Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (27722 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I don't disrespect money, I give only for useful purposes.
You could give to those seeking to startup a business like me
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by nanauju(f): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hope I'm not late sad
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
nanauju:
Hope I'm not late sad

Boi , this is a pure beauty in human skin. That DP though, can i UnCloth it completely?.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Portgas(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Suchy22:
grin grin Here to observe
Wow .... you're captivating....
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

Boi , this is a pure beauty in human skin. That DP though, can i UnCloth it completely?.

You be yeye person sha
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by futurism: 12:57am On Jun 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You be yeye person sha
lol.... when she catches her boo flirting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:05am On Jun 05, 2018
futurism:
lol.... when she catches her boo flirting grin grin grin

cheesy
Naah. Far from that. I just wonder how he does it. He never gets tired. He goes around teasing women with his infested sugar-coated words. It's sickening. I just wish he can be banned, at least for two months. I'm tired of seeing his comments.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by futurism: 1:14am On Jun 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy
Naah. Far from that. I just wonder how he does it. He never gets tired. He goes around teasing women with his infested sugar-coated words. It's sickening. I just wish he can be banned, at least for two months. I'm tired of seeing his comments.
lol but some men are like that and women love to flirt too. swear say u no enjoy the ride when he focused on you cheesy wink
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:16am On Jun 05, 2018
futurism:
lol but some men are like that and women love to flirt too. swear say u no enjoy the ride when he focused on you cheesy wink

He's just fun to discuss with, nothing more. It's not like he serves me something of great value.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by 9japarrot: 3:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
KEEP uselessing your life. Don't find something tangible to do.

Who pretty help?

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by 9japarrot: 3:40am On Jun 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
KEEP uselessing your life. Don't find something tangible to do.

Who pretty help?
shocked

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's just fun to discuss with, nothing more. It's not like he serves me something of great value.

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by futurism: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

lol... Yes ma grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
The thread has come and gone. @Khallyella, you need official flogging. You're too stubborn. You don't need to reply this message. See you on the other side. lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by revontuli(f): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
If I was running a modeling agency, I'd come here for scouting models smiley
But remember: External beauty is temporary and fades away with age. Knowledge is power. It is far more valuable than beauty, with knowledge and sought after skills you can make your own money and never depend on a man. Men who take you for your beauty cheat on you and kick you to the curb once you are old and no longer beautiful. Find a soulmate who values good character, personality and common interests over skin deep beauty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.