Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Her Brothers Dont Want Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Brothers Dont Want Me (1061 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Woman Severely Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband — Watch Video / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Thisisvenuz: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
I have been dating this lady for about 6 - 7 months now and I proposed to her last week.
I noticed something the brothers dont like me coming around to see my fiancee they said I only have right over her after I have done the needful. Why iam confused now is are they not aware we are courting and why are They stopping me from seeing her pls help me
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by talented321: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bro' people defending their sisters against their boyfriends has different reasons, may be they are seeing something in u they don't like or maybe they love their sister and want to protect her' u know why? He no easy for some brothers to let another man come and take their lovely sisters away and go bleep her everyday.
All the same if u love ur girl that is not a reason to be worried because u are taking her to your house and las las all of una go dey alright. I have seen this your type of stories wella' some even lead to fight but many of them at the end comply especially when the man and woman are serious.

2 Likes

Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Chukwudiajibo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
They are also worried, so that u will not use their daughter and dump her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Thisisvenuz: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
But they are aware I engaged her and they know we are courting

Chukwudiajibo:
They are also worried, so that u will not use their daughter and dump her.
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Puss360(f): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hmm.. for the 6/7 months u guys were dating, didn't u notice the behaviour of the brothers?
Na now wey u don propose...
If it's going to be like dis, better leave the girls let the brothers marry her o...
Marriage Neva start dem don dey give u strong face...

1 Like

Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
I also didn't like my brother-in-law when he first started dating my sister.
I was still in primary and my sister was in high school... But with me, I was jealous of the amount of attention my sister was giving to my him, he was still her boyfriend then.

I was afraid that he was going to take away my sister from me... No matter what he did, I just didn't like him... I only realized after they got married that the man had no intention of taking my sister away from me and my sister and I are still very close and he's a wonderful brother in law.

Maybe your girlfriend's brothers also feel the same way.

5 Likes

Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Savedday2: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
They are worried because if you come too close or familiar with the girl or situation around, you will find out that the girl na low-key ashawo and you know what that means?

So, they her trying to make you pay her bride price quickly before you will discover.

1 Like

Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Sonnobax15(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bro,I don't see any wahala here...In fact,na normal thing about nighas wey get sisters.... They don't hate you........Instead,They are only being jealous that their sister would soon be taken and will be lashed forever by a fellow nighaangry. Then again,if you don't like the way they've been acting towards you,then you should reduce the amount of times you visit her..... Don't let nairaland kids to deceive you into doing otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by talented321: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
I swear' no kill me with laugh, abeg
Savedday2:
They are worried because if you come too close or familiar with the girl or situation around, you will find out that the girl na low-key ashawo and you know what that means?
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Sonnobax15(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I was still in primary and my sister was in high school... But with me, I was jealous of the amount of attention my sister was giving to my him, he was still her boyfriend then.

I was afraid that he was going to take away my sister from me... No matter what he did, I just didn't like him... I only realized after they got married that the man had no intention of taking my sister away from me and my sister and I are still very close and he's a wonderful brother in law.

. I swear I didn't read your comment before making mine but that's exactly what came to my mind.....The op is only trying to make enemies from where there's none....It's a normal thing that we all did as kids....

2 Likes

Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
What do you expect them to do? Hug and become friends with you while you're still dating their sister. Why would they invest their energy in getting to know someone that might not last with their sister.
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
The only difference between your advice and mine is that I'm a girl.... grin grin grin
Sonnobax15:
. I swear I didn't read your comment before making mine but that's exactly what came to my mind.....The op is only trying to make enemies from where there's none....It's a normal thing that we all did as kids....
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Sonnobax15(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Samantha124:
The only difference between your advice and mine is that I'm a girl.... grin grin grin
. No be lie grin grin
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Hed0nist: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Thisisvenuz:
I have been dating this lady for about 6 - 7 months now and I proposed to her last week.
I noticed something the brothers dont like me coming around to see my fiancee they said I only have right over her after I have done the needful. Why iam confused now is are they not aware we are courting and why are They stopping me from seeing her pls help me

Dude. Why are you the one going to see her? You wouldn’t even notice her brother’s presence if she was the one coming over to see you. Stop going there and let her come to you. When you are ready to make her an honest woman then you can start frequenting her base after you have done the needful.

1 Like

Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Thisisvenuz: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
I'm soo grateful this really helped me I now understand

talented321:
Bro' people defending their sisters against their boyfriends has different reasons, may be they are seeing something in u they don't like or maybe they love their sister and want to protect her' u know why? He no easy for some brothers to let another man come and take their lovely sisters away.
All the same if u love ur girl that is not a reason to be worried because u are taking her to your house and las las all of una go dey alright. I have seen this your type stories wella' some even lead to fight but many of them at the end comply especially when the man and woman are serious.
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Thisisvenuz: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Samantha124:

I understand better I just hope this is what it is cause I really love her and I don't like problem at all

1 Like

Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Amb1045(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pay the bride price and carry your wife. You want go dee chop person sister with I go marry code. Go and marry her so she can belong to you
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by Bennysam: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Thisisvenuz:

Go and do the right thing
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by wiseone28: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
I don't believe
Re: Her Brothers Dont Want Me by superCleanworks(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2023
Thisisvenuz:
are they not aware we are courting and why are They stopping me from seeing her pls help me

you need to take two steps back so you can see the picture clearly. Use the time to assess yourself, your family, the babe, her family and what lies ahead. If you like, fall for their pressure talk.

(1) (Reply)

Men Don’t Like ‘overly Successful’ Women - Iniobong Edo / Long Distance Relationships: How To Keep The Love Alive / Girlfriend Fix! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.