Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ (22753 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by TunezTV: 10:51am On Mar 07
The new bride said; I met my husband on tiktok six months ago. Someone just served me breakfast so I was thinking of what to do with my life, i posted a video on tiktok concerning my fresh breakup and I wrote a caption that 'Any man coming my way now, if he's not a Muslim then it's a NO' so my husband commented 'Hajia follow back' I was like what is wrong with this one, then i said to myself, we don't know the one God will approve.

So I followed him back and he slid into my Dm and asked of my name and WhatsApp number. And we were chatting, he started spoiling me with money for hair, lashes etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2NAGPLUXbs?feature=shared

3 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by wunmi590(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07

How did I arrived here on forst to comment on such a post?

Abeg, this is not the type of post I always want to be first to comment...

Anything that is not money, count me out...

Anyways congratulations, I pray you don't chop another breakfast

27 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by FalseProphet1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07
I will not say what I've seen concerning this her marriage. The spirit asked me to conceal it for now.

This I have seen.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by vastolord4(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07
undecided undecided Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by DiskJokeyManic: 12:13pm On Mar 07
There is always a man somewhere who will be willing to wife Dem Oloshos😂😂😂😂😂😂

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by FFIA: 12:13pm On Mar 07
grin
her dick svcking, receiving and riding skills must be out of this world grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Blamelesscompas(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07
Oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Marcus2(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07
She is Ug lee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by YoungLionken(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07
I seriously pity the man..

7 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Frayoworld(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07
She looks like a masquerade

13 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by lsoul: 12:15pm On Mar 07
cheesy he started spoiling you and you married him. all because he gat money. no love anywhere these days

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07
breakfast is essential for GROWTH !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Ykc2(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07
And una wear Christian western wedding gown?😏

25 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by cardoctor(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07
Remember to thank the Baba that made it happen.

1 Like

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07
Sigh... The fvck did I just read??! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Realdeals(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07
The constant is there = MONEY💰

11 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Mar 07
So I followed him back and he slid into my Dm and asked of my name and WhatsApp number. And we were chatting, he started spoiling me with money for hair, lashes etc

this is the foundation of the marriage and this is the reason she married him.

a marriage that is not built on love but what he bought for her.

its very possible that the father christmas husband didnt take time to know this lady and has no idea who he married

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Proserpina: 12:16pm On Mar 07
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by DJayi29: 12:16pm On Mar 07
Your home is blessed
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07
The ministry is moving, Alleluia!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by fnep2smooth(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07
Lol

And we were chatting, he started spoiling me with money for hair, lashes etc

That's the only hook to catch the fish 🐟.

If money for hair no dey she for no send the guy

5 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by FFIA: 12:17pm On Mar 07
Chukwuisgreat:
Good testimonials but it is because you know how to dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0hHeEUmmY0?si=cKMuql1eimEmjRVL
Na wetin the finish your data be this?
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Divoc19(f): 12:17pm On Mar 07
Interesting.

Na to post my relationship status online to get a man that will spoil me remain.

Abi or what is the essence of this story now undecided
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Beraphiu(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07

[/quote] he bought your love, but why is it that if you don't spend for ladies this day you don't love them?

2 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by tefishy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07
Simps will never learn.

Stop using money to lure the woman you want to spend your life with

14 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by alphaNomega: 12:19pm On Mar 07
d type of rubbish that fills front page

this quota system that mods are trying to meet to reach their front page goals is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by xtian110: 12:19pm On Mar 07
See as I dey look you

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by StraightGaay: 12:19pm On Mar 07
Who is the evening news... Ahnie is that you?
Imagine what she looks like without the Saclux paint on her face.
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Divoc19(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07
Because Love is Giving and Making your other Happy always and forever..

Beraphiu:

he bought your love, but why is it that if you don't spend for ladies this day you don't love them?
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Elvis2kay: 12:20pm On Mar 07
Make nigga start saving more money for her bleaching cream🤔

3 Likes

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by BigBashiru: 12:23pm On Mar 07
Men need to understand the "female dual mating strategy"(Google it). Once you do you will understand that from a sexual perspective marriage is just there....nothing wonderful. Marriage is only good for having a family and children.

If you want sexual excitement, better go get a side girlfriend.

Not all.females tho but like 80+%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.