Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (54051 Views)

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Saff(f): 12:39pm On May 31, 2018
Earthbound:

No na. grin
I will show you evidence in your mail. Darisall.
I like to back up my claims grin
okayy
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 31, 2018
Saff:
okayy
grin
Well?
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Saff(f): 1:43pm On May 31, 2018
Earthbound:

grin
Well?
You’re not serious. I need more than just one screenshot. Show me at least 5 grin
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
Saff:
You’re not serious. I need more than just one screenshot. Show me at least 5 grin
What do you need validation for? I thought you said you weren't interested.

I could skip that process and show the reason why wink but I don't roll like that. You have evidence though. grin
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Saff(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2018
Earthbound:

What do you need validation for? I thought you said you weren't interested.

I could skip that process and show the reason why wink but I don't roll like that. You have evidence though. grin
Hmm okay whatever grin
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by cutedharmee: 6:11pm On May 31, 2018
Cutehector:
omg ... I am so sorry embarassed I take it back
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2018
cutedharmee:

cool cool cool cool cool cool
I sent a pm..
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by frozen70(f): 10:23pm On May 31, 2018
CastedDude:
A 22-year-old lady has revealed what she passed through before and after she got pregnant for a married man with seven wives. According to the lady, she started dating the man when she was 19 years old (while the man was 40 years) after he allegedly lied and deceived her before she fell in love with him during her industrial training, I.T.

After getting pregnant, she gave birth to a set of twins prematurely before one later passed away after tha man allegedly abandoned her while he was getting married to another lady whom he impregnated.

The lady also accused the man of beating her four times as she said her parents are forcing her to marry him due to what he gives their daughter.

Read the woman's story as shared by human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye on Facebook.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/married-man-with-7-wives-gets-22-yeair-old-side-chick-pregnant-with-twins.html
The mistake have been done, don't allow it to detere you from planning your future.
You are no longer a kid so don't allow your parents to force you into that marriage.
Get something doing and move on with your life.
You are stii young and chances are that you will get a guy that will appreciate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.