Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe (18414 Views)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Newpride(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2018
Coming from a confused ipob senator .....

Since you’ve known the truth, why bothering urself to contest against APC....
U better go and produce the terrorist whom u stood surety for and stop this ur empty talk.. shocked
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by solidifi: 8:40am On May 31, 2018
We know buhari already. But he will face the music squarely.

2019 can never be the case of "the monkeys and the baboons will be soaked in their blood" according to buhari, NEVER.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by 1miccza: 8:41am On May 31, 2018
That's so correct, their antecedents speaks so loud..
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by brodalokie: 8:43am On May 31, 2018
That is for God to decide.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Call07034780891: 8:44am On May 31, 2018
This is a statement of fact
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:48am On May 31, 2018
post=68039561:
Who be dis one?

OKAY na d propagandist.

Haters and wailers , una uncle dey call una for here o to come chop jollof rice and chilled zobo! cheesy grin
Could you please reason for once in your life time... are you telling me that you are happy with situation of things been ruined day by day by this evil government

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Iammercy2018: 8:49am On May 31, 2018
Is PDP dreaming of winning 2019 election before abi na me just dey reason like that because of this abaribe abi weytin Dem dey call am?

PDP win election again in Nigeria?? Aah big dream, well Nigerians forget so soon, so u can't tell
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 8:49am On May 31, 2018
post=68039714:
BUHARI will never rigged and election, neither stays if he did not win.
I trust my PRESIDENT.

This ur grammar is too 'buharistic' little wonder Nigeria is moving in d reverse direction.
Better get something to improve buhari impoverished life

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by BreakupNigeria: 8:49am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

One advice for you.
Don't jeopardize the potentials of your business for an imaginary BMC wage.

Sad that you'd use a Business handle to support an APC that has insulted the intelligence and let down the Nigerian citizenry.

God knows 85% of Nigerians won't eat a barbecue conceived to have been made by an APC loyalist or like they'd rather say, a zombie.

Nwamaikpe at his very intellectual best! Please school that ignorant zombie on the basic tenets of business or I would rather say, business 101. He forgot that BMC aka zombeism is a full time job. You can't possibly miss up a genuine business with an inordinate one. Abaribe is among the most vocal senators challenging this autocratic and terrorist government and certainly the most courageous Igbo senator in the current dispensation. A wise man indeed, and this proactive statement of his is an open secret to all discerning minds. APC will rather cause crises than relinquish honourable as GEJ did. However, that crises could potentially be the tinder box that will disintegrate Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by roundman: 8:49am On May 31, 2018
Why not allow them lost first...wailing senator
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by IVORY2009(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2018
post=68039561:
Who be dis one?

OKAY na d propagandist.

Haters and wailers , una uncle dey call una for here o to come chop jollof rice and chilled zobo! cheesy grin

Chika bia! Uwere' deliver well nake.d pilled chicken lap, roasted to Lagos.... 6 pack...
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 8:51am On May 31, 2018
If they refuse to relinquish power, somebody is going to die on the line grin

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Iammercy2018: 8:52am On May 31, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Could you please reason for once in your life time... are you telling me that you are happy with situation of things been ruined day by day by this evil government
tell me what is being ruined day by day by this gov't

And then tell me what as been of good to Nigerians since 1999
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Iammercy2018: 8:55am On May 31, 2018
Eaa247:

This ur grammar is too 'buharistic' little wonder Nigeria is moving in d reverse direction.
Better get something to improve buhari impoverished life
what happened when your PhD holder principal was there?

Buhari acts like someone with PhD
While
Jonathan acts like one without o'level

It's ironical, yeah?
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by nairavsdollars(f): 8:56am On May 31, 2018
Abaribe. New leader of Igbo nation
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Abagworo(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2018
That's nonsense. We all know that elections in Nigeria are won by incumbent except in peculiar case like that of Jonathan which he lost because the world powers insisted on power moving North. The only reason Jonathan accepted defeat was because he was surrounded by Western military and intelligence that would have not only bundled him but dealt with any uprise. Presently Buhari is with both British and US which means they are comfortable and want continuity.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Firefire(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2018
There will be terrorists attack across the North once their Chief lose the election.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by jrusky(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2018
We are aware of it everyone knows that apc will not step down with peace if they lost. Nigerians has made the biggest mistakes of their lives.

Buhari is ready to tear Nigeria into pieces rather than accept defeat. Apc are very notorious and satanic. Strange things are still loading to happen.

Buhari has broken every evil record in Nigeria history and the worst is about to come.

Keep watching..............

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by NwaliE01: 9:09am On May 31, 2018
Wait and see come 2019

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Pumpido75(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2018
Am apolitical desiring the very best for my country, despite the shortcomings of the Apc, many patriotic Nigerians would prefer a new political party with intelligent and altruistic members in government. The anti-corruption success of the Apc should be maintained. Nigerians will be shooting themselves on the foot should the corrupt and kleptomaniac Pdp return to power at the federal level because all corrupt politicians, judges, yahoo boys, oil subsidy thieves, ghost workers etc shall be released from detention. Never again to Pdp template of governance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 9:12am On May 31, 2018
YOU WIN FIRST. grin grin grin
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by drsim: 9:12am On May 31, 2018
Their time is up.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Printerscanner: 9:14am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

One advice for you.
Don't jeopardize the potentials of your business for an imaginary BMC wage.

Sad that you'd use a Business handle to support an APC that has insulted the intelligence and let down the Nigerian citizenry.

God knows 85% of Nigerians won't eat a barbecue conceived to have been made by an APC loyalist or like they'd rather say, a zombie.

I think you need another brain. 85% of Nigerians wont eat barbecue prepared by an APC supporter? Now, tell me what is the total population of you Biafrans? You are just like 5% of Nigeria's total population. Kano State population alone is more than the whole Biafran Republic of drugs and crime. You may not patronize him because he is not selling hard drugs or illegal guns for your robbery and kidnapping profession.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by flames01: 9:35am On May 31, 2018
post=68039714:
BUHARI will never rig an election, neither stays if he did not win.
I trust my PRESIDENT.

Paid apologist, I hope you also trust your president to use underaged voters?
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:39am On May 31, 2018
Iammercy2018:
tell me what is being ruined day by day by this gov't

And then tell me what as been of good to Nigerians since 1999
It's a handwritten written all over the wall even a blind man can see it. you talk of 1999 even I prefer the economy and life we're living then compared to the present days.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Oblang(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2018
Crying senator. By the time Buhari win, u will all crawl back to ur cave...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops Saraki From Declaring Akpabio’s Seat Vacant / Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation / Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.