Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo (37633 Views)

Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Westbestside: 7:31am On May 31, 2018
DIYhackers:
The way this police people disturb this Okada riders is just too much

Send me a message now if you would like to learn blogging
I won learn o. How do we go about it?
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by DIYhackers: 7:33am On May 31, 2018
Westbestside:
I won learn o. How do we go about it?
check my signature
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by andyanders: 7:51am On May 31, 2018
The police should have at least for once,used an intelligent officer to have him/her construct this piece of lie. Their response has aided to expose them more to their cover up for crime against humanity their own commits. Even a primary school student who can read and write would know they lied and are covering something.
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Pelsmic: 7:53am On May 31, 2018
Nigeria is not always boring
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Deltatoto: 8:32am On May 31, 2018
Omololu007:
I've lived in Benin republic Australia, canada,South Africa and Malaysia and I can assure you 100% that those countries are 100% easier than Nigeria
naija is sweet it depends on what u do here I’m a politician and I enjoy here more I have traveled widely also
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by Omololu007(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2018
Ekpeitut:

Nigeria is messed up, yes we know but what are you doing about it?
You think the grass is always greener on the other side? If we keep fleeing in face of oppression and mediocrity who then fights for the soul of Nigeria.

That country you're fleeing to at some point had a bleak future but it's citizens fought back and made it the eldorado you find attractive today.

Fight for your country.

so are you expecting me to construct road,clean pipe borne water and fight boko haram?
Re: Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo by doskie(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2018
Omololu007:
Nigeria is so messed up,if you have the chance to leave this country, flee.
saving up some dro for this course mehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Orphaned Corper Who Self-sponsored His Own Education (photo) / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) / Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms Arrested By Benue Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.