Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years (37688 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State / $30b Loan: Buhari Has Carried Out More Projects Than OBJ, Yar'Adua, GEJ - Sagay / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Hafeexla(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2018
oratorOdunayo1:
If you are not in Ekiti and you comment on this thread you are a perceived lazy youth

Let us be sincere , FAYOSE HAS COMMISSIONED PROJECTS MORE THAN ALL PAST EKITI GOVERNORS COMBINED

IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE; I’m here to refute your point of view

Click like for Fayose, shares for Fayemi
Oya let start the game, state yours while i state mine

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 9:40am On May 30, 2018
oratorOdunayo1:
If you are not in Ekiti and you comment on this thread you are a perceived lazy youth

Let us be sincere , FAYOSE HAS COMMISSIONED PROJECTS MORE THAN ALL PAST EKITI GOVERNORS COMBINED

IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE; I’m here to refute your point of view

Click like for Fayose, shares for Fayemi
Which stupid projects are you talking about...
Fayose built a new governors office, tell me for what?
The existing one hasn't collapse its still beautiful
He buildt overhead bridge where there is no traffic jam.
He built new high court, tell me for who? His sons or family or hinslef?
Fayose is a thief only if you know the kind of man he is..

Fayose touched all local government in ekiti during his tenure!
Fayose abandoned more than 20 or more projects fayemi left nd all in the name of legacy built stupid bridges and high court. Tell me which of this three things he only commissioned is benefial to a common citizen of the state... Fayemi commissioned enough roads and enough projects. BRO.. FAYEMI HAS DESTROYED EKITI, I TELL YOU.. Federal govt gave him bail out twice he spent it!!! Federal govt gave him budget support for months yet he couldn't pay salaries..!!!
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Hafeexla(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2018
beekayz:

Which stupid future generation people are hungry, salaries are being owed, no investment in human capital and you are here saying rubbish.. What benefits will overhead bridge bring to ekiti even in the future? Will it bring food to peoples table, oh you can go there to take pictures, will it add to your CV or give you a job or give you life, overhead bridge in ekiti is a total waste of money and if you care to know he only used it as a means to embezsle money. From 4.7billion to 17billion.. FAYOSE HAS BORROWED 53BILLION SO FAR compared to the debt he was shouting up and down that fayemi owed of 24billion..
LISTEN, I LIVE IN EKITI AND I KNOW WHATS GOING ON..
FAYOSE HAS DESTROYED EKITI TOTALLY!!!!
Fayose is a greedy man!!!
what is ur lga in ekith
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by holatunde1759(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2018
Iyana Ipaja in Lagos is more developed than Ado-Ekiti..... grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Torontoparrot(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2018
dhabrite:
I don't know. I don't live in Ekiti.

All I know is that Fayose is a man of the people!!!
you don’t live in ekiti and you know Fayose to be man of the people ........3 gbosa for u

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by seguno2: 9:48am On May 30, 2018
mfm04622:
Overpriced, yes. Unneeded? Never. Mention any of Fayemi's projects you can call unnecessary

You obviously don’t know the meaning of what I wrote in the past that you quoted.

Why do you think that supporters of Fayose can’t say the same thing

Please take the time to read and reflect on it.
Cheers
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2018
tesppidd:
leave 16-0 and show us projects!
shocked
check google or check www.ekitistate.gov.ng
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by puffpuff: 9:50am On May 30, 2018
Budex40:
Well, one thing i know is that Fayose got 9.8billion for the first bail out and another 8.8 billion for the second bailout. It should be noted that PMB stated explicitly that the money is to enable governors pay all outstanding salaries. Yet, the guy didnt pay. He got a refund of 5.7 billion on Ado-Ifaki road yet , he said ekiti has nothing. Under his govt, a civil servant commited suicide cos of non salary payment. He got another paris club money of 9.8billion and 4.9billion simultaneously. He still insisted that ekiti has no money. He obtained a CBN loan of 10billion for projects. Yet, theres no money. He got 1.3billion budget support for 10 months yet he's sayin there's no money. Pls check up on this facts. It would be recalled that there was an occasion when he stormed d office of the minister for finance stating that he has not been given the second bailout. Kemi adeosun stated it that they withheld it becos he didnt spend the first one for salary payments. Now, his deputy has not given us a clear roadmap of plans if he becomes gov. He's just chanting "Continuity"...!!!!!! .
I am not against fayose but i dont trust him and his deputy.

Refund of Ado-Ifaki was stopped due to suit filed by dapo kolawole (fayemi commissioner of finance) at abeokuta high court. It has not been paid as you want us to believe.
I can't comment on other figures you quoted over there cos I don't have information about them at the moment.
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by lx3as(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2018
beekayz:

Which stupid future generation people are hungry, salaries are being owed, no investment in human capital and you are here saying rubbish.. What benefits will overhead bridge bring to ekiti even in the future? Will it bring food to peoples table, oh you can go there to take pictures, will it add to your CV or give you a job or give you life, overhead bridge in ekiti is a total waste of money and if you care to know he only used it as a means to embezsle money. From 4.7billion to 17billion.. FAYOSE HAS BORROWED 53BILLION SO FAR compared to the debt he was shouting up and down that fayemi owed of 24billion..
LISTEN, I LIVE IN EKITI AND I KNOW WHATS GOING ON..
FAYOSE HAS DESTROYED EKITI TOTALLY!!!!
Fayose is a greedy man!!!

Total distruction that will take years to rebuild!
Banks, companies, tourism centres, Schools, Health sector, water resources, agriculture, etc. are either closed or in shambles.
He was busy promoting thurgry. virtually all agbero and omo onile of Ekiti extraction and their friends in Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan have relocated to Ekiti

EKSUTH that was doing well under Fayemi could not even graduate medical students under Fayose. The doctors are not being paid.

Fayose attracted nothing to Ekiti; Under Fayemi, MTN supported the building of dialysis center in EKSUTH. A lot of DFID, World Bank, SAMSUNG, etc supported programms.

If you have love for Ekitikete, you will not wish for Fayose to continue ruling through proxy.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Why are you wicked?

You're just all over the poor fella like a rash!
you are not from ekiti state neither you have been to ekiti under Fayose government. google the project Fayose has done or check www.ekitistate.gov.ng. check it from 2014-2018
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Nobody: 9:57am On May 30, 2018
​PRESS RELEASE:

AN ADDRESS PRESENTED BY THE SECRETARY TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT AND CHAIRMAN, PLANNING COMMITTEE FOR THE SECOND ANNIVERSARY OF THE FAYOSE-ADMINISTRATION IN EKITI STATE ON TUESDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2016 AT THE CONFERENCE HALL, GOVERNOR’S OFFICE, ADO-EKITI

It gladdens my heart to warmly welcome you all to this Press Conference, which marks the beginning of a series of events, lined up by the State Government, to commemorate the second anniversary of the Fayose Administration in Ekiti State.

Recall that on the 16th October 2014, at the Oluyemi Kayode Stadium, Ado-Ekiti, when His Excellency took the historic oath of office for the second time as Governor, he declared his government, as a “Government of Restoration”.

Furthermore, the Governor clearly itemized the six developmental objectives of his administration. These are:

• Empowerment

• Development of Agriculture

• Infrastructural Development

• Education, Science and Technology

• Health

• Security

Today, two years down the road, it has become imperative to render stewardship to the people, who entrusted us with power through the ballot box with high expectations and faith in the ability of our Governor and Leader, Mr. Peter Ayodele to deliver, having been tested once between 2003 – 2006, with obvious fool points as legacies up until today in the State.

Restoration has come for the Education sector, under the Ayodele Fayose Administration with the record breaking score of 96.48% performance of Ekiti Senior Secondary three students in the 2016 National Examination Council Examination (NECO), to emerge an enviable first position in Nigeria.

This feat is attributable to two factors. First the grace of the most High, the giver of good success and second to the revolutionary forward looking policies of the Fayose-led government in the Education sector unanimously agreed upon by stakeholders at the Education Summit convened in September, 2015.

Parts of the resolutions are intensive monitoring and capacity building of Teachers, payment of core subject allowance and rural posting allowance, outright ban of automatic promotion, intensive monitoring and supervision of schools and prioritization of teacher’s welfare which restored conference between government and teachers, and relationship which ab initio was characterized by doubt, mistrust and job insecurity.

These crystallized in the progressive performance chart of students in public examinations from 29th position with an average 58 per cent in 2014 to 18th position with an average 74.5 per cent in 2015 and now to the enviable position of first in 2016, with a percentage score of 96.48%, for the first time in the history of the National Examination Council (NECO).

Performance in the West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE) also gives reason to cheer from 25 per cent in 2014, to 37 per cent in 2015 and now 42 per cent in 2016, while for the School of Nursing, it has been a consistent 98% pass in 2015 and 2016 and for the School of Midwifery, it has been all time high of 100 per cent score in 2015 and 2016 in National Exams conducted by the National Council of Nurses and Midwives.

The State Government has remained visionary in the development of infrastructure in spite of the challenge of funds and heavy debt portfolio inherited huge investments have been made in Roads, Public Buildings and Infrastructure, some of which include the first ever 1.2km Ado-Ekiti fly bridge undergoing construction at a cost of N5.7billion naira, the New King’s Market estimated at about 3 billion naira, Awedele Market Road with street lights and median, N488 million naira, Oke-Ila Housing Estate Road constructed at 396 million naira, Onala Petim Road N495MILLION NAIRA AND De-Head Bawa Iyin Road constructed at N782 million naira.

This is apart from the dualisation of roads in some local government headquarters such as Irepodun/Ifelodun, Ikere, Emure, Ise, Omuo and Efon-Alaaye and reconstruction and rehabilitation of Intra city roads to ensure a widespread rural integration development across the State.

In view of the transparency initiative of the Fayose Administration, which earned the government another first in budgeting in 2015 by the Civil Resources Development Document Centre, I humbly invite Gentlemen of the Press, the fourth Estate of the Realm as critical stakeholders in the sacred mandate of ensuring accountability between government and the people, to the series of events lined up to celebrate two years of the visionary leadership of Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose in Ekiti State.

Tuesday 11/10/16 (i)

Press Conference (on going) 12:00 noon

Wednesday 12/10/16

(i) Foundation laying of the High Court Complex – 12:00 noon

(ii) Commissioning of Veterinary Clinic Building, Iyin Road, Ado Ekiti – 1:00 p.m.

(iii) Commissioning of Ikole and Omuo Ekiti Carriage way – 7:00 p.m.

Thursday 13/10/16

(i) Commissioning of Block of classrooms at Erelu Adebayo Home, Iyin-Ekiti – 10.00 a.m.

(ii) Tour of the ongoing Road Rehabilitation Project at Awo-Ara-Ijero, Iropora-Araromi-Epe

(iii) Commissioning of Efon Alaaye Dual Carriage way project – 7.00 p.m.

Friday 14/10/16

(i) Her Excellency’s visit to Hospitals – 10:00am

(ii) Foundation laying of the New Governor’s Office – 2pm p.m.

(iii) Jumat Service – Govt House Mosque – 2:30pm

(iv) Commissioning of Ikere Dual Carriage way Project 10:00 a.m. – 7 p.m.

Saturday 15/10/16

Dinner at Lady Jibowu Hall

(Strictly By Invitation) – 5:00 p.m.

Sunday 16/10/16

Thanksgiving Service at Lady Jibowu – 10.00 a.m.

While thanking you for your support and cooperation in the last two years, I urge you all to continue with the effective performance of your tasks with utmost professionalism and ethical considerations of objectivity, balance and fairness.

I thank you all for listening.

DR. MODUPE ALADE

SSG/CHAIRMAN 2ND ANNIVERSARY PLANNING COMMITTEE

Source:https://sotrueng./2016/10/12/fayose-list-his-achievements-to-commission-five-projects-to-mark-his-2-years-in-office/
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Hafeexla(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2018
In these current jurisdiction of the country, you have to know the different between schooling and eduction' a fellow who school will tell you perspiration is the same as inspiration while an educated fellow must know the difference between the two word.
Current nigeria youth are product of schooling rather than education' why should we support mediocarity.
Comparing the two individual you are arguing on' fayose is a man loved by people because of excessive distribution of fund during it first regime' though a rogue/tout' do you why he was impeach ? a tale of one the honourable who impeach him was as follow: we are in the chamber these when the governor came in company of SSG to our assembly' the gov been drunk started telling us he come to show us power and the gov with ssg unlock a safe within the assembly consist of mainly hard currency, we are overwhelm with emotion that is why we orchestrate an impeachment move against the governor
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by MusicSots: 10:07am On May 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
he also commissioned several stomach infrastructures grin while their hospitals and roads are decaying cheesy

What the f*** is this stomach infrastructure thing he's always talking about sef? Was he distributing food to people free or at cheaper price? Or which stomach infrastructure is he doing owing 8 months workers salary?

Iranu!
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jaideyone(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2018
MusicSots:

What the f*** is this stomach infrastructure thing he's always talking about sef? Was he distributing food to people free or at cheaper price? Or which stomach infrastructure is he doing owing 8 months workers salary?

Iranu!
people queue up and he gives each person 5cups of rice and 200/500naira grin

that's his achievement. just 2broads and a fly over in 4yrs!!! and he's owing 8months salary

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Hafeexla(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2018
contd : I can tell you visibly that the people overwhemly love fayose' and is a man of the people.

Talking about fayemi' he is visibly an intelect with visually sound agenda and core value though he is visibly hated due to policy.

Putting my own candid view into these conversation the people of ekiti view the sharing of fund as a sound achievement rather than the achievement of the state.

Comparing the project acquired' fayemi would take a visibly lead it include renovation of school, fencing of school parameter, renovation of hospital and equiping them while on the other side of fayose' is these construction of a flyover.

Finally, on the base of policy' fayemi is the best by far' because the current doesnt have any basis of policy

-- it include provision of free health care for the pregnant women, young born 1-5 years of age and the old age.

-- provision of free education and final examination of student

-- distribution of free laptop to aid student learning

-- condition cash transfer of #5000 to old

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by kenex4ever(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Well it is interesting to see that our mods are also getting to the fray of Ekiti politics and already taking sides.. grin shocked

To answer your question, Fayose definitely commissioned more project than Fayemi....This is nothing to compare here whatsoever.#fact#

Fayemi only did some few kilometers of road, wasted Ekiti money on a jamboree in Ikogosi warm spring with no clear cut policy drive and support to make it attain his full potential and finally commissioned a government house with palatial 56 million naira bed which God didn't allow him to use, left two months salaries.....Left the state indebted and mortgaged the economic future of the state till 2036 to the tune of 36 billion naira with absolutely nothing on ground to show for it safe for his government house on the rock where he wanted to live like a Dubai prince away from the people that voted him.
Took all our money to build private university in Ghana while the state owned university was in comatose...Sponsored Mr. Buhari's presidential campaign from part of the loot and with that he got the ministerial appointment where he has been nothing short of monumental disappointment.

As against Fayose that is faced with dwindling resources coupled with monthly deduction to pay back the loan Fayemi took..Several roads constructed, built state of the art governor's office, Befitting high court complex for the Judiciary and a master piece of 1.9km overhead bridge, ultra modern market in the state capital and many more....All this without borrowing kobo...
And yes he is owing salaries and he already made a commitment that he will try and pay up before his tenure ends...Even Bayelsa, Delta,Akwa Ibom been oil producing states are owing salaries...So it is never a crime for just about the poorest state in Nigeria to owe salaries which the governor has promised to pay up in any case.

That brings me to the evil economics of this satanic "regime" where they have borrowed 11 trillion naira in just over 3 years of their inglorious reign as against the 6 trillion naira that PDP borrowed in 16 years and yet they keep shouting about one useless foreign reserve when there is absolutely nothing to show for the money they borrowed...

Oshiomole wrecked Edo state with debt, same with hell rufai of Kaduna and yet still seeking more....Aregbese in Osun always makes me wonder whether Osun state will ever be the same again....Now you ask yourself is it in the destiny of this evil party to wreck whatever they lay their cursed hands on with debt?? With absolutely nothing to show for it?

14th of July is date and we are here in Ekiti waiting for the 77 career rogues,fraudster and army of fulani herdsman wanting to come and wreck our dear state like the hardship they have already visited on Ondo state after they voted to cook soup there.

"THIS IS EKITI STATE"...Fayose has always been the nemesis of you evil lot and that is not about to change now(Ask Fayemi and his God father Niyi Adebayo)...You will all be thoroughly defeated and humiliated out of Ekiti....It is a fight between God of Israel and bunch of blood drinking, flesh eating Baal worship scoundrels.

God of Israel shall gives us victory!!...Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka is our God anointed next Governor of our dear state

Ire oooo.
bros you really understand these set of failures we have in government @emboldened. You borrowing more than 16 years of pdp and you are talking about foreign reserve increase, except they are borrowing to increase foreign reserve. PMB borrows to pay salary n borrows to travel. Anybody dat takes over from this failure will have a lot to pay for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jammy28(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
Don't do this to Fayose. It won't end well.

You, in your quest to make Fayose look good are opening him up to public ridicule and scorn.

Do you know that in Fayeni's term as governor he didnt owe worker's salary? He left owing just a month which was because the month had not ended before he left office. Fayose is owing 8 months salary and is not talking.

This is what Atiku had to say about Fayemi

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/169115-atiku-commissions-300-bed-hospital-in-ekiti.html

Do you know where the said hospital is right now? It is there paying host to insects and reptiles. Fayemi commissioned it in October 2014 before he left, Governor Fayose has refused to open it and equip it because it is not his project.

But bringing and posting links here is just a joke.

Let everyone have fun on their own.

Get on google and do a little exercise.

Type "Fayose Commissions road"

Then type "Fayemi commissions road"

Even though one has left office about 4 years ago, you are still likely to see more of his projects than the present one.

Worse still is that for some reasons, Fayose has commissioned more projects outside Ekiti than inside Ekiti

Well;....it is very obvious you weren't in Ekiti,you only read from the pages of newspaper.
I don't like quoting or replying peoples's quote,but I will make yours an exception.

Fayemi commissioned that hospital with equipments that were more or less BORROWED from the Teaching Hospital. Before Fayemi left,that hospital's only functioning unit was where the civil servants posted to that hospital resume daily, the whole project was more of a sham because it never started any operations even before the election.

How will Fayose not allow the hospital to run if it was fully equipped?
And how will you justify a hospital that was commissioned without the necessary and needed equipment;...is that any different from a private hostel built for students?
If Atiku will commission a hospital without equipment,...what does that say about the person commissioning and about the person who invited the person to commission it;....in your parlance,won't you call that an uncompleted project?
And talking of roads;...please try and make a journey to Ekiti Ministry of Works and ask how far about that,I won't open up on such here.
Please try and be objective in things you say and ask from those there before you make assertions in the public.

I AM NEITHER A PDP SUPPORTER/SYMPATHIZER NOR THAT OF APC;....I only prefer people with some degree of decency and truth and not those who will create a catalogue of achievements and sell to those outside Ekiti State proclaiming illusionary achievements.

THANK YOU and please DO NOT PICK ANY OFFENCE,never meant any harm whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by tboy2233: 10:26am On May 30, 2018
(1)he created enabling environment for pupils in the state by rehabilitating the structures in all the secondary and primary school and also gave each student of secondary a laptop to help improve their computer literacy level
(2)construction of 5km of road each year in all the sixteen local govt of the state and many dualize road in ado ekiti and environs...abeg I no fit talk much but ask someone in ekiti who is conversant with all the happenings and not those beer parlor analyst who only listen to fayose lies and deceit ..there's so many uniformed people in ekiti so it's easy for fayose and his cohorts to manipulate them
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by oratorOdunayo1(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
If you are not pleased with him . Wait till July 14, 2018
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Hafeexla(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
Cont

-- Prompt payment of salary

-- prompt distribution of clean water

-- high level of security in the state

To cap of these piece' i would say fayemi is the better man with genuine vission while fayose is a man love by the people
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Hafeexla(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=kenex4ever post=68012582] bros you really understand these set of failures we have in government @emboldened. You borrowing more than 16 years of pdp and you are talking about foreign reserve increase, except they are borrowing to increase foreign reserve. PMB borrows to pay salary n borrows to travel. Anybody dat takes over from this failure will have a lot to pay for. People like you are what i called obviously brain retarded' you dont have to keep complaining, if the current government doesn't suit you' kindly wait for 2019 and cast your vote' then whoever win is the best. thankz
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Ovamboland(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2018
seguno2:

Too many lies of APC supporters easily busted. grin

You just proved Fayose was a major cause of non payment of the two month salary when he's went round banks to stop dealing with the government immediately Fayemi lost the election. But Fayemi showed he is a cultured and well mannered gentleman showing care and concern that workers were on strike even though he was on his way out.

Imagine the kind of response from a Fayose to workers striking to demand outstanding salaried after losing an election.

We can see the example from PDP when Jonathan lost the general election and we witnessed almost total shutdown of the economy, with no fuel, public power supply such that banks closed by midday. He simply stopped caring for anything.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Jammy28(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2018
....WHOEVER wasn't residing in Ekiti State between 2010 and now should kindly read this post by mod and leave replying it.

PLEASE JUST STOP making assertions based on what you read on the pages of newspapers;...very annoying and irritating.

Someone listed free education, free laptop, #5000 for old people,...et al.
Abeg,please define this as free education if you can:
"Before Fayemi came, the highest paying department in EKSU pays around #180k altogether and the least paying was around #97k. And when Fayemi came,....the least paying department pays closer to #180k,...left to your imagination how much the highest department will pay"

IS THAT FREE EDUCATION?!

Yes, he distributed laptops that had free access to the Internet and nothing educational was configured on it, unlike that at Osun State, if you were in Ekiti State around that period, cases of rape started occurring among the 13-17 year olds in the secondary schools.

HOW DOES THAT TRANSLATE TO A PERFECT POLICY?

Yes, he paid old people,...go and ask among his party members then, those who will not be blinded but tell you the truth, you will dismiss that policy at once.

STOP READING PROPAGANDAS

He renovated schools and built fences;.... A LAUDABLE ACHIEVEMENT?!

Sold the textile equipment of Oodua Textile Mill and turned the place to an artisan village that you can not find 10 artisans producing anything there;....ANOTHER LAUDABLE ACHIEVEMENT?

Failed to renovate the Governor's Office to the point that sections inside the lobby of that building leaks when it rains;...ANOTHER ACHIEVEMENT ABI?

I will like to stop here,because if I should tell you what transpired in his 4years of rule, ....well, your imaginations will be saturated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by seguno2: 10:48am On May 30, 2018
Ovamboland:
You just proved Fayose was a major cause of non payment of the two month salary when he's went round banks to stop dealing with the government immediately Fayemi lost the election. But Fayemi showed he is a cultured and well mannered gentleman showing care and concern that workers were on strike even though he was on his way out.

Imagine the kind of response from a Fayose to workers striking to demand outstanding salaried after losing an election.

We can see the example from PDP when Jonathan lost the general election and we witnessed almost total shutdown of the economy, with no fuel, public power supply such that banks closed by midday. He simply stopped caring for anything.

Is Jonathan and PDP also the reason why Aregbesola is owing half salaries of several years despite multiple bailouts, increased IGR and huge debts?
Is Aregbesola in the same APC with Fayemi, Tinubu and Buhari who said that they are fighting corruption
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by kenex4ever(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Hafeexla post=68013139][/quote] you don't know how to quote on nairaland, You can't type in correct English, you are sound more like an air head and you are calling me "obviously brain slow"

What a comedian!!
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by mfm04622: 11:07am On May 30, 2018
seguno2:

You obviously don’t know the meaning of what I wrote in the past that you quoted.

Please take the time to read and reflect on it.
Cheers
Mynd44:

He commissioned a bridge.

And he commissioned a 6.3km road, another 3.2 km road too. Dazzall

An over priced and unneeded bridge that he demolished houses and rendered people homeless for.

Why do you think that supporters of Fayose can’t say the same thing about ALL of Fayemi’s physical projects

You are the one that need to reflect on what you wrote! Above is the quote i responded to. You bolded part of the person you quoted, meaning that is where you are interested in. You then asked if Fayose's supporters can't say same thing about Fayemi's project. I then responded that none of Fayemi's project can be said to be unneeded.
So, the wise one, explain what you mean so i can understand! What an insult!
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Kennydoc(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
Don't do this to Fayose. It won't end well.

You, in your quest to make Fayose look good are opening him up to public ridicule and scorn.

Do you know that in Fayeni's term as governor he didnt owe worker's salary? He left owing just a month which was because the month had not ended before he left office. Fayose is owing 8 months salary and is not talking.

This is what Atiku had to say about Fayemi

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/169115-atiku-commissions-300-bed-hospital-in-ekiti.html

Do you know where the said hospital is right now? It is there paying host to insects and reptiles. Fayemi commissioned it in October 2014 before he left, Governor Fayose has refused to open it and equip it because it is not his project.

But bringing and posting links here is just a joke.

Let everyone have fun on their own.

Get on google and do a little exercise.

Type "Fayose Commissions road"

Then type "Fayemi commissions road"

Even though one has left office about 4 years ago, you are still likely to see more of his projects than the present one.

Worse still is that for some reasons, Fayose has commissioned more projects outside Ekiti than inside Ekiti

In times like this, you APC folks conveniently forget that crude prices have dropped. The truth is that all the states had a lot more money between 2011 and 2015 compared to 2015 till now. Remember that under Amaechi as Chairman of NGF, they shared several billions of ECA.

Let's use Aregbesola as an example. How many projects has he commissioned in this second tenure of his compared to his first tenure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by Hafeexla(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2018
kenex4ever:
you don't know how to quote on nairaland, You can't type in correct English, you are sound more like an air head and you are calling me "obviously brain slow"

What a comedian!!
Keep spinning around blaming people for your miserable. if these how developed country citizen berate there leader, would they be developed
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by NaijaMutant(f): 11:26am On May 30, 2018
kunleweb:

You just displayed your gross cognitive incompetence in public to your own demerit.No wonder,they kept slapping you on the rice thread the otherday.Anyways,since you've chosen the slippery path of the " brain-wasters ",i'll leave you with your crew. From your juvenile comments, it's obvious i'll spend 4 years schooling you to impute sound understanding which you lack, fortunately for you, age is still on your side, go retake JAMB and this time, sit for the exams yourself so the impact will transform you this time around.

Oshi

Holla NaijaMutant

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by seguno2: 11:35am On May 30, 2018
mfm04622:
You are the one that need to reflect on what you wrote! Above is the quote i responded to. You bolded part of the person you quoted, meaning that is where you are interested in. You then asked if Fayose's supporters can't say same thing about Fayemi's project. I then responded that none of Fayemi's project can be said to be unneeded.
So, the wise one, explain what you mean so i can understand! What an insult!

Are you one of Fayose’s supporters
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by seguno2: 11:39am On May 30, 2018
Kennydoc:
In times like this, you APC folks conveniently forget that crude prices have dropped. The truth is that all the states had a lot more money between 2011 and 2015 compared to 2015 till now. Remember that under Amaechi as Chairman of NGF, they shared several billions of ECA.

Let's use Aregbesola as an example. How many projects has he commissioned in this second tenure of his compared to his first tenure?

Thanks.
Don’t mind the APC zombies who forget that states had almost HALF (including LGA share) of the windfall crude oil revenues of 2010 to 2014 for which they only foolishly point accusing fingers at Jonathan.
Re: Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years by god2good: 11:47am On May 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
see bare faced lies cheesy pls mention projects fayose commissioned in ekiti

modified

http://thenationonlineng.net/a-harvest-of-projects-in-ekiti/

I can count at least 30 projects from the above write up!!! cc tomakint seguno2 dhabrite tonason
and all the fayose worshipers come and tell us what he did in ekiti

fayemi also commissioned ikogosi after rebuilding it http://theeagleonline.com.ng/fayemi-commissions-redeveloped-ikogosi-resort/

fayose abandoned it and left it to rot!!!!

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-community-fayose-revive-ikogosi-warm-spring-resort/

another article testifying to fayemi's wonderful work by vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/fayemi-49-garlands-peoples-governor/

cc all fayose's slaves both ipob and non Igbos

pls tell us what he has done in four years grin we are waiting
modified

let me call them since they are having selective vision grin

cc new2012
Johnnyessence
kunleweb
livinus009
omochelsea004

pls tell us fayose's projects!!!
You Bleep up, u don't live in EKiti and u are beating chest for fayemi. fayose flying over and ikere road with the ultra modern market has speak for him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 / APC, PDP Senators Clash Over Keyamo’s Comment On Atiku / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.