Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How I Met Her; Dont Click - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met Her; Dont Click (529 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Her; Dont Click by Vina101: 5:58am On May 31, 2018
The story of how i met my new dating partner

Re: How I Met Her; Dont Click by Lagbaja01(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2018
FREE MINING TUTORIAL USING YOUR ANDROID DEVICE

If you are regular internet user, you do not have to worry about monthly subcription fee anymore as long as you are willing to work with me on a simple task.

TASK REQUIREMENTS
- Android device (phone or tab)
- Two emails & two phone number
- you must currently have active sub on your phone
- task requires less than 10mb of your data in a month
- less than 3 minutes of your time every day.

NB: 1. YOU ARE NOT INVESTING ANY MONEY HERE AND I AM NOT SELLING ANY EBOOK/PRODUCT TO YOU AS SOME ARE FOND OF DOING, THEREFORE FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES ACCORDINGLY.

2. ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD AN APP THAT IS LESS THAN 13MB, LOGIN TO THE APP AND MAKE SURE THE APP IS CONNECTED WHENEVER YOU PUT YOUR DATA ON AND AT THE END OF EACH COMPLETED TASK YOU GET PAID.

3. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH SCHEME BUT SOMETHING THAT CAN FOOT YOUR MONTHLY DATA SUB OF N1000, IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, PLEASE DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CHAT ME UP.

4. I WON'T WELCOME ANY UNRELIVANT QUESTION/ DOUBT AS THE TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY MONETRY INVOLVEMENT OR YOUR FINANCIAL DETAILS....ONCE YOU MEET MY TARGET I WILL PAY YOU VIA AIRTIME OR DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS YOU WISH.......

if you have the above requirements, chat me up on my whatsapp number 0.8.1.5.7.3.4.3.6.9.9

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinions. Thanks / Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice / Revealed! 10 Sure Ways To Know Your Lady Is A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.