Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. (7698 Views)

2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. / 2face Unstoppable Album - Listen To The Tracks Here / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by dobodobo(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2010
Alaba boys will provide the one we can afford for 250 or 100 naira
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 29, 2010
tayo_ast:

get a life, poorboy

HE MAY BE POOR TODAY. NO ONE KNOW TOMORROW BRO.

Every rich people start from poor to rich do pray you no be from rich to poor

Cogito:

That's all well and good but there's one thing you and a lot of people are forgetting in this thread.

International Edition ergo (probably) International Release

Make of that what you will.

i said in my post even if it's HEAVEN RELEASE. you must consider the people buying.

it is expensive for the masses and might be a chicken change for the rich
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by baslone: 9:27pm On May 29, 2010
ActiveMan:

HE MAY BE POOR TODAY. NO ONE KNOW TOMORROW BRO.

Every rich people start from poor to rich do pray you no be from rich to poor

i said in my post even if it's HEAVEN RELEASE. you must consider the people buying.

Maybe it's actually for the rich. The masses should stop listening to 2face, let us go
and work or steal harder, come back and get dem CD's. wink
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Newest: 9:36pm On May 29, 2010
Maybe it's actually for the rich. The masses should stop listening to 2face, let us go
and work or steal harder, come back and get dem CD's. wink
[quote][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Cogito(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2010

Of which masses do you speak?

On average the price of digitally downloading an album in the UK is about £8 which translates to roughly 1,750 Naira.
1000 Naira is about £5.

That's a discount.

Granted, the UK is a much richer country but like I stressed in my previous reply International. He's looking beyond Naija.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by jalether(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2010
Let's be honest here, targeting your album at the financially/economically less well off people is counter- productive, especially in a country like Nigeria, where

[b]piracy [/b]reigns supreme. even if he sold his album at a competitive price, I am sure, most people will still rather buy the alaba version. as a way of

cutting cost.  In reality, it's the rich or financially stable individual's that usually buy authentic/original album version
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by FILEBE(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2010
unmmmmm! interesting! there must be something behind the album that would want him to sell it for that price!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Sonofpeace(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2010
The Album cost ooo! Lets remember na naija we dey. . .
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by sirgeorge(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2010
why are so many nigerians so bloody cheap and proud of it?
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Sonofpeace(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2010
sir george:

why are so many nigerians so bloody cheap and proud of it?
Mister Rich! I know that you're bloody expensive and proud of it. Pretender!!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by sirgeorge(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2010
@sonofpeace

no offense taken man but for God's sake we've all seen the album and we should know that a lot of work went into producing it.it's not like you aren't getting value for money
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by COOLDK(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2010
Which 'unstoppable' again? Is it not d one he released a year back where he ft 'fake R-kelly' in d track 'flex' he was tryn to sell again? Pls smbody tell me.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Nobody: 12:47am On May 30, 2010
I just watched the vid on bellanaija,

All i can say is fantastique!  kiss

Best work Tu Face's ever done.

If it takes 2 billion euros 2 produce his best work ever, bobo ryde on!

Haterz plzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 12:49am On May 30, 2010
COOL DK:

Which 'unstoppable' again? Is it not d one he released a year back where he ft 'fake R-kelly' in d track 'flex' he was tryn to sell again? Pls smbody tell me.

same Unstoppable Album, but d International Edition.
It consists of tracks from d previous Unstoppable + fresh tracks.
World standard CD.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by ceasyc(f): 1:00am On May 30, 2010
4get uk or any where else jo, #1,000 for 1 cd in 9ja  grin
dem dey pluck am
poverty boku 4 9ja na

wetin im sing wey beta pass african queen
i like d guy n sum of his songs but
he can shove dis 1 where it hurts!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by harakiri(m): 3:26am On May 30, 2010
Poverty has really crippled the minds of Nigerians.People have "grown up" buying nothing but pirated CD's all their life and the thought of paying the cost of an original CD is beyond their comprehension.N1,000 compared to what CD's are sold in other countries is a give away price.Why is it that Nigerians never like to see progress of their fellow man? Most artists in Nigeria produce CD's NOT to sell but to keep their name moving.They make their money from appearances, video air play on DSTV, shows and tours.They know the CD's will be pirated by Alaba boys so they don't bother looking too much in that direction.Someone is stepping up to this wrong doing and there are some air heads here who feel that their problem should be Tu-face's problem.This is why Nigeria is not progressing e.g People bringing their personal issues into everything.

End of!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by harakiri(m): 3:34am On May 30, 2010
COOL DK:

You can hate on Tu-face all you want but whenever you curl up to sleep in that dingy hut of yours, always remember that even in the next 200 years, tu-face and his offspring will always be ahead of you by generational light years.

Rumor mongers. Tu-face has featured a number of international artistes including Beanie Man and of recent, he is producing a song with Mary. J .Blidge so what's the big deal with R-Kelly? He did the song with R.Kelly and when interviewed on air, he promised that R.Kelly would be on the video when it comes out to shut haters like you for life (look it up. . .hack!)

Simply because you are failing in life doesn't mean the whole world must fall with you.

Hack!

End of!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by hatch: 4:07am On May 30, 2010
Honestly hearing all this ranting about 2face album being expensive at a mare 1k unit price for an jewel cased standard really amazes me. I think this is the handwork of poverty and lack of exposure,i still buy original jewel cased cds of my favourite 80 and 90's music for as much as $14 in the states which is close to 2k . If you want it you buy it if you cant simply wait for your poor man's edition to be released.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by harakiri(m): 4:26am On May 30, 2010
hatch#:

Honestly hearing all this ranting about 2face album being expensive at a mare 1k unit price for an jewel cased standard really amazes me. I think this is the handwork of poverty and lack of exposure,i still buy original jewel cased cds of my favourite 80 and 90's music for as much as $14 in the states which is close to 2k . If you want it you buy it if you cant simply wait for your poor man's edition to be released.

Thank you very much jare.Poverty is the root cause of the ranting.Also, if there were strict and efficient piracy laws in Nigeria, perhaps CD players would have been as uncommon as Blu-Ray players of today. Perhaps when they cough out close to N2,000 for an old school CD and N3,000 for a newly released CD, they would have more respect when their fellow man puts his original hard work at a give away price.Typical Nigerians.They are always eager to put sand-sand in another man's gari but will never accept the same when it comes to themselves. Do they know how much it costs to record in a world class studio? So after spending millions of naira to produce an album of international standard, you still expect to buy it for N50. . .E no go better 4 people wey no want anoda man progress! ! ! Do you know that Dr Dre charges $250,000 to produce just ONE track? Look it up. . .bad belle people!

Rubbish!
angry
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by baslone: 7:33am On May 30, 2010
COOL DK:

Which 'unstoppable' again? Is it not d one he released a year back where [b]he ft 'fake R-kelly' in d track 'flex' [/b]he was tryn to sell again? Pls smbody tell me.

You can't pay 1K, yet you want him to feature the "real R-Kelly".

Na dust you think say e go cost?
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by whizdude(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2010
i dnt reali knw why some people will just keep punching rubbish outta their keyboards, what does TUFACE sing that nobody has sang before??,abi what's so spectacular about him dat everybody keeps overhyping him, ?He's a good artiste with bunch of talents, Agreed!,d part dat most people tryna see him as small god is what i detest, That some1 clamours cz he cnt afford to buy his album 4 1k doesnt warrant insulting them,afterall we all are entitled to our opinion(s), and,dat u cn afford to buy 10 doesnt make king, it only shows how sensible u cn be with money, It'l break our hearts to knw dat most of those shouting wil end up purchasing frm d Alaba boiz,dats how funny Nigerians cn be, WHOEVER WANTS TO BUY 10 SHLD GO AHEAD,buh b4 i buy one i'l stil have to fink bou it, !
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by ayo84(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2010
All these broke ass niggas on nairaland,nawa for una, wetin dey wrong with 2face selling his album for 1k,and besides its not just an ordianry album, it has a standard cd case and the cd is also enhanced, when viewed on a pc, you can watch videos,view his bio and also download free mobile content.u think say everybody dey buy cds for 250 naira, some people na only for metro plaza and co, they shop @.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by adamsN: 9:28am On May 30, 2010
Its funny how someone else's success brings pain.
U can hate tu-face all u want but dat aint bringing him down. Do u kno how many copies he has sold outside Nigeria,? Datz probably more than any Naija artist will eva sell even in Naija. U mistake him for ur problem rite now cos of 1k, y'all are pathetic.
If u really hate him, get a copy so ur criticism can be sound. MUGUZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Must u have copies, no be by force.
He dint make it for people dat dont appreciate music, so get a life.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by ritchboy(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2010
Of course, 2face can sell HIS CD for whatever he likes.
What i dont understand is people accusing others of being broke cos they wont buy it for 1k. If i offer you sugar-coated sh.it for 1k, would you buy it? Does that mean you're broke?
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by warrior13: 10:47am On May 30, 2010
No need for all this argument abt album price, if you get the dough for this international version, go buy am, if u no get jst keep ur NGN150 aside am sure our alaba brethren are currently workin on your take.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by hikins: 11:05am On May 30, 2010
i beg make una chill, it is too xpensive period
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by chazy4real(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2010
Whats the big deal in Tuface selling his cd at that price, if u no fit buy it then chill and collect from those that bought,or is it compulsory that everybody must buy it.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by kayc33(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2010
^ i tire for some people o!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by sulad82i(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2010
Naija version of the album will be priced compared to its fellow 9ja albums. This international version seems to me like 2face sell it to the international market at the same price sell to them in 9ja but realize they sell it way higher, like someone said 8pounds in the UK, and we buy it here in the States. So he's probably trying to cut the international version profit so he can keep most for himself
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Alveez(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2010
THE PRICE SHOULD NOT CAUSE ALL THIS MUSCLE FLEXING IF WHAT THE GUY IS OFFERING IS ok BY YOU , SHAKE YOU WALLET AND BUY IT, AND IF TOO MUCH FOR YOU wait FOR YOUR OWN ALABA VERSION ,SIMPLE!!!! @ LEAST WE ALL KNOW THAT shoe get size.

AS FOR ME AM MORE CONCERN ABOUT THE CORE PRODUCT OF THE OFFER, IF THE SONGS IN THE ALBUM IS WORTH IT, THEN I THING 1K ISN'T BAD SINCE THE STUFF IS ACCLAIMED TO BE OF INTERNATIONAL STANDARD.

WE ALL WANT NAIJA TO BE LIKE AMERICA, LONDON OR PARIS , BUT FEW OF ARE READY TO MAKE THE NECESSARY SACRIFICE, GUYS NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY or CHEAP if you permit me to use the WORD.

CHEERSSSS!!!!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Tcrack(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2010
tuface has a right to sell HIS album for any amount he pleases but, it will be foolish of him to think the nigerian masses will buy it for 1k.in a country where new albums are released everyday, where many still live under $1 per day, where people can simply download it from the net and share it from phone, where piracy is still a booming business.I will be suprised if he sells up to 10,000 copies at that price.tuface might be the biggest star in nigeria but like someone said earlier, the industry has moved on without him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Downloadable 9ja Mp3's / Lyrics Of P-square – Collabo Ft Don Jazzy / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma's Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.