Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe (18412 Views)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:
Already crying blue murder even before the election grin grin grin

Ask for their candidate and they will go mute.

Oh, I forgot they believed they would use "the stone" or "the chicken" as they used in some online voting in 2016/2017.

Ok o, bring out the stone or the fowl now, make we judge.

APC didn't have a presidential candidate until 3 months to the 2015 presidential election.

THAT UR A PAID POSTER DOES MEAN U DON'T USE UR HEAD.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Oblang(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

It shows that you are empty head and am done wasting my time on you

Lol...everything na insult.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 31, 2018
CandidSeeker:

Gbagbo treatment was made possible by external forces...

Modified:

I forgot that you control 'extra-terrestrial' forces.

You are smart, even more smarter if you understand that if a President decides not to vacate an office after loosing elections, more than 'external forces' love to step in and show some muscle.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by shugacain: 2:59pm On May 31, 2018
I am looking for an agent for Hongkong visa
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by HeyCorleone(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2018
SirBunky85:
its funny how most of u dat call pmb a tyrant also do same.wat offence did MANNA commit dat will make customers decline dia patronage?so its now a sin to support whosoever one wishes to support abi?u guys suck.

Obviously you're just as illiterate as the man at Aso Rock for you woefully fail to comprehend my simple words.

My contention wasn't on who he chose to support but rather with the words he applied. You don't use derogatory words on people and expect a round of applause. It's just stupid.

I'm not in support of any political group in this country but I hate seeing people using very rubbish terms to describe people. It's very wrong.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by kalu61(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2018
SirBunky85:
nonsense.he must align with ur hypotrical views before u know dat hes seperating fun from biz abi?Atymes I am forced to believe with some pple who said dat biafra if gotten would be so autocratic dat d one may evn wish for d current one nigeria.nonsense
Park well, I don't deal with people who lacks manners and simple sense of reasoning. Biafra or not, how is that a threat to you existence. How many times have you seen Dangote, Otedola or Innocen mingles in politics or are you saying it doesn't affect him?
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by SirBunky85(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
kalu61:
Park well, I don't deal with people who lacks manners and simple sense of reasoning. Biafra or not, how is that a threat to you existence. How many times have you seen Dangote, Otedola or Innocen mingles in politics or are you saying it doesn't affect him?
must he behave like dangote?why not use ifeanyi uba as an example?abeg shift
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by SirBunky85(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Obviously you're just as illiterate as the man at Aso Rock for you woefully fail to comprehend my simple words.

My contention wasn't on who he chose to support but rather with the words he applied. You don't use derogatory words on people and expect a round of applause. It's just stupid.

I'm not in support of any political group in this country but I hate seeing people using very rubbish terms to describe people. It's very wrong.
so wailers is now a rubbish term cuz it bruised ur ego abi?anyway u are one of those hypocrites pretending to be apolitical
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by kalu61(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2018
SirBunky85:
must he behave like dangote?why not use ifeanyi uba as an example?abeg shift
Ya, he can behave like Ifeanyi Uba but you know the ward he fought abi.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by SirBunky85(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2018
kalu61:
Ya, he can behave like Ifeanyi Uba but you know the ward he fought abi.
I dont.leave d guy to express himself.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by HeyCorleone(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2018
SirBunky85:
so wailers is now a rubbish term cuz it bruised ur ego abi?anyway u are one of those hypocrites pretending to be apolitical

I don't even understand the true context of the term "wailer", but something tells me your parents may be one for birthing a dumbhead like you.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by SirBunky85(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I don't even understand the true context of the term "wailer", but something tells me your parents may be one for birthing a dumbhead like you.
insulting my parents wont change d fact dat ur hypocrisy has bn busted.deal with it.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by melodyogonna(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

One advice for you.
Don't jeopardize the potentials of your business for an imaginary BMC wage.

Sad that you'd use a Business handle to support an APC that has insulted the intelligence and let down the Nigerian citizenry.

God knows 85% of Nigerians won't eat a barbecue conceived to have been made by an APC loyalist or like they'd rather say, a zombie.

first time am seeing you quote someone since I started following you.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Iammercy2018: 7:16pm On May 31, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

It's a handwritten written all over the wall even a blind man can see it. you talk of 1999 even I prefer the economy and life we're living then compared to the present days.
you can go back alone to that undeveloped life full of deceit with corrupt leaders who has ruined the lives of most Nigerians today to give their old ass a better life and that of their children.

Our education- zero
Social amenities- zero
Development- zero
Power- zero
Road- zero
Even for ordinary Nigerian to get a loan, no you can't get, so- zero
Graduate and sit at home
Government jobs availability, the cronies will give it to their own person even up till now that still happens no doubt

But you wake up to say you prefer to go back to that life, for me God forbid, Buhari is not the best but he's way better than every president Nigeria has had since 1999.

Apart from the recession (recovered), economy mismanagement and the insurgency he inherited we can't fault him of any other thing, we all know that in Nigeria we're out own problem, if things goes up it'll never go down again even if the sellers buy at the lowest rate they'll still keep the price high, we all know this in Nigeria.

We can see the development happening under this administration if we leave sentiments out of it

A party ruled for 16 years and all we talk about is the economy was good, food prices were moderate, it's not all about this. We can only boast of the infrastructure from the military regime, even for them to renovate it's a problem, they'll sign MOU, give out contracts just to embezzle funds and leave the project at A'level not to talk of O'level.

How many times was the Lagos-ibadan expressway awarded for renovations, every regime came in and award a contract without doing anything despite coming out of same party, no continuity whatsoever.

Did you watch ffk's interview on channels tv about the 16b$ project,

He said obasanjo didnt spend 16b$ but only spent 3b$, that the next regime which was umaru Musa Yar'adua's only spoke about the project not being completed just to discredit OBJ's regime, but this are people from the same party, discrediting themselves just for their own selfish interest and you believe this people cared about the development of the country or the masses?

We can talk more and more and more but I will stop here..

Let's give this government a chance that's all, nothing that has happened in this government that hasn't happened before in the previous governments but it seems to be taken over the board with this current government because he is Buhari and because he's fighting ipob and the Niger Delta avengers so the people from this zones seems to have this extreme hate for him and the politicians that has been blocked from their normal corrupt practices are all over the network discrediting his work.

Yar'adua was out of the country for 162 days in Dubai for medical reasons, nothing happened

Fulani herdsmen were killing ppl since OBJ's regime they couldn't curb it then

Boko Haram has been causing havoc on Nigerians since 2007 nothing happened

But today it's something special because Buhari is the president, he doesn't want to give referedum to ipob, because he cancelled the pipeline security contract given to asari tokunbo and tombolo by GEJ, because we have security agencies that can carry out that job

To me Buhari is the way to go and this is my opinion, he deserves a Chance.

I'm done talking
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Iammercy2018: 7:22pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:

This is an insult to all Ph.D holders.

Pretty sure you don't know what a Ph.D is.
pretty sure you're the one doesn't know what a PhD mean. If you ask GEJ is corrupt you'll say no he's not corrupt it's the people around him that's corrupt and this is somebody with PhD o

He's dull, corrupt and everything u can call an ilitrate
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by HeyCorleone(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2018
Iammercy2018:
pretty sure you're the one doesn't know what a PhD mean. If you ask GEJ is corrupt you'll say no he's not corrupt it's the people around him that's corrupt and this is somebody with PhD o

He's dull, corrupt and everything u can call an ilitrate

Lol. It is "illiterate" my dear.

No need trying to argue with you.

But it's not your fault. Even your President doesn't know there's no such thing as "West Germany" again.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Kingspin(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2018
post=68039561:
Who be dis one?

OKAY na d propagandist.

Haters and wailers , una uncle dey call una for here o to come chop jollof rice and chilled zobo! cheesy grin
We know Buhari is a devil and devil dont like or make progress
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Ovamboland(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2018
When they ask him to produce Nnamdi Kanu, he will say they are asking because APC/Buhari doesn't want to relinquish power.

He has created another sing song for wailers/Igbos
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by crimeboss: 11:31pm On May 31, 2018
let's vote him out first, then we will take his case a step at a time he'll get d same treatment he gave gej, and the one of gbagbo, as much as he's desperate his people who urge him and himself aren't that stupid to that magnitude, we urge to hold on to power so that he can use his old age to rot in jail, nobody should preach for buhari let cling to it like it's his father's inheritance, so that we shall what he has in store us.
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by Iammercy2018: 11:51pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol. It is "illiterate" my dear.

No need trying to argue with you.

But it's not your fault. Even your President doesn't know there's no such thing as "West Germany" again.
I already quit arguing with you
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by dadark: 11:59pm On May 31, 2018
why shouldnt they....??...

if they loose,then they have to go.....simple as that.....
Re: 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe by kanubiafra: 12:50am On Jun 01, 2018
JENKINZO:
Are you a Christian or a political Christian by name? Nonsense PDP. What did PDP achieved to return to power after all PDP shifted their Presidential candidate to Hausa Fulani and you are here fooling yourself
SOME ONE Get This One Some Eye Drop. And Medicated Glasses Too. Pls Bro Where Did You See Pdp In The Post You Just quoted?? Or Are You Mad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC / ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Abia State Governor, Dr Alex Otti Receives Obi Cubana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.