Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) (1557 Views)

20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Joelsblog(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2018
A Nigerian Facebook user, Sarah Olatunji shared photos of her self with the outrageous caption,

"Ladies don't be afraid to approach any guy you want.. They are all cheap, They will never say No"

Indeed Nigerian guys are cheap... Just flaunt the strands of your pubic hair or flash a glance of your underwear, they will be all over you... This is the result of those Nigerian men that has made a woman's p*ssy their no. 1 priority.

Nowadays, with just have a clean veejay and good looks you can get your Dream Job if the Manager is that type of Nigerian man, but as a guy...you will forever remain unemployed because you don't have what they want... Tufiakwa! I spit on those type of men! See Nigerian reactions ;

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Joelsblog(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2018
Lalasticlala since morning... Na WA o... It's only when u see my threads that has already been posted b4 u will answer... I called u yesterday... U are not picking... It's not good o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Joelsblog(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2018
Joelsblog:

A Nigerian Facebook user, Sarah Olatunji shared photos of her self with the outrageous caption,

"Ladies don't be afraid to approach any guy you want.. They are all cheap, They will never say No"

Indeed Nigerian guys are cheap... Just flaunt the strands of your pubic hair or flash a glance of your underwear, they will be all over you... This is the result of those Nigerian men that has made a woman's p*ssy their no. 1 priority.

Nowadays, with just have a clean veejay and good looks you can get your Dream Job if the Manager is that type of Nigerian man, but as a guy...you will forever remain unemployed because you don't have what they want... Tufiakwa! I spit on those type of men!

The reaction of Nigerian men to her post is super stupid ;

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
grin

Juz wanna ask, who the hell keep hanging on her tittiez that looks like Olympus has fallen many times? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by donstan18: 3:42pm On May 30, 2018
She's very very correct with her statement, Men are too cheap to refuse a woman. I agree with her.

But after sex, after chopping and cleaning of mouth, after mastication and brutalization of your pussay, we'll lastly know who is truly cheap, we'll know the looser. Only a wise lady will understand why men looks cheap in such cases, they just wanna fvck you.

Every man knows where his heart belongs, he didn't turn you down doesn't necessarily mean he wants you, it simply means he wanna sleep with you, it means he didn't turn your sex offer down.

Be guided, be wise, don't be deceived, avoid anything that will make you come to social media to hate on men. Avoid it.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2018
We wont say no until we hit that pussy and move on to the next one, life is too short to say no. when we suffer you, na you go take your hand tear race.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 30, 2018
this op needs transmission do guys have to flaunt their dicks before getting girls!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by TSOM(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2018
Erm, is this part where we go all defensive spewing sanctimonious hogwash: "That's a lie! Not all Nigerian men are the same! Some of us don't sleep with every willing girl! Hee-haw! Yada yada yada...!"

To what end would that be? To prove to who- you?

What I do know for certain is, you, Miss Sarah, would be number one billion on the desirability list if we made a list of girls we'd like to bed.

You know what? Screw you! ...And I mean that literally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Joelsblog(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2018
kenddys:
this op needs transmission
do guys have to flaunt their dicks before getting girls!

Don't even go there bro... It's the truth... Any lady can get a good job if she is willing to get laid... But as a guy... If u don't have money to pay... U are forever going to remain unemployed
Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Joelsblog(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2018
TSOM:
Erm, is this part where we go all defensive spewing sanctimonious hogwash: "That's a lie! Not all Nigerian men are the same! Some of us don't sleep with every willing girl! Hee-haw! Yada yada yada...!"

To what end would that be? To prove to who- you?

What I do know for certain is, you, Miss Sarah, would be number one billion on the desirability list if we made a list of girls we'd like to bed.

You know what? Screw you! ...And I mean that literally.

Abegi! You dat have already send her friend request on Facebook
Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2018
Joelsblog:

Don't even go there bro... It's the truth... Any lady can get a good job if she is willing to get laid... But as a guy... If u don't have money to pay... U are forever going to remain unemployed
that's not true bro
indomie girls still exist
Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
Lecturers coms to mind
Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by oshe11: 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
Lolz.....

Funny generalization
Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Alwaysking: 4:10pm On May 30, 2018
I see an underage girl.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by TSOM(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2018
Joelsblog:

Abegi! You dat have already send her friend request on Facebook
Maybe I have. Then again, maybe I haven't. You'd always have to assume.

Here's what certain: You are one of the many boys giving her false adulations in the comments section of her post update, hoping she'd notice you - your only chance of getting noticed by any female.

Still you persist, obsessed with her, you blog about her, wishing against wish that if she'd just look in your direction you'd let her know you helped promote her on the internet. Maybe that one time she'd say "thanks" and that would placate you in the mean time.

So, Joel, how's your race for Sarah Olatunji's panties been thus far? Not so rewarding, eh? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 4:12pm On May 30, 2018
They're not cheap, Just that they can't say no to free things, especially free things that look like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by HallaDaTruth: 4:14pm On May 30, 2018
The Only Cheap Thing i see is the plot of land available for sale between her boobs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 30, 2018
Sharp lady...Distributing Free kpekus for boys..

Nigerian guys are cheap cos they need just one thing, and you begging them for it, makes it much more easier..

Nne get a life, life doesn't work that way. Women are the goods why men are the customer.
Your worth whether male or female is your marketer/seller.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Cheap! They Will Never Say No! - Lady Rants On Facebook (photo) by Candylove89: 5:49pm On May 30, 2018
https:///55o66geUa3T2IyDW8aE9nu
Follow the link to join mpg screening group. It's a mature mind whatsapp group where your sexual fantasies can be fulfilled.
It's strictly for mature people and you will be screened before bn added. If the link doesn't work or you find it hard to use, drop your number,I will add you.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Different people's reactions on Ooni of Ife marrying a prophetess(Yanbaba memes) / Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / Rapper Azealia Banks Goes Naked On Instagram (18+photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.