Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (200989 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Ghallant01(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jokerman:

How's these Nokia 3.2??

Battery. Camera. Thanks
I love the phone it has a good performance, the camera is neat and clear but it doesn't have portrait mode.
The battery is quite okay, The only thing is that am not a person that play games with phone.
My own is to chat and browse on internet..

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Jokerman(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ghallant01:

It quite okay, The only thing is that am not a person that play games with phone.
My own is to chat and browse on internet..

Alright thanks.... I don't play games too,just a movie watcher
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Abelxo: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
Please how does the nokia 5.1 plus compare to Huawei y7 prime, Redmi 8 and tecno and Infinix phone?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by treasuremi1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
My Nokia X5 has been charging very very slowly of recent. Takes 8-9hours to charge full when the battery is drained out. It's so annoying especially with epileptic power supply in my area. Who else has experienced this and any lasting solution. Thanks
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by confidential20: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2020
I need a Nokia 2.1 screen please
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Torie8(f): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
I have a Nokia Lumia 530
Software: Windows 8.1 and it doesn't support what Sapp and other applications.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Ghallant01(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Torie8:
I have a Nokia Lumia 530
Software: Windows 8.1 and it doesn't support what Sapp and other applications.
Yes all Lumia version is not supporting WhatsApp anymore
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bright12660:

They said we should wait till March for it

From April
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by itarex: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
treasuremi1:
My Nokia X5 has been charging very very slowly of recent. Takes 8-9hours to charge full when the battery is drained out. It's so annoying especially with epileptic power supply in my area. Who else has experienced this and any lasting solution. Thanks

I think its your changing port.. I am not experiencing that, and my phone is 1yr
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Bright12660(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
NigeriaB:

From April
Omo, na till August something o
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ib4real95(m): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Nokia x6 working motherboard needed.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by rekeson: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
ib4real95:
Nokia x6 working motherboard needed.

Sell ur screen instead and get another device.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ib4real95(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
rekeson:

Sell ur screen instead and get another device.
Nice idea. Screen is cracked. I'll just abandon the device and get another. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by treasuremi1(m): 5:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Please how can I replace my X5 charging port with this lockdown? My phone is not charging. I've been charging it since yesterday and this morning got just 20% battery. Quite frustrating and I didn't use it throughout yesterday. I have no extra phone. Please anyone with a suggestion and assistance on what I can do. I reside in Ikorodu. Thanks people
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Wealth5837(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
My Nokia 3.2 3g/32g does not support MTN 4G LTE,. Please help,. Does this device support any Nigerian 4G Sim because it's currently operating on H+ while on network settings it has options for 4G recommended. Please help
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Bright12660(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
treasuremi1:
Please how can I replace my X5 charging port with this lockdown? My phone is not charging. I've been charging it since yesterday and this morning got just 20% battery. Quite frustrating and I didn't use it throughout yesterday. I have no extra phone. Please anyone with a suggestion and assistance on what I can do. I reside in Ikorodu. Thanks people
Have you tried other cables?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Wealth5837(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wealth5837:
My Nokia 3.2 3g/32g does not support MTN 4G LTE,. Please help,. Does this device support any Nigerian 4G Sim because it's currently operating on H+ while on network settings it has options for 4G recommended. Please help
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Ghallant01(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wealth5837:
It also happen to me but my own is Airtel

But later found that it was the sim card that didn't support 4G network...

Try change the SIM card and see what comes out....
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2020
treasuremi1:

I'm experiencing the same issue with my X5. I have to try different angles before I could get one that will charge and it will still charge at a slow pace. I stay in Akwa ibom temporarily and I've been to Uyo at least twice to see if I could get a charging board but I could not. I plan ordering a charging board but I don't know if it's gonna work or not based on the reviews from people who has purchased such online
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Jephz:
I've changed my charging port like 3 time already but this last time ..I was able to get a magnetic usb cable...now I don't have to remove the USB pin from my phone. so my charging port is safe now since I no longer disturb it .

Bro good morning, I read that you've changed your Nokia X5 charging port. Please where do you get the charging board and how can I fix mine please?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Wealth5837(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Ghallant01:

It also happen to me but my own is Airtel

But later found that it was the sim card that didn't support 4G network...

Try change the SIM card and see what comes out....

Thanks but my Airtel line shows LTE, MTN shows H+, even had to buy another MTN 4G Sim but still showed H+, when I inserted the MTN Sim into a Tecno camon 12 it showed 4G
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Jephz(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Heftee001:

Bro good morning, I read that you've changed your Nokia X5 charging port. Please where do you get the charging board and how can I fix mine please?
6.1plus. 2times at a shop in ring road Benin. But the last one 1 bought it online AliExpress
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Jephz:
6.1plus. 2times at a shop in ring road Benin. But the last one 1 bought it online AliExpress

The one you bought in AliExpress, is it working well? Is the charging fast like the one that came with the board? And is it the whole charging board you ordered or the charging port alone? Pardon me for being inquisitive, the charging issue has been given me headaches a lot
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Jephz(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2020
Heftee001:

The one you bought in AliExpress, is it working well? Is the charging fast like the one that came with the board? And is it the whole charging board you ordered or the charging port alone? Pardon me for being inquisitive, the charging issue has been given me headaches a lot
phone I don abandoned since den can’t even remember where the phone is right now. It worked well but didn’t last long.
Non of them last long
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Ghallant01(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wealth5837:

Thanks but my Airtel line shows LTE, MTN shows H+, even had to buy another MTN 4G Sim but still showed H+, when I inserted the MTN Sim into a Tecno camon 12 it showed 4G
Where did u slot in your MTN SIM card SIM 1or 2
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Wealth5837(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ghallant01:

Where did u slot in your MTN SIM card SIM 1or 2

I tried Sim1 at first, it didn't display 4G, I tried Sim 2, still no display of 4G,. Had to buy a second MTN Sim with claims of being a 4G Sim still no display of 4G but Airtel is showing LTE on Sim1 and Sim2 slot when I tried it.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Wealth5837(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wealth5837:

I tried Sim1 at first, it didn't display 4G, I tried Sim 2, still no display of 4G,. Had to buy a second MTN Sim with claims of being a 4G Sim still no display of 4G but Airtel is showing LTE on Sim1 and Sim2 slot when I tried it.

My IMEI number on 7th&8th digit is '55' instead of 50 or 05, I've used all the IMEI checkers but information about my phone is not available,, even had to contact Nokia support team, they said the IMEI has no details of phone on their database.
I ordered this phone from Jumia, barely 2 weeks now,. Could it mean the phone is fake or cloned version of the original or is this how the Nokia 3.2 3g/32g works? Please I need urgent info on this.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Wealth5837(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ghallant01:
I just got Nokia 3.2 today but unfortunately I cant find all my contact I saved on sim..someone should help a brother
Is it 3g/32g,. Is MTN 4G Sim working in it?,,.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Ghallant01(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wealth5837:

Is it 3g/32g,. Is MTN 4G Sim working in it?,,.

No it 2g/16g and MTN 4G network is working on it perfectly.....
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Wealth5837(m): 2:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Ghallant01:

No it 2g/16g and MTN 4G network is working on it perfectly.....
Mine is 3g/32g but MTN 4G isn't working,, Airtel display LTE not even 4G,. My IMEI number the 7th & 8th digit is 55, really unusual, because all IMEI usually have one of the digits on the 7th&8th digit to be Zero (0). My phone's IMEI cannot display my phone details when you check it out.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by treasuremi1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Heftee001:

I'm experiencing the same issue with my X5. I have to try different angles before I could get one that will charge and it will still charge at a slow pace. I stay in Akwa ibom temporarily and I've been to Uyo at least twice to see if I could get a charging board but I could not. I plan ordering a charging board but I don't know if it's gonna work or not based on the reviews from people who has purchased such online
I've not been able to use my X5 since I posted my last comment because of faulty charge port. I met a guy here who sells X5 charging port and fortunately his shop is in ikorodu and I live in ikorodu. But sadly the two charging ports he fixed in my phone didn't work. I left the phone with him because he promised to find his way to computer village in ikeja. He called me later yesterday to say that he couldn't find the X5 charging ports there. I guess because of the lock down. I'm even losing hope on the phone sef. If I manage to get it fixed, I will sell with any given chance and get another phone.
The charging port is a terrible and frustrating experience for me. Lost so many things because of this phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (127) (Reply)

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.