too many impersonators but good to have you back smiley
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
pembisco:
I'm 28. I'm now 5 months into marriage.
The first two months, she used to ask me what I want to eat but now, Omo na anything I see for dinning table o
My money is ours but her money is hers alone.
My clothes are always washed and ironed unlike before
Well, generally speaking, I think men enjoy 90 percent of benefits from marriage. All you got to do is go to work, come back and provide money for the upkeep of the house while women do all the work which can fill two pages here when I begin to mention
Marriage has taught me how to respect women. I now know how our mothers endured the shiits from men.
Men, please respect even a mad woman on the street. Being a woman is not easy.
God knows I can't do half of this their house chores etc may be that's why he created me a man cos I'll have been the laziest lady in town

Your wife is lucky.

That you see what she really does, it is the first step towards appreciation.

When men say women benefit in marriage more especially working wives, I am amazed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
mainman7:

You are a bloody liar, ur words betray you. You crave to be married but ur bad character chases good men away. Marriage is sweet when GOD is the foundation. I'm a witness.

I don't necessarily agree with the poster however, why don't you let women speak for themselves?

Abi are you a woman?
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Funny how most of the men are hamming on the women's money. Not one mentioned who will do the house work.

Talk of eating cake and having it.

3 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by daybydaywebsite(f): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Change The Way You Think About Food

The Way You Think About Food: The most crucial thing that you need to keep your health and fitness program alive - even more crucial than an instructor or a doctor - is your own motive. https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

You have to be determined to scrutinize The Way You Think About Food ...
https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Talkingoil(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
post=67998789:
The fact that you're seen as the only major source of income for the family while the madam keeps her money is a big issue.
My brother, this is what I'm passing through o, the ting tire me, on top that you're still looked up to for money to make hair, phone etc
Na wetin
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Talkingoil(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
akeentech:
Limited access to her b0obs. Me nd kid now sharing d boobs.
My brother this is a big issue o, I'm passing through same stuff here, can you just imagine

1 Like

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Talkingoil(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Didi2d:
For me, I knew most of her bad attitude. But I thought she will adjust and change for good when we eventually start staying together, but I was totally wrong. Now am in the regretting zone.
My brother if after you've talked to her about it and she's adamant, just act like you don't see those bad sides, if not you'll be regretting. There's no such thing as a perfect home or couple, ignore her flaws and be happy so you can live long to raise your kids

1 Like

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by akeentech(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Talkingoil:

My brother this is a big issue o, I'm passing through same stuff here, can you just imagine

Lol
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by akeentech(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Talkingoil:

Lol.
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by merieam16(f): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
For the first time in my life, i felt violated by my own bathroom when her friend (the longest period in the world) paid her a visit.

She carries bushy hair around in the house like my grandmum and spit around too.

I don't even think my roof will survive our 5th anniversary cos that woman will snore it down very soon.

Worst, how can i forget how she took meat from our pot, suck the soup and threw the meat back inside the pot?.

I don't know whether to call this PREDICAMENT, PROBLEM OR PALAVA?

dats d triple P. lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience At A Traditional Marriage Ceremony Today. / Why I Chose To Distance Myself From A Sibling / What Is The Meaning Of 'dada' (dreadlocks) In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.