Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,920 members, 7,824,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (124961 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Uromigod(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Paperwhite(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2018
Then this lady will one day said she needs a godly & responsible husband to marry right God save my brother that will want to fall for you.
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Maxwellinc: 10:31pm On May 29, 2018
Embrace yourself my people, the worst is yet to come!

BTW, this is nothing new...walk through the streets of London & America cheesy
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Oritzy: 10:31pm On May 29, 2018
Did someone just wrote "how is that your busy"

On that comment section

Oh lawd.
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by nikkypearl(f): 10:31pm On May 29, 2018
sad lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by NairaMaster1(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
troublemakea:
Nigerians are just so stupid and foolish why curse or attack the lady. for fvck sake everyone should do what he/she feel likes

I just hate them. #spits

Listen to your conscience bro. We should allow everyone to go naked?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by narorose(f): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
Ode
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by jstar376(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
angry cry but why did u cover the bwst with red ink
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by tragergeorge(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2018
Olalan:
This one na confirm hoe..... She's just marketing hard wares
but the baby no bad sha
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 29, 2018
What's her user name please, i need it for research purpose.
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2018
her name n.a. Linda sef. .wetin pple wey dey answer Linda dey do for this country ehn
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by lordnammy(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
It's only cause it's within my location, I go first comment curse am then follow back enter her PM as tactics man, too many of my folks are on my page
bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by daniwise(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2018
Nudity everywhere.Lord plz have mercy on your children.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Listen to your conscience bro. We should allow everyone to go naked?

everyone should be allowed to do wat they wanna do as long as its not against the law of the country.
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by olaniyi50(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2018
Op are you madt? Are you madt?

Someone posted free bweast on the internet. You wae copy the pinshure come blur am. Are you madt??
Is it your bweast??
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by oluwasegun007(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2018
I don't no why she looks so familiar..
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by SBG04: 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
doubt if she posted those pictures. Probably a bitter bf that created an account and posted pics she sent him or hacked her account and posted.
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by temmienewells(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
Cow
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by ipobarecriminals: 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
sad angry undecided why criticized person wey dey sell her fruit jeje?Wonder how she take disturb una?Abd who is dat kAI dat use" crayon" block her market? Allow us buy fresh water melon. If u can't afford it,swerve to one corner.
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by MPESA(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2018
troublemakea:
Nigerians are just so stupid and foolish why curse or attack the lady. for fvck sake everyone should do what he/she feel likes

I just hate them. #spits
Is that all you have to say sir
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by biggy26: 10:44pm On May 29, 2018
I always believe that people that behave like this were abused sexually.
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by faithfull18(f): 10:44pm On May 29, 2018
This is bad.
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by ednut1(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2018
Y censor it. Are u mad
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by 09educhris(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2018
what a useless daughter a woman have gave birth.
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2018
Please what's her fb name, I need to go and make her my special baybay.

Why so much hate towards her?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by vislabraye(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

What's the hype about Abuja chics?

The ladies in Abuja are like other ladies in different parts of the country.
the guy is based in Abuja so he can't get the goodies
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by ufuosman(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2018
Some people no get shame for eye
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Fitbillionairep: 10:49pm On May 29, 2018
One geh there say anyone wey no see anything wrong with that pic is an agent of the devil. Madam born again, for this bobby, I accept to me Satan messenger o

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Grupo(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

What's the hype about Abuja chics?

The ladies in Abuja are like other ladies in different parts of the country.
Do you know who an esteemed babe is?
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Spontaneous21(f): 10:53pm On May 29, 2018
delugajackson:
Beautiful. But no need exposing those breasts. No need at all.

However, I wouldn't mind burying my head in them if you let me. And if I do, they're gonna need a fire extinguisher to separate us. I mean, Damn! Its been a while.
Yh ,same here
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by OboOlora(f): 10:54pm On May 29, 2018
Someone posted her boobs on social media and u censored it, Op r u maddddddd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:55pm On May 29, 2018
oluwasegun007:
I don't no why she looks so familiar..

Egbon leave tha thing.. The breast look familiar not her jaweh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.