Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years (37687 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State / $30b Loan: Buhari Has Carried Out More Projects Than OBJ, Yar'Adua, GEJ - Sagay / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by new2012: 5:59am On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:

See, name Fayose's projects. It is not so difficult.

Atleast I can testify to being physically present when the old garage-Okeyinmi road was dualised, I was there when Fayemi built the Deputy governor's office, the pavilion, and the government house. Which I can't mention because just like the bridge, they are useless and doesn't develop the state.

But I was also there when Ikogosi was refitted, I was there when the one-time road was fixed, I was there when the Okesa market road was tarred too.

Why do you keep disgracing yourself in the forum Mister?

You're a mod... That's means Moderator, you should moderate not be a chief speaker.. And that's because usually, your line of thought are not just awkward but outright lies.

Calm down!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Kunlesina: 6:00am On May 30, 2018
Fayemi.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 6:01am On May 30, 2018
kunleweb:

Shut your mouth up, shut that filthy mouth of yours up. Seun and his proponents.The mods on this forum all have a political inclination and a shameless way of promoting a strange propaganda, the other day it was rice, you ended up running away,you have started abi, the wound on your back has healed.Yeye, no go find work,if you have nothing more to add to your mod hustle, i can hire you to clear the garbage post around my bus,stop.

APC mouth piece
oh so because he's a mod he shouldn't show us what fayemi commissioned? grin if you are so pained why not show us what your fayose commissioned? let me tag you in my post up there cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2018
new2012:

You're a mod... That's means Moderator, you should moderate not be a chief speaker.. And that's because usually, your line of thought are not just awkward but outright lies.

Calm down!
nairaland is not a debate where the mod is meant to stay in the middle and be the judge. mynd44 is not the judge and he's allowed to have his own opinion.

if you feel so pained he's showing us fayemi projects spam this forum with fayose projects grin especially the stomach infrastructures cheesy

you don't need to gag him. mods should also have freedom of speech!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by kunleweb: 6:04am On May 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
oh so because he's a mod he shouldn't show us what fayemi commissioned? grin if you are so pained why not show us what your fayose commissioned? let me tag you in my post up there cheesy

Kids. Cheap data,it's "now " allowed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by chasamolu: 6:04am On May 30, 2018
Some people are just too dumb a being, How will you say fayemi commissioned more project than Fayose?? Before Fayemi left office secondary school teachers and local government workers were owe 7and 6 months salary respectively, I'm from Ekiti and I live in Ado here so I know what's up!!! Stop deceiving yasef and come down here to use your head wisely

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 6:04am On May 30, 2018
Not conversant with Ekiti politics but looking from afar... Fayemi was a governor when Ekiti received monthly allocations up to 5 billion, and occasional massive windfalls that run to 10s of billion, yet he left the government house with Ekiti state hundreds of billion indebted. Fayose came into power during the era of paucity of fund occasioned by oil price plunge; together with repayment of debts Fayose inherited from Fayemi, Ekiti under Fayose usually receive less than a billion monthly allocation, and in some instances, ridiculously lower than that, a times in the region of 300 million. Comparing them on the basis of commissioned project, I think is not fair. With all these said, I think some Ekiti people will still argue that Fayose commisioned more projects than Fayemi despite all the financial crisis (I doubt the validity of such claim). To me what actually stood out as an achievement of Fayose over Fayemi is Ekiti plunging to number 35 in NECO under Fayemi, gradually improved to number 1 by 2016 & 2017 under Fayose...You cant fake that.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Anijay1212(m): 6:05am On May 30, 2018
Tonason:
As far as I am concerned Fayose is the type of governor we need in Nigeria, the governor that rapo with the people, move with them, feel their pains. Mingle among them. Fayose is the best
Chai... see achievement o... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 6:05am On May 30, 2018
omochelsea004:
thunder fire that ur stupid finger u are using to type nonsense... as if u are even in Ekiti, we in Ekiti know who is d best for us, Fayose is the best that has ever ruled Ekiti, go & kill your useless self...
this has to be here olayinkas gate man for him to be so pained when I didn't even quote him grin

if you are so pained show us fayose's projects in ekiti. I'll tag you in fayemi's projects so you can read and see for yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 6:06am On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Where is the market? Has it been commissioned?

In his last stint as governor, he built Fayose Market on Ikere road. Guess what? Over 85% of the market is still empty because it is misplaced. His modern market is more likely to suffer the same fate
I will never believe you here. the same way you condemn the bridge. keep it on. as far as am concern, you are not from ekiti state. so you are just a spectator. it's another 16-0 in favor of professor Olusola eleka.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by DWJOBScom(m): 6:06am On May 30, 2018
new2012:

Calm down!

You are so vain men!
He didn’t say what you wanted right?
Don’t be a hateful APC member as it doesn’t help anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by MrImole: 6:08am On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
Don't do this to Fayose. It won't end well.

You, in your quest to make Fayose look good are opening him up to public ridicule and scorn.

Do you know that in Fayeni's term as governor he didnt owe worker's salary? He left owing just a month which was because the month had not ended before he left office. Fayose is owing 8 months salary and is not talking.

This is what Atiku had to say about Fayemi

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/169115-atiku-commissions-300-bed-hospital-in-ekiti.html

Do you know where the said hospital is right now? It is there paying host to insects and reptiles. Fayemi commissioned it in October 2014 before he left, Governor Fayose has refused to open it and equip it because it is not his project.

But bringing and posting links here is just a joke.

Let everyone have fun on their own.

Get on google and do a little exercise.

Type "Fayose Commissions road"

Then type "Fayemi commissions road"

Even though one has left office about 4 years ago, you are still likely to see more of his projects that the present one.

Worse still is that for some reasons, Fayose has commissioned more projects outside Ekiti than inside Ekiti

Bullshit

Why do people lie without the fear of God?

Fayemi owed 2months salaries....

In short, he ran away with two month allocations and more than 8 month deductions.

More than a billion naira is being deducted from Ekiti's allocations every month and nothing has been seeing of Fayemi's work even till now. The inability of Fayose to pay salaries is as a result of the money borrowed by Obama's friend...

Take it or leave it, Professor Kolapo Olusola is the next governor of Ekiti state.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by omochelsea004(m): 6:08am On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:

I don't even like Fayemi.

But I didn't also create the thread did I?

Funny is that the OP was skewed towards Fayose.

Please lets see Fayose's projects
if u want to see Fayose's project... go to the park, enter motor & go to Ekiti State, on getting there u will see for ur self
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by alen4smith(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2018
Tonason:
As far as I am concerned Fayose is the type of governor we need in Nigeria, the governor that rapo with the people, move with them, feel their pains. Mingle among them. Fayose is the best
rapport to con them and steal their destinies that is the worst form of wickedness my brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
google the project Fayose commissioned. it's all over the three senatorial districts in the state. post it here and let us see.
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2018
transformed:
Not conversant with Ekiti politics but looking from afar... Fayemi was a governor when Ekiti receive monthly allocations up to 5 billion, and occasional massive windfalls that run to 10s of billion, yet he left the government house with Ekiti state hundreds of billion indebted. Fayose came into power during the era of paucity of fund occasioned by oil price plunge; together with repayment of debts Fayose inherited from Fayemi, Ekiti under Fayose usually receive less than a billion monthly allocation, and in some instances, ridiculously lower than that, a times in the region of 300 million. Comparing them on the basis of commissioned project, I think is not fair. With all these said, I think some Ekiti people will still argue that Fayose commisioned more projects than Fayemi despite all the financial crisis (I doubt the validity of such claim). To me what actually stood out as an achievement of Fayose over Fayemi is Ekiti plunging to number 35 in NECO under Fayemi, gradually improved to number 1 by 2016 & 2017 under Fayose...You cant fake that.
liar!!! ekiti has never received up to 4b allocation in a single month not to talk of 5b. why all these barefaced lies by PDP apologists? as at the time fayemi was there salary was already taking 70% of ekiti allocation but he was able to innovate and still touch the lives of the people with infrastructure!!!

163b in four years is less than 3.4b per month grin liar!!! liar!!! liar!!!

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ekiti-received-n163b-in-four-years-under-fayemi-say-witnesses/

i'm here to expose all your shameless lies!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Max24: 6:09am On May 30, 2018
By extension, who commissioned more projects between Buhari and Jonathan - their respective bosses ?
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 6:10am On May 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
google the project Fayose commissioned. it's all over the three senatorial districts in the state. post it here and let us see.
i'm profayemi and I've listed his projects up there. give us fayose's projects or accept defeat. there are over 20 fayemi projects in my post up there. I'll tag you now grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by seguno2: 6:11am On May 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
ok fayemi was owing two months grin now fayose is owing 8months.

come and tell us how fayose created better environment for business to thrive while owing 8months salary in a civil service state grin I dey wait

Why are you as shameless as Buhari, Femi Adesina, the presidency and APC people?
If you are not competing about who owes the most salaries, deductions and pensions, you are competing for the number of deaths.
Is APC so demonic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by DWJOBScom(m): 6:12am On May 30, 2018
chasamolu:
Some people are just too dumb a being, How will you say fayemi commissioned more project than Fayose?? Before Fayemi left office secondary school teachers and local government workers were owe 7and 6 months salary respectively, I'm from Ekiti and I live in Ado here so I know what's up!!! Stop deceiving yasef and come down here to use your head wisely

We have been waiting for you na
You are the one to tell how it is in Ekiti not the Lagos data munchies typing out in favor of what they don’t know

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 6:12am On May 30, 2018
seguno2:

Why are you as shameless as Buhari, Femi Adesina, the presidency and APC people?
If you are not completing about who owes the most salaries, deductions and pensions, you are competing for the number of deaths.
Is APC so demonic
yes i'm demonic for saying the truth. show us projects fayose executed apart from the bridge and just two roads grin

fayose didn't do projects yet he's owing 8months

fayemi commissioned over 30 projects and he owed 2months salary. prove me wrong!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by new2012: 6:13am On May 30, 2018
DWJOBScom:

You are so vain men!
He didn’t say what you wanted right?
Don’t be a hateful APC member as it doesn’t help anyone

He's a mod, shouldn't show it even if a support a side of the divide.

And No, we can argue and everybody share his point, it doesn't matter if its what I want or not.. Show ur points, prove it. Not outright lies.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by abumoney(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2018
seguno2:

We, Nigerians, are really stupid.
Why do we think so narrowly?
Physical projects have limited impact without taking into consideration the soft side of human capital.
Why don’t we ask how Fayemi and Fayose

- improved or worsened the teacher:students ratio in primary, secondary and vocational schools?
- improved or worsened the provision of tap water?
- improved or worsened the enrolment of children in public schools?

These and more similar questions will reveal who has created a better environment for people and businesses to thrive in a sustainable way.
When shall we be wise
We shall be wise tomorrow
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by daniel2090: 6:16am On May 30, 2018
obviously none of those nobody has an idea of the projects these two individuals embarked on in time past.fayemi may not have done so well,very much below what is expected as we taught he was a little sound,but then as a civil servant in ekiti as a case study...both of them are bulshit.choosing between the two of them as at now is even like subjected to a tomenting dilemma of the egyptian army and the red sea that will not part.
as much as i will not want to sound sentimental,i will have to say that fayemi only owed me 1 month salary as at the time he was displaced compared to now when i am being owed just 5month.just in the sence that pensioners after 35years in service are being owed 8month,no gratuity since 2014,local government 8 months etc despite regular FAAC allocation and IGR that only fayose knows.
please let no mentally retarded individual celebrate mediocrity by comparing these with other state that are not paying as it is gross stupidity to justify a shortcoming with another state shortcoming with claims that we are better off.so at least if salaries are not being paid.one should see some appreciable projects of impact even with monthly bailout and paris refund..but alas!over the last 4 years peole cannot point to a specific life imparting,revenue generating and employing projects,infact the ones that are supposed to have some imparts that has been put in place since time immemorial have been left to decompose and go out of business completely except of coa for the newly constructed 1.4km brigde that i still cannot exactly fantom how it got into top most priority list of oga fayose.
so if i have my way both fayemi and fayose( prodigy)should be done away with.both of them do not have any viable programme for the state at all.no appreciable sustainable reasonable projects from both of them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by PVision2020(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2018
When it comes to infrastructural development, Fayemi is far better than fayose but when it comes to carrying the people along, fayose is there.
But it's obvious that ekiti people prefer being carried along and a sense of belonging than projects.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by texazzpete(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2018
new2012:

Calm down!

Now I'm getting upset with you clowns.

They have been begging you for ages now. Simply list the projects Fayose has executed on Ekiti. Instead of listing the projects, you people have been throwing up red herrings, casting insults and whining.

Nobody is fooled. We all know it is MUCH easier to throw in insults than to actually do the work and list the projects.

Kindly list the projects done by Fayose or remain silent.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 6:20am On May 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
liar!!! ekiti has never received up to 4b allocation in a single month not to talk of 5b. why all these barefaced lies by PDP apologists? as at the time fayemi was there salary was already taking 70% of ekiti allocation but he was able to innovate and still touch the lives of the people with infrastructure!!!

163b in four years is less than 3.4b per month grin liar!!! liar!!! liar!!!

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ekiti-received-n163b-in-four-years-under-fayemi-say-witnesses/

i'm here to expose all your shameless lies!!!
Say sorry...and quit hailing Fayemi

1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by new2012: 6:21am On May 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
nairaland is not a debate where the mod is meant to stay in the middle and be the judge. mynd44 is not the judge and he's allowed to have his own opinion.

if you feel so pained he's showing us fayemi projects spam this forum with fayose projects grin especially the stomach infrastructures cheesy

you don't need to gag him. mods should also have freedom of speech!!!

Nobody said he shouldn't have an opinion, but don't propagate lies on a forum you moderate-how hard can that be? This is not the first time he will post lies skewed in favour of APC.

He said Fayemi never owed Salaries, now that's outright lie, a simple googling will prove that. He owe as much as 4 months at one point that the workers had to go on strike for.

Fayose ain't owing up to 8month, mynd44 lied. The fact is we all tilt to a side, but the truth can make u appraise yourself not some moderator spewing lies.

At the end of the day, Fayose, Fayemi none of them care about the Ekiti masses, they just acquire wealth and move on.

Fayose was wretched before he got reelected, hr became wealthy imediatelt.. Fayemi-the guy who bought bed for 12million or so, attempted selling Ajaokuta Steel to himself. Both are thieves.. Luckily for us the House of Reps stop Fayemi and even passed a vote of no confidence on him.

'Our thieves are better than your thieves', its useless and ridiculous. When comparing two evils let's state facts laced with truths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by new2012: 6:22am On May 30, 2018
texazzpete:

Now I'm getting upset with you clowns.

They have been begging you for ages now. Simply list the projects Fayose has executed on Ekiti. Instead of listing the projects, you people have been throwing up red herrings, casting insults and whining.

Nobody is fooled. We all know it is MUCH easier to throw in insults than to actually do the work and list the projects.

Kindly list the projects done by Fayose or remain silent.

I wouldn't stoop low to your level and trade insults with you,

however please list Fayemi's projects and we will list Fayose's. You're allowed to even list the ones in the ministry he manage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2018
new2012:

Nobody said he shouldn't have an opinion, but don't propagate lies on a forum you moderate-how hard can that be? This is not the first time he will post lies skewed in favour of APC.

He said Fayemi never owed Salaries, now that's outright lie, a simple googling will prove that. He owe as much as 4 months at one point that the workers had to go on strike for.

Fayose ain't owing up to 8month, mynd44 lied. The fact is we all tilt to a side, but the truth can make u appraise yourself not some moderator spewing lies.

At the end of the day, Fayose, Fayemi none of them care about the Ekiti masses, they just acquire wealth and move on.

Fayose was wretched before he got reelected, hr became wealthy imediatelt.. Fayemi-the guy who bought bed for 12million or so, attempted selling Ajaokuta Steel to himself. Both are thieves.. Luckily for us the House of Reps stop Fayemi and even passed a vote of no confidence on him.

'Our thieves are better than your thieves', its useless and ridiculous. When comparing two evils let's state facts laced with truths
liar!!! liar!!! fayemi owed two months max and fayose is owing 8months.

if mynd44 is lying point out his lies but telling him not to have an opinion because he's a mode is not possible!!!

attack his message. don't gag him grin

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2018
new2012:

I wouldn't stoop low to your level and trade insults with you,

however please list Fayemi's projects and we will list Fayose's. You're allowed to even list the ones in the ministry he manage.
vi have listed fayemi's projects on the first and second page and I tagged you grin why are you still here on the third page looking for fayemi's projects instead of telling us what fayose did? grin

tell us what fayose did or accept the failed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.