Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years (37685 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State / $30b Loan: Buhari Has Carried Out More Projects Than OBJ, Yar'Adua, GEJ - Sagay / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2018
tesppidd:
leave 16-0 and show us projects!

shocked
The bridge that was shown to you,because of ur bias and evil intention,ure telling Ekiti people its not needed?
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Oloripelebe: 8:11am On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Where is the market? Has it been commissioned?

In his last stint as governor, he built Fayose Market on Ikere road. Guess what? Over 85% of the market is still empty because it is misplaced. His modern market is more likely to suffer the same fate

So 85% of fayose market is empty? grin grin...it's obvious u don't even live in Ekiti state...the shop weren't even enough, fayose had to build more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2018
Well, one thing i know is that Fayose got 9.8billion for the first bail out and another 8.8 billion for the second bailout. It should be noted that PMB stated explicitly that the money is to enable governors pay all outstanding salaries. Yet, the guy didnt pay. He got a refund of 5.7 billion on Ado-Ifaki road yet , he said ekiti has nothing. Under his govt, a civil servant commited suicide cos of non salary payment. He got another paris club money of 9.8billion and 4.9billion simultaneously. He still insisted that ekiti has no money. He obtained a CBN loan of 10billion for projects. Yet, theres no money. He got 1.3billion budget support for 10 months yet he's sayin there's no money. Pls check up on this facts. It would be recalled that there was an occasion when he stormed d office of the minister for finance stating that he has not been given the second bailout. Kemi adeosun stated it that they withheld it becos he didnt spend the first one for salary payments. Now, his deputy has not given us a clear roadmap of plans if he becomes gov. He's just chanting "Continuity"...!!!!!! .
I am not against fayose but i dont trust him and his deputy.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The bridge that was shown to you,because of ur bias and evil intention,ure telling Ekiti people its not needed?

Is there heavy traffic at that point where it was erected ?
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2018
Budex40:

Is there heavy traffic at that point where it was erected ?
Yes a lot,and future generations would benefit more.
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by pulleypuma: 8:24am On May 30, 2018
if you do not reside in ekiti your accessment will definitely be wrong . Ask anybody that lives in Ekiti and you will hear them tell you that fayose is the best. ire ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Laka2bor(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
see shameless spin grin

Jesus!!! it's funny what length you can go to defend thieves and rogues. so number of projects commissioned is no longer important? grin

oya tell us how fayose created better environment for business by owing 8months salary while fayemi wasn't owing grin we are waiting
Dearie U Z Fayemi Is Not Owing Ok What Of 7/month Deductn Of Workers Salary, 1&2/month Salary State Civil Servants,eksu,etc,Non Payment Of Gratuity For 4yrs,if I Lied Abt Ds Almighty God Shal Wipe Away My Generation And To The Lieyer Same Curse Go To U. U Dnt Feel Wat Pipu Feel. Someone Who Indebt D State And lts Confirm Fed Govt Deduct Atleast A Billion Monthly In Allocatn That Come To Ekiti,we Sud Nt Take Everytn To Be Politics,We Need Fear Of God. B4 U Judge Me I'm Apc Reg 2014 Iru Ward 2 Lagos Island Bt D Truth Mst Be Told. Alwaz Z D True Bro,dnt Sell Ur Generatn 4 Doll Nut.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by lekzyn(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2018
Budex40:

Is there any traffic at that point where it was erected ?

There was never a traffic at Fajuyi but at oja oba axis. so constructing a single lane over head bridge was just waste of resources. In urban renewal, both Fajuyi and oja oba should have pedestrian bridge just as that of oja oba at Akure which still have more traffic that Fajuyi.
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by kunleweb: 8:26am On May 30, 2018
hadura29:

Hmmmmm.. you are a fisherman, and I would like to learn how to fish... I am loyal..

It shall be well with you, flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but from up. How can i be of service to thee?
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2018
Tonason:
As far as I am concerned Fayose is the type of governor we need in Nigeria, the governor that rapo with the people, move with them, feel their pains. Mingle among them. Fayose is the best

Don't play yourself
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by abbey1555: 8:31am On May 30, 2018
fayose
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by mfm04622: 8:35am On May 30, 2018
michoim:
Is not a matter of who commission how many? But how valuable and strategic is each project. One project can equal a hundred other projects. Fayose is notorious in commissioning too many flyover that are out of priority. ..

He commissioned ONLY ONE!
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2018
Laka2bor:
Dearie U Z Fayemi Is Not Owing Ok What Of 7/month Deductn Of Workers Salary, 1&2/month Salary State Civil Servants,eksu,etc,Non Payment Of Gratuity For 4yrs,if I Lied Abt Ds Almighty God Shal Wipe Away My Generation And To The Lieyer Same Curse Go To U. U Dnt Feel Wat Pipu Feel. Someone Who Indebt D State And lts Confirm Fed Govt Deduct Atleast A Billion Monthly In Allocatn That Come To Ekiti,we Sud Nt Take Everytn To Be Politics,We Need Fear Of God. B4 U Judge Me I'm Apc Reg 2014 Iru Ward 2 Lagos Island Bt D Truth Mst Be Told. Alwaz Z D True Bro,dnt Sell Ur Generatn 4 Doll Nut.
all those projects I mentioned on the first and second page that fayemi commissioned, are they lies? tell us what fayose has done in four years or shove your lie lie APC card up your as$ grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by EarthXmetahuman: 8:38am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
it's not needed because ekiti is not known for many cars or traffics.

The money used in building that bridge (aka fayoshe's legacy) is enough to fix many minor roads that are in deplorable state. It can also pay a part of workers salary.

The bridge will be under utilized, while fayoshe will be galavanting that he built first fly over for ekiti while workers go hungry.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by adisabarber(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
Don't do this to Fayose. It won't end well.

You, in your quest to make Fayose look good are opening him up to public ridicule and scorn.

Do you know that in Fayeni's term as governor he didnt owe worker's salary? He left owing just a month which was because the month had not ended before he left office. Fayose is owing 8 months salary and is not talking.

This is what Atiku had to say about Fayemi

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/169115-atiku-commissions-300-bed-hospital-in-ekiti.html

Do you know where the said hospital is right now? It is there paying host to insects and reptiles. Fayemi commissioned it in October 2014 before he left, Governor Fayose has refused to open it and equip it because it is not his project.

But bringing and posting links here is just a joke.

Let everyone have fun on their own.

Get on google and do a little exercise.

Type "Fayose Commissions road"

Then type "Fayemi commissions road"

Even though one has left office about 4 years ago, you are still likely to see more of his projects than the present one.

Worse still is that for some reasons, Fayose has commissioned more projects outside Ekiti than inside Ekiti

I took your challenge and even Fayemi's own brought out Fayose's name first
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
it's not needed because ekiti is not known for many cars or traffics.

The money used in building that bridge (aka fayoshe's legacy) is enough to fix many minor roads that are in deplorable state. It can also pay a part of workers salary.

The bridge will be under utilized, while fayoshe will be galavanting that he built first fly over for ekiti while workers go hungry.
Oga the bridge was built for future generations to use,would Ekiti forever remain underdeveloped? Building a bridge is better than building up huge debts for future generations like Osun.
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by odinga1of: 8:42am On May 30, 2018
kunleweb:

Shut your mouth up, shut that filthy mouth of yours up. Seun and his proponents.The mods on this forum all have a political inclination and a shameless way of promoting a strange propaganda, the other day it was rice, you ended up running away,you have started abi, the wound on your back has healed.Yeye, no go find work,if you have nothing more to add to your mod hustle, i can hire you to clear the garbage post around my bus,stop.

APC mouth piece

Oga don't mind that nairaland mod, his hatred for GEJ PDP led administration is the reason behind all his failed analysis.........

and he is a Yoruba guy, supporting Fayose cos of APC, talk about ur useless state.........

ask mydn44 who be him governor?

Because you are a mod now, u will start bringing in rubbish analysis of made in Nigeria rice, make u nor de eat for your house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by kunleweb: 8:45am On May 30, 2018
odinga1of:

Oga don't mind that nairaland mod, his hatred for GEJ PDP led administration is the reason behind all his failed analysis.........

and he is a Yoruba guy, supporting Fayose cos of APC, talk about ur useless state.........

ask mydn44 who be him governor?

Because you are a mod now, u will start bringing in rubbish analysis of made in Nigeria rice, make u nor de eat for your house

wink
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by EarthXmetahuman: 8:51am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Oga the bridge was built for future generations to use,would Ekiti forever remain underdeveloped? Building a bridge is better than building up huge debts for future generations like Osun.
and one fly over bridge is enough to develop ekiti?

So future generations will use the bridge while the current generation that will bring the future generations is going hungry and committing suicide or dying on major roads they actually use everyday as a result of potholes etc?

You are really smart grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 8:52am On May 30, 2018
specter:

Bros leave. He has no choice. If you juxtapose what he is doing, what he is spending , with what comes in as total monthly or annual inflows, you will discover he is not spending 60% of total inflows.

The state is still highly indebted despite the huge revenue. Use your brain man! Lagos has the biggest thieving gangs of all. If they actually spend 90% of what comes in, Lagos will become paradise and actually acquire states like Osun, Ekiti and Zamfara.

Lagos is not a state, Lagos is a country within a country but what's the per capital income of her citizens? Again use your brain and look beyond the horizon.

It's all dejavu. Just consider what's happening at the federal level.

Ever wondered why CCECC are the ones handling most projects in most APC states?

Nigeria won't know what hit them, and when they finally do, I pray it won't be too late.

its obvious you want to learn,, for the records no persons/institution/govt will spend 90% of there income,, savings/reserve is what keeps an economic in balance, do you even know in nigeria we've never implemented up to 40% of our annual budget not to talkof 50%.
every third world war world country aspiring for optimal growth her synonmous with debt ,, have you ever wondered why business ignore there personal money & sort after loans @ every chances of expanding there business.
As much as every developing economics demands adequate infrastructure in place which will required spendings the economic needs savings as well to strike a balance, hence the reason govt source for loans. any business oriented person will easily understand how the economic breath & eat.
per capital income of citizens within lagos is fair enough,,, hence why thousands of people troop into lagos for a better life. standard of living is high but the enabling business environment in lagos keeps her citizens abreast cost of living.
why should any citizen without byiers have a problem with CCECC handling major project across states ... our concern should be there efficiency & quality of services render,, lemme make a quick guest CCECC is making waves because they render quality which berger boast of rendering @ higher price for a reasonable price. CCECC is owned by china,, currently in the world right now chinese are the best construction worker you want to have on ground ,,visit dangote plants
we just went in & out of recession within 2yrs what could be worst than recession, whatelse can hit us hard pass recession.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by skolab4(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2018
Fayemi achieved a lot than fayose ranges from road construction within n outside the state capital, tourism development in ikogosi where many were employed (Gossy table water included), rehabilitation, building and equiping classrooms of every Primary/S schools in Ekiti, free laptops for each students in Ss2/3, Laptops for teachers(though this was on hire purchase), #5000 monthly stipends for elderly people of Ekiti throughout his tenure, Massive employment into civil service in the State, established EKSTMA, #10000 monthly stipend for Volunteers which were renewed every 6mnts - 1yr, 90% finance for every individual community projects while the community donate 10%, Build and commisioned Hospital, pavilion to generate income and so on .......As a politician he also has his own shortcomings but better than fayose
whose 4yrs projects only centred on Ado Ekiti flyover Bridge,high court building construction and the market under construction...the rest are Increase in primary/secondary school fees which were token during fayemi regime, #1000 levied on every child in private schools to be paid, reduction of EKWMB workers from 10k to 5k, 5-8months salary owed despite several bail out fund released by fg.
Mind u, there is no single fayose project in my town n its environments but I can point to 5 fayemi achievements (roads,employment, school renovation, laptops for students ,5k for elders)within the town alone let alone other towns and villages around.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Hafeexla(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2018
kunleweb:

It's obvious you don't have the facts on Ekiti, sodon't talk at all..If i break the economic reports of Ekiti under Fayemi,you will run a bus over him. But you're a die hard APC apologetic, so i'll simply walkaway, you guys all refuse to embrace truths.
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Hafeexla(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2018
chasamolu:
Some people are just too dumb a being, How will you say fayemi commissioned more project than Fayose?? Before Fayemi left office secondary school teachers and local government workers were owe 7and 6 months salary respectively, I'm from Ekiti and I live in Ado here so I know what's up!!! Stop deceiving yasef and come down here to use your head wisely
You people can lie ? opuro

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by olu070706(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2018
Those are the debt profiles of all states in Nigeria as at December 2014 and December 2016 respectively as it is on DMO website. You can check for that of Ekiti and make your conclusions. Note that Fayose became governor in October 2014.
seguno2:

I hope that all this information is not true.
Fayemi should be quick to defend himself.

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by lekzyn(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2018
Fayose closed GTbank ,shut Eco Bank, chased away coca cola, sued PZ to court, sued catholic diocese to court, closed Gossy water,tax infants for education that is #500 for nursery and primary while #1000 for secondary school students, no more Ire burnt bricks, with all these,how do u expect Ekiti to move forward?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 9:20am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are fucking liar... Whuch traffic dey fajuyi? You must be dreaming
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by DAREH13: 9:20am On May 30, 2018
I WONDER WHY SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVA BN TO D STATE BE GIVING US UNVERIFIED FACT MIND U FAYOSE OWNS EKITI ONLY IF DEY RIG ELECTION CAN MAKE APC WIN
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by oratorOdunayo1(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2018
If you are not in Ekiti and you comment on this thread you are a perceived lazy youth

Let us be sincere , FAYOSE HAS COMMISSIONED PROJECTS MORE THAN ALL PAST EKITI GOVERNORS COMBINED

IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE; I’m here to refute your point of view

Click like for Fayose, shares for Fayemi

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

You are a pathological Liar. Fajuyi roundabout has no heavy traffic. There is even a another road @d back of the park that acts as a shortcut. Tell me why he's owing 7months salary. Its fayemi's fault abi ?
Keep deceiving yourself not me.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 9:33am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which stupid future generation people are hungry, salaries are being owed, no investment in human capital and you are here saying rubbish.. What benefits will overhead bridge bring to ekiti even in the future? Will it bring food to peoples table, oh you can go there to take pictures, will it add to your CV or give you a job or give you life, overhead bridge in ekiti is a total waste of money and if you care to know he only used it as a means to embezsle money. From 4.7billion to 17billion.. FAYOSE HAS BORROWED 53BILLION SO FAR compared to the debt he was shouting up and down that fayemi owed of 24billion..
LISTEN, I LIVE IN EKITI AND I KNOW WHATS GOING ON..
FAYOSE HAS DESTROYED EKITI TOTALLY!!!!
Fayose is a greedy man!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by mfm04622: 9:34am On May 30, 2018
seguno2:

Why do you think that supporters of Fayose can’t say the same thing about ALL of Fayemi’s physical projects

Overpriced, yes. Unneeded? Never. Mention any of Fayemi's projects you can call unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by lekzyn(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2018
Budex40:

You are a pathological Liar. Fajuyi roundabout has no heavy traffic. There is even a another road @d back of the park that acts as a shortcut. Tell me why he's owing 7months salary. Its fayemi's fault abi ?
Keep deceiving yourself not me.

Fajuyi at Ado has no heavy traffic even during morning and evening rush hours but the guy may mean another Fajuyi may be at Lagos. Some people are so gullible for saying ado needs an over head bridge now. How many over head bridge is at FCT that is the capital of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.