Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. (7696 Views)

2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. / 2face Unstoppable Album - Listen To The Tracks Here / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by sessy2(f): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2010
Tubaba ur the bomb! na bad belle dey worry dem. even if na 2k we go buy am.them wey dey talk sef go still buy am. the album is worth d money.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Greycells(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin Na him get him album, and him suppose sell am for d amount wey him want (trust pirates, they will cut d mekunu version for sale outside gidi).
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by jamestab: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2010
y are you pple bikkering over 2face's album, being expensive??
who no wan buy, make e no buy, abi??
i am talking from the point of view, that chimamanda's books, go for at least
1,500 naira (the half of a yellow sun/ purple hibiscus)
, for the soft cover, and what about the hard cover?? am sure it is
twice as expensive. ok?
and the bewildering one is chinua achebe's books e.g "things fall apart" goes
for a whooping 3,500 naira ( the reason is because it is imported on special order)
see, these are all arts works and what you keep as keeps sakes, if you can afford
them, as in this case 2baba's 1k cd, please do, save for it,
it is better to buy the real cd once, than buy fake 10 times, i have not seen the cd,
maybe they are tying to hoard and stream-line to avoid piracy,
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by hectorswag(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
tayo_ast:

poor u!
evry1 knows wat less/lesser means.

I just dont get d part where u said 'u shdnt spend mnore on sth u can get at a lesser price'
it doesnt make sense

undecided
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by badman(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
With the track i ve heard

Implication
Only me
Be there ft MI
Rain drop

It looks like a solid album,
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2010
hectorswag:

undecided

smh
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by hectorswag(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2010
badman:

With the track i ve heard

Implication
Only me
Be there ft MI
Rain drop

It looks like a solid album,

haven't even heard the other tracks , only implication undecided
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by badman(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2010
hectorswag:

check notjustok bro
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2010
hectorswag:

u're so so so out of date!!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by darequam(m): 12:54am On Jun 05, 2010
At all, pls permit me to explain to ya all

I'll assume we all know about MI's nommination in an international award, let's also assume he makes a live performance @ this award ceremony and white peeps in America starts to feel him, his old songs would be reignited overseas, hence, making M.I's comming album a High demand in Abroad.(Not only by Nigerians but by all hiphop heads).

Do u now xpect M.I to produce an album of #100 worth just bcus he is a nigerian?? Any artist in his or her right senses would produce an album of a greater value, bcus he has to showcase his talents around d world in a well packaged manner, He is not selling to nigerians only in this case so the value must be equal internationaly, it is now left to him to care less about Pirates in Nigeria bcus he is covering the world.

All am saying is dat artist of the levels of the likes of 2face, P square, Lagbaja endure insults pain and shame when u buy their album @ #100, (Forget about how much they make from endosrement and shows), when u buy KC-presh for #100 and u buy P square for #100, does it make sense??
Av been xpectn this to happen since, and am glad its about to begin, there were days when we only tune the radio to listen to correct songs, if u don't av d money, then bone it, aw willing you r willing to save to buy an album, shows ur love for him,
Like when I had like 60% of 9ice album on ma phone, I still went on and bought his album cus of ma luv for him
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
i got nothing against tuface, if you can read the meaning well (the international edition (not meant for Nigerians)). so we should not complain, you to can wake up and sell your own cd for 5,000 naira,

i have listen to 5track on the album, the money is just to much to sell a cd in the current Nigeria
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2010
ActiveMan:

i got nothing against tuface, if you can read the meaning well (the international edition (not meant for Nigerians)). so we should not complain, you to can wake up and sell your own cd for 5,000 naira,

i have listen to 5track on the album, the money is just to much to sell a cd in the current Nigeria

wink
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by LEVIUCHRIS(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2010
To be sincere the music is good but the salt is good but still go home unfinished from the market, the price is too much he should reconsider and reduce the price for more people to get. because when too many people need it and they cannot get it due to price it may lead to piracy.
Musicians should not rely on the fact that they are patronized and take us on a ride
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2010
^^but u know cost price is determined by production cost, right?
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by lalaboi(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
Why dem go frown. . .wen peeps for outside naija dey buy albums for 7quid or more. . . una come dey complain. .kmt lol
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by phatwall: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2010
in the U.S cd's are sold for 14 dollars,in naija u can get a cd in alaba for 50 bucks which is absolutely messed up.i support 2face's movement,besides nobody is beign forced 2 buy it.if ur a true 2face fan then u should go out and get the cd,besides 1k na small money,that's a bottle of beer @ newscafe'
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by chrisical(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
ActiveMan:

Gbam!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by lawyerchap(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2010
Anyone who is complaining about the cost of that album has definitely not seen it yet. I was skeptical about the cost myself, but the moment i saw the album, one thousand naira produced itself from my pocket entirely against my will and the album was mine. And it is pure perfection. That is aside from the fact that Sound Sultan was for some inexplicable reason spelled as Sound Solution. Abi Naija Ninja don change name?

Anyway, it is a solid album, from the packaging to the interactive menu that lets you download ringtones and view the 'Implication' and ' Only Me' videos. Trust me, once you set eyes on this album, you will be proud of Naija. Let's not even talk about the songs themselves. Each one is perfect. 2face has always known how to produce unskippable albums, but on this one he outdoes even himself. Right now you'll need a crowbar to pry the CD out of my car cd player.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by eleshin(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2010
i bought 2 for 2400,each 4 1k2.d funniest part,those guyz no dey pt d album 4 shelf.u giv dm money 1st b4 dy giv u album.its good 2 b back.nland oh! nland.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Myluv1: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2010
I gat like 8 of the tracks on my PC ryt now.
They re simply matured. Tu Baba u re jst awesome,bro!
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Mustay(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2010
The dude said all of you can afford to buy 1000 recharge cards weekly. So he believes if you complain about the price, he has every right to[i] colombi[/i] your sisters cheesy
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by tayoast(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by eleshin(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2010
d album is 4 two sets of pple.those dt cnt do without listenin 2 tuface nd those dt cn afford 2 buy it.
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by Pamperme: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2010
why are they frowning?

Alaba boys will soon pirate the CD/VCD, then they can purchase for as low as N100. Shikena tongue
Re: Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. by eleshin(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2010
i bought mine inside alaba nd dey were complainin dt 2face is nt givin dem enuff chance 2 pirate his work.dat explain y dey ar sellin it 4 1200.4 nw piracy is out it,besides dey wil make more profit selling d original copy dan piratin it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Music: The Mavins – Looku Looku (download MP3 ) / Downloadable 9ja Mp3's / Lyrics Of P-square – Collabo Ft Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.