Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? (76099 Views)

What Is The Worst University Course To Study? / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Top 50,best Secondary Schools In Nigeria,based On Ssce Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by MightySparrow: 4:52pm On May 31, 2018
OP show pictures
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yet they are topping in Nigeria ranking of universities

Top ko Lot ni...

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2018
Elouise:

Personally, I'd pick Unilag over my present school (UI). I just want to graduate from that school. I hate the school!

Am sure you are one of those CODEINE boys...

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by laudate: 4:59pm On May 31, 2018
phreakabit:
Do you mean Moshood Abiola University of Lagos [MAULAG] ?

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2018
egorov:

Greatest akokite

Nobody ans you so keep quiet jhawe
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by egorov(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Nobody ans you so keep quiet jhawe
You people are many here lol
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2018
How do you want us to dress?
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by stixz(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
I don't know how op arrived at his conclusion. But I've studied in OOU and UNILAG to know unilag is learning beside oou when it comes to indecent dressing.

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
egorov:

You people are many here lol

Aint you one of us
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Pelsmic: 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by nopretense: 5:12pm On May 31, 2018
Elouise:

Personally, I'd pick Unilag over my present school (UI). I just want to graduate from that school. I hate the school!
Lool
UI ain't bad at all
What side of UI r u seeing?
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by habayinc(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2018
I can relate .it's only those unilag frustrated with admission that will write an article of such topic. tongue tongue tongue
Unilag made me who I am today.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by junique629(f): 5:33pm On May 31, 2018
Keep applying dear, one day u will gain admission into the school u feel so comfortable hating on, till then keep hating, it doesn't make unilag any less a great school #irepunilag #greatestakokites

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2018
Elouise:

So who sent u to UI....why the ranting here on Nairaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by tsmat(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2018
@Op how many institution in Nigeria have you visited before passing judgement
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by jlo247(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
I'm very sure u might have been rejected from UNILAG for more than seven trials. That is why u are been envious of the school of first choice and the nation's pride. I rep UNILAG.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by tdayof(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2018
ViaFast:
cry

NO Is the Best University In Nigeria 2018 According to 4ICU

See Full List Here .. https://www.4icu.org/ng/2018

I don't care about the dressing shit but I'm interested in the ranking. 4cig is not reputable so show me timeshiigher.

The University of Ibadan is the only Nigerian University among the world top 1000. 4CIG ranking is based on search engine counts etc.
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Holocene(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2018
Pics or Get Da Fcuuk Out
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by dmk23: 6:22pm On May 31, 2018
stemmez:
This is not totally related to the post but OAU is the worst university ever, with sadist lecturers everywhere! Useless lecturers with frustrated brains. If you want to waste your time, kindly enroll in that school and be fortunately or unfortunately be offered Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Geology, or any course even; you would be done for!
Those failures called lecturers would frustrate your life till you run mentally down.

I am in the USA, working now, with a 1st class in BSc and Distinction in Msc.

Avoid the school, no matter how good you are, my advice. But if you can sleep with lectures, go ahead..

Over to you, OAU apologists, even those who spent 12years to study pharmacy would still come here to bash but sorry, I am a winner!
I finished from oau geology with a 2.1 from 2013 to 2017. please if you know nothing don't say you know something. Stay in your U.S with your first class. Stop rubbishing the school.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by SniperSmurf(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2018
egorov:
Your brain is full of mucus

Indeed grin
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 31, 2018
dmk23:
I finished from oau geology with a 2.1 from 2013 to 2017. please if you know nothing don't say you know something. Stay in your U.S with your first class. Stop rubbishing the school.
I expect you to defend your useless almama. But kindly go abroad for a masters, you would feel the difference.
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by adelawn: 6:45pm On May 31, 2018
dmk23:
The guy is a stark illiterate, there is no need giving him attention jare. the school is the worst ever and they won the best school in the western Nigeria. beefers go and die
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 31, 2018
darol4real:
Unilag is the worst university in Nigeria based on Moral & dressing.....Their students dress so bad.

Do you agree? If not, which other school do you think is the worst?

There's nothing like dress code in winners church.
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by OlufemiOAP(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2018
stemmez:
This is not totally related to the post but OAU is the worst university ever, with sadist lecturers everywhere! Useless lecturers with frustrated brains. If you want to waste your time, kindly enroll in that school and be fortunately or unfortunately be offered Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Geology, or any course even; you would be done for!
Those failures called lecturers would frustrate your life till you run mentally down.

I am in the USA, working now, with a 1st class in BSc and Distinction in Msc.

Avoid the school, no matter how good you are, my advice. But if you can sleep with lectures, go ahead..

Over to you, OAU apologists, even those who spent 12years to study pharmacy would still come here to bash but sorry, I am a winner!
Am in Australia working now, with a 1st class in BSc and Distribution in PhD.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by adelawn: 6:59pm On May 31, 2018
stemmez:
I expect you to defend your useless almama. But kindly go abroad for a masters, you would feel the difference.
I know that u cannot withstand the laborious academic work student are subjected to in ife, that make u to scamper for ur dear life, olodo rabata.
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by nextstep(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2018
... and yet, per capita, this is where some of Nigeria's best minds in business, engineering, entertainment, and policy come from... Not sure what you meant by your post OP, considering this university is a microcosm of all that is Nigeria.
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 31, 2018
adelawn:
I know that u cannot withstand the laborious academic work student are subjected to in ife, that make u to scamper for ur dear life, olodo rabata.

Suffering and smiling. If Ife can't bring out the best in an average student, it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 31, 2018
adelawn:
lol, tales of woes of looser. I make 6figures here in the US so unless u make such would I feel bad. None of your university is among the first 1000 in the world, that alone should make u hide your face. I schooled in a top 300 ranked uniform FYI looser.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 31, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Top ko Lot ni...
University of Ibadan has always top in Africa. Am referring to Nigeria ranking not world ranking. Most likely university of Ibadan will concentrate more on postgraduate since it is more of research.
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 31, 2018
writerights:

Suffering and smiling. If Ife can't bring out the best in an average student, it's not worth it.
It's in Nigerians, they see abnormal as normal. That's why almost everyone in that zoo of a country is bitter and wicked.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 31, 2018
adelawn:
The guy is a stark illiterate, there is no need giving him attention jare. the school is the worst ever and they won the best school in the western Nigeria. beefers go and die
Learn good construction of sentences which your OAU couldn't teach you, then you could come back to lay your points concisely. You depict of someone struggling or maybe an undergraduate, if so, graduate first and then upgrade your brain from local reasoning to international. Western Nigeria?? You are so backward, we talking international here and not some low class talks. Also, strife to leave the shores of South West and Nigeria, cos you sounded so backwards with your reasoning and use of words.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by tete7000(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2018
Elouise:

Surprised to hear this. I had my first and second degree from UI and I always believe it stand shoulder apart from all other Nigerian Universities. The environment is the best and the culture is spectacular and conducive for proper learning.
Maybe you are not around for much academics, maybe you cherish the social life to the academic life. Only you understand reason for your assertion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. / ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.