Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Claims Her Brothers Have Locked Her Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Claims Her Brothers Have Locked Her Up (625 Views)

Her Brothers Dont Want Me / Woman Severely Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband — Watch Video / 22 Years Old Girl Caught After She Locked Her Boyfriend Inside A Love Bottle(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Claims Her Brothers Have Locked Her Up by akinzgist(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2018
Re: Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Claims Her Brothers Have Locked Her Up by akinzgist(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2018
akinzgist:
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/05/30/lady-cries-out-on-instagram-claims-her-brothers-have-locked-her-up/
Nigerian lady, Rita Geofrey has taken to her Instagram page to send an SOS alert to the public with the claim that she has been locked up by her brothers and has been in detention for close to three days.
Re: Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Claims Her Brothers Have Locked Her Up by Tallesty1(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2018
akinzgist:

Nigerian lady, Rita Geofrey has taken to her Instagram page to send an SOS alert to the public with the claim that she has been locked up by her brothers and has been in detention for close to three days.
Why?
Re: Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Claims Her Brothers Have Locked Her Up by Chazzyboy: 8:39am On May 31, 2018
The original

(1) (Reply)

My Pregnant Ex Still Want Me Back / STDs Aren't Always A Sign Of Infidelity / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.