Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today (4144 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US / Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today by moscobabs(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2018
Xander85:

What's your state and ethnicity?

Here ladies and gents, we have a guy who having just read that the fulani army has killed someone in cold blood, then goes ahead to abuse and blame the victims! I may be wrong, but from his post it appears he's stating that no matter the atrocities buhari and the army commit, nothing will happen to them as 'one Nigeria' is more important than the lives and rights of individuals....esp' if they're Igbo!

It could be he's unaware of the comeuppance the likes of Milosevic, Ceausescu, Saddam, Ghaddafi, the Tsars of Russia and King Charles 1 all received because they bought into the same line of thinking that this dude i'm quoting is selling!

Yet again i ask, can you tell us your state and ethnicity....just so we can put things in proper perspective!

They are not Fulani Army but Nigeria Army . I repeat Government is more powerful than any group in NIGERIA
Re: See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today by chubinwa(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2018
Vianna:
If the soldiers had sighted the person taking the photos. Sorry and eeyah will be your surname and middle name respectively.
Bleep u!!

1 Like

Re: See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today by gidgiddy: 6:23pm On May 30, 2018
This is why I feel nothing every time a Python dancer is killed in Sambisa by Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today by otokx(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2018
Where is the pool of blood? Those pictures are not convincing.
Re: See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today by jbazic(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2018
Oga this is old pic, there's no such thing today..
Re: See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today by eagleeye2: 8:08pm On May 30, 2018
Vianna:
If the soldiers had sighted the person taking the photos. Sorry and eeyah will be your surname and middle name respectively.
If the person did not risk his or her life taking those pictures, some people here will call it lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today by eagleeye2: 8:09pm On May 30, 2018
jbazic:
Oga this is old pic, there's no such thing today..
Please provide the link or something to back up your claim.

1 Like

Re: See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today by eagleeye2: 8:11pm On May 30, 2018
otokx:
Where is the pool of blood? Those pictures are not convincing.
Of course, all the killings going on in Benue, had they ever been convincing? Are Fulani herdsmen even real? Are Book Harams real? Is not all the imagination of IPOB?

1 Like

Re: See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today by eagleeye2: 8:13pm On May 30, 2018
moscobabs:

They are not Fulani Army but Nigeria Army . I repeat Government is more powerful than any group in NIGERIA
The same fate the shiites are suffering from.
The same fate the people of the middle belt are suffering from.
The same fate many others will suffer from.
All hail the Nigerian Army Government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics / "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" / Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.