Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (54067 Views)

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
well as long as u can look after ur herd of wives and flocks of children then nothing do ucheesy. Its sad when u see some polygamous families with zillion number of children and unable to feed them hence they will become a burden to the society.

Burden to society! Which society? This greedy and selfish society we have here? May be a burden in terms of vices.
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 30, 2018
BossLaifay:
I don't know why people cannot have sex without getting pregnant. Behaving as if they are in jss2. Except its planned pregnancy out of wedlock, I think its so childish to get pregnant by mistake. When there are a gazillion birth control methods asides condoms.
many families and especially the poor ones don't believe in family planning or in some cases it could be ignorance. Why u think say na poor ppl dey mostly born pass? The gate men,,security men ,cleaners etc.A university prof will only have two kids, a pastor might have three but make u check im gateman the number of kids dat he has. U will find out he has at least eight kids.
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by dadark: 9:04pm On May 30, 2018
alterego17:

Annoying kee you dia...dem wan make u dzcharge shaparly make dem ur toyboy assistantz dem show up to continue d lashing from were u stopped....kikikiki

if you piss them off,ofcourse they will finish you....but am smart enough to dont piss them off....

they scare the shitt out of me....

i know what to do and what to dont dare....
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by troy20(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2018
He must be really chasing a record. Judging by his determination . 7 wives and having to travel all that way to see you. Dude carved out a purpose at something he's good at atleast. Its hard not to give him any sort of credit.
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by dadark: 9:10pm On May 30, 2018
alterego17:

Annoying kee you dia...dem wan make u dzcharge shaparly make dem ur toyboy assistantz dem show up to continue d lashing from were u stopped....kikikiki

my women are not into those sex sex stuff anyways....they dont bother about this world....they only care about their lifes....

i dont go into a union with women that are in love with this world....

you talking about my women here,i respect them,because i know them....

not all women are into this world stuff....
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 30, 2018
maasoap:

Burden to society! Which society? This greedy and selfish society we have here? May be a burden in terms of vices.
which burden do u think i was talking about? Lol u think i was talking about govt spending money to rehabitate these kids? Who sai?cheesy....this selfish govt. Our politicians would rather spend millions having spartacus like orgies with oyibo olosho abroad.some even use our money to import foreign ashicheesy. So forget dat one. It was this same Nigeria that three senators some few yrs back on so called official assignment in Washington were roaming about looking for Yankee nunu to smash. So no be dat one i dey yarn.i am talkin about these kids becoming future armed robbers and boko haramist in d future. Na like dis Anini and Monday osunbor saga take start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by labelle123(f): 9:15pm On May 30, 2018
Even with seven wives indeed self control is a virtue not every one has it.

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Pat081: 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
Some ladies re born useless like monthly blood that use to cum 4rm that place I knw d guy use money n sweet mouth to gt dis tin and one guy will b out there crying 4dis one to marry him maybe because d dnt hv money dat is why she go 4 d man anyway is ur cross carry it

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by braine(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2018
When the going was sweet, we didn't hear pim! Now she's giving us an epistle to read. You better suffer alone.

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
my home lesson teacher that taught me as a child after school hours is a dedicated Muslim and when he got married he had only one wife. But in my former lodge there is this guy from pleatue state...he's about 28 yrs and a Muslim but he already has two wives.before i left he was even racketing one indigene to be his sidechick.
28, with two wives? Lol he is living the life. The only thing about this lifestyle, you have to have the money for it
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 30, 2018
You sound like you worship money
Safiaa:
28, with two wives? Lol he is living the life. The only thing about this lifestyle, you have to have the money for it
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by alterego17: 9:30pm On May 30, 2018
dadark:

my women are not into those sex sex stuff anyways....they dont bother about this world....they only care about their lifes....

i dont go into a union with women that are in love with this world....

you talking about my women here,i respect them,because i know them....

not all women are into this world stuff....

Akiko igbo...
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 30, 2018
Accept ya fate and move on...
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by alterego17: 9:33pm On May 30, 2018
dadark:

if you piss them off,ofcourse they will finish you....but am smart enough to dont piss them off....

they scare the shitt out of me....

i know what to do and what to dont dare....

Imao...Berra go install secret cctv in each home so you know ya various tomboy assistantz n divorce n reinstall accordingly grin...
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
na okada business he dey do. That being said he used to tell us about his wealthy lifestyle back in pleatue state and dat his business collapsed. And that when he gets back on his feet he's goin to return back to that life.
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by awoofawoo: 9:35pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
maybe 2 or 3. But 7? Common that’s on a new level.

Kid......the late Abiola got 30 wives pere! And some politicians and rich men in corridor of power even got more than that...... 7 wives not big deal to some folk. Ordinary baba kafaya the danfo driver get up to that self! cheesy
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 9:35pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
You sound like you worship money
I honestly don’t. Don’t take me too serious grin
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by xmileeasy: 9:35pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
na okada business he dey do. That being said he used to tell us about his wealthy lifestyle back in pleatue state and dat his business collapsed. And that when he gets back on his feet he's goin to return back to that life.

Bishop, how we de sir?

I de try reach you, your line de switched off
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 30, 2018
I hope so undecided
Safiaa:
I honestly don’t. Don’t take me too serious grin
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by alterego17: 9:40pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
better ororo oil dey ur headcheesy

My broda we men dey learn work for woman side unto anything coded or deception...
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 30, 2018
xmileeasy:

Bishop, how we de sir?

I de try reach you, your line de switched off
dex dex my pastor paddy how yu dey nacheesy?. No yawa i go give u my second number for watsap. If dat one no go u can try dis other one wey i go give u.
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by xmileeasy: 9:51pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
dex dex my pastor paddy how yu dey nacheesy?. No yawa i go give u my second number for watsap. If dat one no go u can try dis other one wey i go give u.

I de kampe o, I don de call the number since morning. I think sey you don enter Kalakuta Republic grin grin grin
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Pelsmic: 9:55pm On May 30, 2018
Funny
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by grandstar(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes it is, my friends dad had 19 legal wives and 39 kids.

Is your friends father by any chance Jacob Zuma?
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 30, 2018
xmileeasy:

I de kampe o, I don de call the number since morning. I think sey you don enter Kalakuta Republic grin grin grin
sorry oo no vexcheesy.. Phone be offcheesy. I go give u my second number.
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Have you been to Nigeria? How many wives do you think most of our polithiefcians have?

She is living in Nigeria.. don't be deceived.

Only lalas, Irene0ni, ibakay**, shayebebab* and a few others are living in the UK..

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 10:08pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
life is good ohhh!

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
Elder001:

She is living in Nigeria.. don't be deceived.

Only lalas, Irene0ni, ibakay**, shayebebab* and a few others are living in the UK..
ok I’m living in Nigeria. What is now the problem?

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by histemple: 10:22pm On May 30, 2018
People be careful. This Emeka Ugwuonye manufactures stories to trill his gullible followers.
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Old enough to have fathered at least 2 kids. I would be called evening newspaper if I was a woman
well you’re an evening newspaper all the same.
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 30, 2018
I am baby boy for life
cococandy:
well you’re an evening newspaper all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.