Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? (7679 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Does Bearing A Child Validate A Woman As A Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 05, 2010
dayokanu:

All those tests wont tell you if the guy comes in 2 minutes or if the girl is frigid.

So you now agree it's all about sex?
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by bawomolo(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2010
stillwater:

So you now agree it's all about intimacy?

yes all that testing testing theory is crap.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by gbubs: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2010
If yes, then the concept of ', for better for worse' should be scrapped.
It all depends on the man and purpose of 'that' marriage.
I dont think its necessary, if a man is serious enough to even consider the 'M' word with a lady, fertility shouldn't be an option. Men have fertility problems too,
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2010
Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage?
Dat would be putting God to the test, moving faster dan ur shadow.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by ifebunmi: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
Biblically speaking, its wrong to get a woman pregnant befor her wedding day just for the sake of testing her fertility and humanly speaking, i really do not blame the guys who indulge in that , especially with the hight of immorality displayed resulting in numerous abortions and destruction of wombs. it wouldnt be fair for a woman who knows that she cant bear children to conseal such fact and go ahead to  marrying the innocent unspecting guy. openness is required,as there is nothing beyond God.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by nnaemmy(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2010
Almighty God i pray i don't tempt ur omnipotency by impregnating my wife b4
marriage in an attempt to ensure her fertility. The word of God said u can do
anything.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by dayokanu(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2010
So you now agree it's all about sex?

Which is a very mportant factor, Stillwater are you antisex?
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by Ranoscky(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2010
some guys just dey yan rubbish, and the rubbish is the worst rubbish in rubbishsm.

2morow now, na dem go see a fine gurl, carry am go house, pursue the previous gurl (and maybe the gurl wey dem pursue na'em be the ryte gurl for dem) and sway to almighty say na dat new gurl dem go marry, (then they have been carried away be love and never minding if she can take in or not. at dat moment, dat gurl is dia all and all) them go take the gurl meet dia mama say na dat gurl dem wan marry. after all set and done, when tyme to concieve, and they saw that the gurl is no eligible to take in, then dia eye go open lyke owl wey bone hang for throat.
the most important thing is, forget all this taught in your head, if u see a gurl and u lyke her, then hand the matter to god to take control, stop thinking if she can take in or not. what if u have all those taught in your head and suddenly, u'r the cause of not having baby? (impotent)  undecided . . . and maybe b4 then, u don insult your wyfe so tey, u disgrace her for public, and later, u find out that u'r the cause, (impotent man) how will u feel?  undecided
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by jonsn: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T INVOLVE PREMARITAL SEX
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by funkybaby(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2010
@post

to each their own.

whats the big deal in it?

as soon as the two people involved are happy with it and have mutually agreed to have a baby before formal marriage, i see nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by tayoast(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2010
jonsn:

[/color]AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T INVOLVE PREMARITAL SEX

[color=#00688B]it does involve pre-marital sexx
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Which is a very mportant factor, Stillwater are you antisex?

Nope. cool If I appear that way, it's not voluntary. cool
Anyway, validating fertility through sex is unnecessary. Book an appointment with your doctor, sir. tongue

bawomolo:

yes all that testing testing theory is crap.

For once, we agree. tongue
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by dayokanu(m): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2010
Nope. If I appear that way, it's not voluntary.
Anyway, validating fertility through sex is unnecessary. Book an appointment with your doctor, sir

Can doctors tell a frigid woman or a one minute man?
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by bawomolo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2010
stillwater:

For once, we agree. tongue

hold up, i thought we agreed i was chasing those legs of yours.
those red shoes attract a bull like me  grin
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
^^Back down,

Na me get stillwater o. Thou shall not covet thy neighbours babe
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by bawomolo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
don't let stilly fool you with her ducktales. you are boyfriend no.2
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
And who is number 1
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Can doctors tell a frigid woman or a one minute man?

That's the point I'm trying to make. It's all about sex to you guys. Using validating for fertility is just beating around the bush. Just tell her you want to have sex.

Which woman wants to be pregnant before her wedding?
Me I want to look beautiful on my wedding day with a fitted wedding gown cool and not as if I swallowed a whale.

bawomolo:

hold up, i thought we agreed i was chasing those legs of yours.
those red shoes attract a bull like me grin

Sorry I don't attract bulls. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

dayokanu:

^^Back down,

Na me get stillwater o. Thou shall not covet thy neighbours babe

Don't let my no.1 catch you o, lol. grin
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by dayokanu(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
Your number 1 is education and number 2 is Dayokanu.

Thats still fine by me
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by Ireonsen(f): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2010
190, must u talk.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
wat if d pikin is imbe.e go funny.men cn b foolish...does d woman cook chldrn.dnt offend God.4 m car no testn,if u wan test go hospital do fertility test.ai resemble car or non living thng,cn u test a goat to knw if its swt b4 u buy it at d slaughter,we wl say it infrnt of evry1 at d marriage,trad nd whte.no pressure.if u or anybdy showt.dm go hear am
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by lucianforreal: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
I recently discovered a way out to any course of infertility problems. It was used for a couple with the infertility problems which have been dividing the love among the couple. But a solution was given and joy returned back to the family. You can call for counseling and solution to any infertility problem. Call 09056544983. Note, we are psychologist not spiritualist. But believe me you, we have solution to your fertility problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. / Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? / Seven Steps To Better Parenting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.