Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Bank Phb Interview - Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Interview - Abuja (1324 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by lanle(f): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2007
hi. please can someone give me useful tips on how Bank PHB conducts their interviews? got an sms for an interview today. thanks
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by Tcom1: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2007
hello lanle, just want 2 enquire weather d day u were text was d day is d same day u be having d interview. and weather d result was posted. i als; did but awaiting dere invitation.
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by chikevic: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2007
Just go to their site and know some facts about the bank.Be self confident and don't be scared during the interview cos any question may come up depending on the panel u will face.Just ask God to make u receive favour in the sight of the panel.
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by chikevic: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2007
Please I would also like to know if anybody that took the test at Enugu has been invited for the interview.
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by everlykhal: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2007
Hi Fellow NA0IRALAND USERS, this is to verify if ANYBODY in Kaduna axis have been invited for the INTERVIEW.
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by GOCOBA: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2007
guys,

i've got a problem. i got a txt frm bank phb on monday 18th frm phb. the txt came only in half. the other half was missin. the part i got simply read, come with ur cv and photo. well i dint know what to do but to wait and hope that the rest of the text wud arrive later. but bliv it or not, i got the 2nd and completing part of the text only on the mornin of wednesday 21st. it read that i had been invited for an intvw for 20th at 5pm in abj. i was simply confounded. i have been trying to rch their office thru the numbers i got from their site to complain and request for possible rescheduling but the numb are not goin thru. can some1 pls tell me wot to do now? my text arrived 1 day afta my interview was to hold. wot can i do now. pls help a brother up. cheers
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by ceceters: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2007
Hello, has anyone who took the test in PH been invited for any interview?
I took mine in PH and have not heard from them.
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by kedi4real(m): 2:25am On Mar 22, 2007
please guys, i strongly have the hope of being called 4 the bank phb test. i just applied online. please could you hint me in what form the test comes
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by lanle(f): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2007
hi all. pls any body with useful information on the bank phb interview conducted in Abuja last week? pls help out
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by ablavi: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2007
hi.i wrote bank phb test on d 17th in lagos,was wondering if anyone has been called 4 d interview.plz let me knw.thanx
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by ablavi: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2007
hi.i wrote bank phb test on d 17th in lagos,was wondering if anyone has been called 4 d interview.plz let me knw.thanx
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by adesong: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2007
Could anybody who wrote in IBADAN get us informed if he/she has been called for the Interview cos I did mine in IBADAN n av nt heard anytin n am seriously expecting their call
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by Sunlord(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2007
Congrts frnd, i dont know much about how they conduct thier interview really, but like someone already advised, try be yourself and get some facts about the Bank and thier brands(services).I'm convinced you'll surely make it beyond the interview stage.By the way, where & when did you write the test please?
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by ROTENSON: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hi Lanle, congrats 4 d invitation, wen did u write the test and where, cos I wrote their test in Lag. just about 2 wks ago. Pls let me know.
Re: Bank Phb Interview - Abuja by lanle(f): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2007
hi, wrote the test in Abuja, 3rd of march. hope that helps.

(1) (Reply)

Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? / People Prime Tests / Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.