Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. (7695 Views)

2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. / 2face Unstoppable Album - Listen To The Tracks Here / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by CarlosVent(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2010
FACE IS BETTER DAN DIS GUY ONLY DAT HE WAS LUCKY TO HAVE MADE NAME.

ALL D SAME DEY WIL RUSH REDUCE IT TO 100 OR MY BE 50 NAIRA SEF AFTER 1 YR OF NO SALE.
GRIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Drwizzie: 4:36pm On May 29, 2010
If una no fit buy am 4 1k.make una buy p'square,dbanj or 9ice 4 150 and leave 2face alone.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tosinaded(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2010
CarlosVent:

ALL D SAME DEY WIL RUSH REDUCE IT TO 100 OR MY BE 50 NAIRA SEF AFTER 1 YR OF NO SALE.

shut da eff up my friend! Did u make d name 4 him?
He worked 4 d name
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by dremoney(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2010
we obviously have the PR and marketing crew of 2face on dis thread daftly defending a foolish and unnecessary concept.
i don yarn now,lets wait and see how far maga's will pay for the yeye album wit rubbish songs, Nonsense!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Cogito(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2010
TheNess:

This is why Nigeria is going nowhere fast! We claim to want better, but never want to pay the price. Not for anything. Tuface has the right to sell his intellectual property for whatever price he wants. Is he forcing anyone to buy? Direct your negative energy at the useless rulers that have milked us so dry that most peeps can't afford to buy a 1k album, not at a brother tryna make his legit dough.

Simple and short.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tosinaded(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2010
dremoney:

we obviously have the PR and marketing crew of 2face on dis thread daftly defending a foolish and unnecessary concept.
i don yarn now,lets wait and see how far maga's will pay for the yeye album wit rubbish songs, Nonsense!

if u even buy at 100bux ure a f.ool!
Cos u claim its rubbish, only a f.ool buys rubbish wit money
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tosinaded(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2010
dremoney:

if u even buy at 100bux ure a f.ool!
Cos u claim its rubbish, only a f.ool buys rubbish wit money
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by badman(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2010
In my own Opinion its really a bad move, going from 150 to 1000    At least u increase gradually maybe to 500 and see how it goes,  in this era of internet, the tracks would be all over the net soon abi no be 2face idibia?

and u guys saying the price is ok, have u bought it talkless of knowing if its worth it

this one that no one has talked about how gud /bad mjb collabo is  (anywhere) , i wonder how many people have a copy
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by baslone: 5:21pm On May 29, 2010
If Tu's show can sell out at 10K per head, I see no reason why the C.D won't sell!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by chyket(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2010
its no big deal,I will buy the Album for 1k or even more.If it comes to Politics now,everybody will be comparing naija with the First world but now that its entertainment,nobody wants to compare the figures.
Lets be realistic 1k can only buy a bottle of beer on most good Island bars let us learn to encourage creativity in our Country.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Newest: 5:33pm On May 29, 2010
You want good thins but don't want to pay for it, no wonder piracy is selling like a gold, now how are you helping to fight piracy with all this u all saying, imagine someone even said he will buy 1 burn it and copy and start sharing at the rate of N50, he be like sey u be Ibo boy abi?
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by adebaxton(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2010
D price is Ok 4 someone of his class with no comparism,Those dat are complaining are in support of piracy coz i m wondering why u want d best thing @ cheap price.
Ride on Tu baba 4rm ur nbr 1 fan grin
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by shollyboy2: 6:02pm On May 29, 2010
2face watch out for alaba copy for 100naira
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 29, 2010
THERE IS ONE THING WE ARE NOT GETTING HERE,

WHEN YOU WANT TO SELL ANYTHING AT ALL YOU SHOULD TRY LOOK THE STANDARD OF THE PEOPLE YOU ARE SELLING FOR (No BEEF).

FOR EXAMPLE.
A CIVIL SERVANT THAT EARNS A MINIMUM WAGE OF 7,500 NAIRA EVERY MONTH AND HE IS A FANS OF 2FACE GO REMOVE N,1000 OF HIS SALARY GO BUY ONE CD??, PLEASE LET'S THINK WELL.

HE GO PAY HOUSE RENT N1,500
GO BUY FOOD FOR HOUSE AT LEAST N3,000 REMAINING N4000, AND FAMILY DEY THERE OF MAMA, PAPA, TITHE FOR CHURCH OR MOSQUE.

HOW MUCH HE GO REMAIN WHEN HE BUT THE CD BECAUSE HE LIKE 2FACE

2FACE SHOULD TRY AND LOOK AT IS PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE HE IS SINGING FOR. AT WOST THE LEVEL BY WHICH NIGERIA IS NOW THE CD SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN N200. EVEN IF IS HEAVEN'S EDITION grin shocked

SO FOR ME N1000 FOR A CD IS TOO MUCH

ALL THE PEOPLE WEY THEY TALK SAY HE NO TOO MUCH

HOW MUCH BE THE OPERATING SYSTEM WEY YOU DEY USE.

THE PRICE IS TOO MUCH MEN
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by ritchboy(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2010
HOW MUCH BE THE OPERATING SYSTEM WEY YOU DEY USE?
grin grin grin

tosinaded@ = Windows XP SP1(100 naira)

tayo_ast = Windows 95(15 naira 22 kobo)

grin grin
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Genuflect(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2010
ActiveMan:

WHEN YOU WANT TO SELL ANYTHING AT ALL YOU SHOULD TRY LOOK THE STANDARD OF THE PEOPLE YOU ARE SELLING FOR (No BEEF).

FOR EXAMPLE.
A CIVIL SERVANT THAT EARNS A MINIMUM WAGE OF 7,500 NAIRA EVERY MONTH AND HE IS A FANS OF 2FACE GO REMOVE N,1000 OF HIS SALARY GO BUY ONE CD??, PLEASE LET'S THINK WELL.

GO BUY FOOD FOR HOUSE AT LEAST N3,000 REMAINING N4000, AND FAMILY DEY THERE OF MAMA, PAPA, TITHE FOR CHURCH OR MOSQUE.

2FACE SHOULD TRY AND LOOK AT IS PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE HE IS SINGING FOR. AT WOST THE LEVEL BY WHICH NIGERIA IS NOW THE CD SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN N200. EVEN IF IS HEAVEN'S EDITION grin shocked

This is the most sensible post on this thread
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 29, 2010
d guy is going brook and he wants to meek muusiq lovers of their had earned money to take care of his polygamous home. be intimate with 2face and be intimate with dat album. we will still get the one of 100naira angry angry angry angry
ritchboy:

grin grin grin

grin grin
grin grin grin rotfl
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 29, 2010
With @tleast @least 150 i get dvds wit several selection to while away time
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by badman(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2010
ritchboy:

grin grin grin

grin grin

lmao funny stuff
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by noblegas2(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2010
N1000 ma ass!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Rastamann: 7:33pm On May 29, 2010
This will only serve as incentives to pirates. Anyway, I make una pity the guy as there are underemployment in this industry.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by dipo2much(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2010
After some hesitation,I decide to buy the guy's cd for 1K (that only me track dey high me). So,I get to the guy who sells cds to me and he says he didnt buy the tuface cd cos its cost price at alaba is 1200=N=.  Shap shap,I select like 6 other cds and zoom off
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by baslone: 7:45pm On May 29, 2010
ActiveMan:

FOR EXAMPLE.
A CIVIL SERVANT THAT EARNS A MINIMUM WAGE OF 7,500 NAIRA EVERY MONTH AND HE IS A FANS OF 2FAC[/b]E GO REMOVE N,1000 OF HIS SALARY GO BUY ONE CD??, PLEASE LET'S THINK WELL.

[b]HOW MUCH HE GO REMAIN WHEN HE BUT THE CD BECAUSE HE LIKE 2FACE

He can still go ahead and buy if he thinks it's a priority!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2010
CarlosVent:

it used to be D'Banj, now its FAZE. . . as in FAZE. . . d same FAZE dt did ORIGINALITY??

Lawd av Mercy!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2010
ActiveMan:

FOR EXAMPLE.

i dont c hw ur hypothetical example comes into play here.

we all av preference in life. Tell me ds category of pple do not hang out at pubs to cool off??
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2010
ritchboy:

grin grin grin

grin grin

get a life, poorboy
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by princeL1: 7:53pm On May 29, 2010
i see most people are just particular about the price. the fact you cannot afford it does not make it expensive. people should appreciate the fact that this is arts, how do you quantify arts? besides I'm sure most people do not have an idea what it takes to record an album. as far as i am concerned, the price is alright. please give it to this guy, his songs make sense. not about koko or booty.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2010
dipo2much:

After some hesitation,I decide to buy the guy's cd for 1K (that only me track dey high me). So,I get to the guy who sells cds to me and he says he didnt buy the tuface cd cos its cost price at alaba is 1200=N=.  Shap shap,I select like 6 other cds and zoom off

where u buy am abeg?
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Cogito(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2010
ActiveMan:

FOR EXAMPLE.

That's all well and good but there's one thing you and a lot of people are forgetting in this thread.

International Edition ergo (probably) International Release

Make of that what you will.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 29, 2010
Make una no dey quick provoke nah. 150N version go still commot and una go still buy am. As 4 me o I sabi say I MUST get the one when I go rip into my PC so if him like make him make am N1000000000000 na him soko.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Newest: 8:22pm On May 29, 2010
ActiveMan:

FOR EXAMPLE.

HE GO PAY HOUSE RENT                       N1,500
GO BUY FOOD FOR HOUSE   AT LEAST  N3,000 REMAINING N4000, AND FAMILY DEY THERE OF MAMA, PAPA, TITHE FOR CHURCH OR MOSQUE.

2FACE SHOULD TRY AND LOOK AT IS PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE HE IS SINGING FOR. AT WOST THE LEVEL BY WHICH NIGERIA IS NOW THE CD SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN N200. EVEN IF IS HEAVEN'S EDITION  grin shocked

To be a real fan must not by pleasure always, Cry, Fight, Hate (Haters) and spend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Music: The Mavins – Looku Looku (download MP3 ) / Downloadable 9ja Mp3's / Lyrics Of P-square – Collabo Ft Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.