Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? (76076 Views)

What Is The Worst University Course To Study? / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Top 50,best Secondary Schools In Nigeria,based On Ssce Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by misterjosh(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2018
stemmez:
This is not totally related to the post but OAU is the worst university ever, with sadist lecturers everywhere! Useless lecturers with frustrated brains. If you want to waste your time, kindly enroll in that school and be fortunately or unfortunately be offered Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Geology, or any course even; you would be done for!
Those failures called lecturers would frustrate your life till you run mentally down.

I am in the USA, working now, with a 1st class in BSc and Distinction in Msc.

Avoid the school, no matter how good you are, my advice. But if you can sleep with lectures, go ahead..

Over to you, OAU apologists, even those who spent 12years to study pharmacy would still come here to bash but sorry, I am a winner!
Why the bitterness towards OAU... Op clearly stated based on moral and dressing. I'm guessing you've been burnt by OAU, hence the visible hatred you have towards the school.
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Elouise: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Outofsync(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
stemmez:
Learn good construction of sentences which your OAU couldn't teach you, then you could come back to lay your points concisely. You depict of someone struggling or maybe an undergraduate, if so, graduate first and then upgrade your brain from local reasoning to international. Western Nigeria?? You are so backward, we talking international here and not some low class talks. Also, strife strive to leave the shores of South West and Nigeria, cos you sounded sound so backwards with your reasoning and use of words.

Remember the glass house and stone parable undecided undecided
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Queenara(f): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Elouise:

Personally, I'd pick Unilag over my present school (UI). I just want to graduate from that school. I hate the school!

Why?Im also a student of UI.Anytin wrong with d school?Moreover,u weren't forced 2 pick UI,were u?? undecided
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Elouise: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by nopretense: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2018
Elouise:

lol... hell to the no. I am a medical student and I've seen how students have been verbally abused severally in the hospital. It is a bad environment to learn. this happens when you take culture above professionalism. an average Ibadan Medical graduate has issues addressing or giving his opinion to his superiors and I think it's because of the training. I'm sure It's not that bad in Unilag.
Well
The Curriculum and all ain't bad at all and we can't deny that the teachers are brilliant just that some are really terribly abusive and have terrible relationship with students.

my reply is up there

my reply is up there
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by nopretense: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2018
Elouise:

lol... hell to the no. I am a medical student and I've seen how students have been verbally abused severally in the hospital. It is a bad environment to learn. this happens when you take culture above professionalism. an average Ibadan Medical graduate has issues addressing or giving his opinion to his superiors and I think it's because of the training. I'm sure It's not that bad in Unilag.
The Curriculum and all ain't bad at all and we can't deny that the teachers are brilliant just that some are really terribly abusive and have terrible relationship with students.

my reply is up there

my reply is up there
Well
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Queenara(f): 4:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Elouise:

Do well to read my previous post.
I wasn't forced, true. I know you still have this first and the best crap in you since you've not even spent a semester. come back in 5 more years. BTW, it wasn't because of Academics, I'm doing quite well at that area.

Crap??Imagine...
But,neva mind cry
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Shakushaku1(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2018
GentlePEACE:
that's beautiful.....i wish i have the opportunity you had. Though i will like to push for my Masters over there in US. Can you be of assistance with the admission process? What is required of me

Hafa that rollover, still on?

I want in
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
hehe... grin

OP woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by GentlePEACE: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Hafa that rollover, still on?
I want in
then call me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by MovicVibe(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2018
OAU
Re: UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? by tck2000(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Aceed:
There is a truth to the OP though

Going there at specific times of the day, I'm always amazed at how far people can stray from everything moral, good and godly and wonder if truly some of them had parents or at the very least someone they hearken to to give them solid advice on godliness and good morals. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.