Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo (37782 Views)

Okada Riders Attack Ipaja Police Station In Lagos As They Protest Against Raids / Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) / Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2018
Believe the police story at your own peril.

Bloody liars.
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by abeliver: 9:39pm On May 30, 2018
"...motorcyclists,popularly called okada riders... "

mbok it is popularly called "Okada men" �
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by PointZerom: 9:41pm On May 30, 2018
AwolowoAssLicker:
he was carrying a big bag, he spotted police pinpoint, he increase his speed to avade arrest he land in a ditch and pass on and his passenger with a big bag disappear into tin air, his colleagues came back to destroy police properties...

chai who do us this thing oooo , even police officers can no longer lie intelligently , buhari the useless mallam has turn Nigeria into Mockery, even ordinary lies dey hard NPF.. abeg who buy this story from police

Lie Mohammed is a learner here.
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by chillychill(f): 9:41pm On May 30, 2018
Omololu007:
Nigeria is so messed up,if you have the chance to leave this country, flee.

Seconded cheesy
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Deltatoto: 9:45pm On May 30, 2018
Omololu007:
e no get where e easy
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 9:46pm On May 30, 2018
designking:

I thought I was the only one who didn't believe the story from the police. The Nigeria police are chronic liars.
if they must lie , must they lie unintelligently .... Bullhari and liar Mohammed has Infected their tongue with lies
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 9:47pm On May 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Lie Mohammed is a learner here.
this kind lie they Pepper me for body.... Buhari is a foolish goat
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Richmmbm(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2018
Bro you disappoint me. You seriously believe the police part. Did you hear them say the other guy with the big bag disappear into thin air, How is that possible in the present of the police. The bike man died instantly and the man at the back survive and disappear when the police was still there? Imagine na the stupid police people are just lying to cover there ass. Police will never said they are at fault or blame themselves for the mans death.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by andyanders: 9:59pm On May 30, 2018
Having read the police own version of what happened, you can now know that somebody is not telling the truth. The police stated that the okada man was carring a passanger who had a big bag inbetween and the okada tried to escape arrest and ran into gutter and died but his passenger that both of them had the accident got up and escapped with what he was carring? Now who will believe that. How can the passenger escape on foot while police were fully armed? Haba. Pure lie.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by boldking(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2018
this was written by the police people to deceive Nigerians online, we are wiser now. I heard the police even ran to call SARS from ipakodo to terrorize innocent people
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by lovelycisca(f): 10:05pm On May 30, 2018
Richmmbm:
Bro you disappoint me. You seriously believe the police part. Did you hear them say the other guy with the big bag disappear into thin air, How is that possible in the present of the police. The bike man died instantly and the man at the back survive and disappear when the police was still there? Imagine na the stupid police people are just lying to cover there ass. Police will never said they are at fault or blame themselves for the mans death.

very true..., besides that van looks like its been bad and parked there for ages, they just looking for the 63 okada men that will buy them new van... thieves ...
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:06pm On May 30, 2018
Omololu007:
Leaving the country is not the solution but fight for revolution so every nation can form their own country
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by zinaunreal(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by eagleeye2: 10:07pm On May 30, 2018
I choose to believe the police in this case, even if it looks like a lie. I still believe the police.
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by fairfield(f): 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
What of the innocent citizens that was arrested. My friend husband was arrested, I weep for this country
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by boldking(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2018
this was written by the police people to deceive Nigerians online, we are wiser now. I heard the police even ran to call SARS from ipakodo to terrorize innocent people
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2018
Zombie at its pick
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by tunjijones(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2018
Police can lie.... Abi u shot him or u chased him into the ditch dat he died.....
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by keneh2: 10:23pm On May 30, 2018
DIYhackers:
The way this police people disturb this Okada riders is just too much

Send me a message now if you would like to learn blogging
yes
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by thatigboman: 10:52pm On May 30, 2018
63 okada riders burnt 1 police van. Police doesnt fear God
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by thatigboman: 10:53pm On May 30, 2018
tunjijones:
Police can lie.... Abi u shot him or u chased him into the ditch dat he died.....
u no see the part that they said 63 okada riders were arrested for burning 1 police van. 63 people!
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by willibounce1(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2018
Nigerian police wont always use their brain. Because you carry guns you think you can do whatever you like forgetting that the difference btw you and the people is that gun you are carrying. By the time people begin to descend on you all, una go know say that gun nor fit save una.
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Omololu007(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2018
Deltatoto:
e no get where e easy
I've lived in Benin republic Australia, canada,South Africa and Malaysia and I can assure you 100% that those countries are 100% easier than Nigeria
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by DabuIIIT: 11:48pm On May 30, 2018
So those 63 coneheads bikers didnt know they oughtta've disappeared from that area after the torching?
Stupid conehead achabas
angry

grin
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Cowbuhari: 2:45am On May 31, 2018
lie lie bastards
what i know is that i can't go out all through this week,cuz i know doz bastards go jez dey arrest pipul upandan

devilish govt
rubbish con3
certificateless daura man
criminal police(SARZ)
THIS IS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by linearity: 3:05am On May 31, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I always to see attacks on the police but the Okada man was wrong.

O boy, if you believe that Police narrative, I have a bridge to sell to you.

It is more like, the Police pushed the guy into the ditch as they were trying to stop him to collect their rogers, while he was trying to evade them.
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Ekpeitut: 3:53am On May 31, 2018
Omololu007:

Nigeria is messed up, yes we know but what are you doing about it?
You think the grass is always greener on the other side? If we keep fleeing in face of oppression and mediocrity who then fights for the soul of Nigeria.

That country you're fleeing to at some point had a bleak future but it's citizens fought back and made it the eldorado you find attractive today.

Fight for your country.
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by adecz: 6:06am On May 31, 2018
How does a person fall
into a ditch and "pass on"
without assistance from police bullet?? grin grin grin

Then, the passenger with
a "suspicious bag" vanished!!!? wink wink wink

Police!
Police!!
Police!!!

How many times I call una name??

Better park well & tell us the truth... sad sad

Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Nobody: 6:14am On May 31, 2018
linearity:

O boy, if you believe that Police narrative, I have a bridge to sell to you.

It is more like, the Police pushed the guy into the ditch as they were trying to stop him to collect their rogers, while he was trying to evade them.
so on point!
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by murmee: 6:35am On May 31, 2018
Much as I love what Governor Ambode is doing to transform Lagos, the only area where he is failing woefully is the menace of Okada riders. The Governor seems to lack the Will to enforce the laws that regulate this people. As a matter of fact, the Okada riders are back in full force. It's a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.