Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (27520 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by ImaIma1(f): 11:42am On May 31, 2018
lefulefu:
aghh thank God u called her.. I almost forgetcheesy. Dat dimpled chick so much look like oshiomole's wife. Her dimples will turn op's head upside downcheesy.

So you have been admiring her secretly. See how you described the dimples. Lefulefu!!!
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On May 31, 2018
Which kind stupid people dey dis nairaland? Oh my!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by sunnywinter(f): 11:47am On May 31, 2018
lefulefu:
haha so truecheesy.. Just watch all the blank female profiles coming to life with pics at d mention of 50kcheesy. Biko wey ur wife highqueen. She suppose contest for dis game nah.

Lool we will come to life oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2018
lefulefu,why have you chosen to spoil some lady's business?undecided
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On May 31, 2018
ImaIma1:

So you have been admiring her secretly. See how you described the dimples. Lefulefu!!!
i recall i saw ur pix one timewink. When i was about to comment on it u took it downcheesy. In the pic i think u were resting ur jaw on ur palm and ur mouth was half open. Simple beauty. Biko make una contest.. Me and don piiko will hala d other fine girlscheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Buffalowings3(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2018
Yeye boy
Na pussy go kill you dere
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by ZoeyJ(f): 11:53am On May 31, 2018
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:
lefulefu,why have you chosen to spoil some lady's business?undecided
which lady's business i spoil biko? U mean all those dudes with ojukwu beards posing with female monikers?cheesy. I never even spoil their hustle cos i never mention their moniker yetcheesy. But if i see any of them here of course i will call dem outcheesy. I have zero chills for yahoo boyscheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2018
lefulefu:
which lady's business i spoil biko? U mean all those dudes with ojukwu beards posing with female monikers?cheesy. I never even spoil their hustle cos i never mention their moniker yetcheesy. But if i see any of them here of course i will call dem outcheesy. I have zero chills for yahoo boyscheesy.
lmoa,easy biko.cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On May 31, 2018
sunnywinter:

Lool we will come to life oh grin
hmm omosisi.. Feke feke figure 8wink... I like wat i see...hope op agrees with me wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
grin
Dillusionist:
lmoa,easy biko.cheesy
grin
Dillusionist:
lmoa,easy biko.cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 31, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Yeye boy
grin
Buffalowings3:
Yeye boy

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by ImaIma1(f): 12:03pm On May 31, 2018
lefulefu:
i recall i saw ur pix one timewink. When i was about to comment on it u took it downcheesy. In the pic i think u were resting ur jaw on ur palm and ur mouth was half open. Simple beauty. Biko make una contest.. Me and don piiko will hala d other fine girlscheesy.

I put it up on Saturday. It was my birthday
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by robotix: 12:06pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:
I'm feeling generous today and I just want to make a lucky person happy. I will be awarding the sum of 50,000 naira to the most beautiful lady that comments on this thread. I'll be the judge of who I think is the most beautiful. Please don't post pictures. Just have your picture on your profile and comment. When you are selected as the winner, just email me your account number and you will be credited with the winning sum.

Warning: Don't trying to dupe me by using someone else's picture. This is tantamount to stealing and you will face repercussions.

The thread closes by 11:59pm today.

Good luck and may the best girl win.

So, you are one of those making these ladies feel their beauty is the ultimate... What do you have for the men? Oh, because they don't have pussy you could fork Eh?

Keep baiting them cos Most of them have fish brain and will surely fall for your trick.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 31, 2018
ImaIma1:

I put it up on Saturday. It was my birthday
oh really? Sorry i didn't even notice d birthday on ur dp cos i for wish u one..anyway happy birthday..God bless ur new agewink.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Karidqueen(f): 12:09pm On May 31, 2018
Op you need to share that money o, grin we don plenty wey fine

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by j21o: 12:11pm On May 31, 2018
Beergang5050:
I just uploaded my picture.. I like myself simple.
Person wey talk say women no like money dey lie big-time. See as them dey troop in one by one and take style advertise theiselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by j21o: 12:14pm On May 31, 2018
Suchy22:
grin grin Here to observe
Na lie, you come queue for the money!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Offpoint: 12:16pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:
I'm feeling generous today and I just want to make a lucky person happy. I will be awarding the sum of 50,000 naira to the most beautiful lady that comments on this thread. I'll be the judge of who I think is the most beautiful. Please don't post pictures. Just have your picture on your profile and comment. When you are selected as the winner, just email me your account number and you will be credited with the winning sum.

Warning: Don't trying to dupe me by using someone else's picture. This is tantamount to stealing and you will face repercussions.

If there's no winner bros I dey standby modegrin

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by KelvinCX(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2018
Carolyner beats all hands down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by j21o: 12:17pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=Jamariwolff post=68044408]KEEP uselessing your life. Don't find something tangible to do.

Who pretty help?
Liar liar
I like your style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by robotix: 12:25pm On May 31, 2018
KelvinCX:
Carolyner beats all hands down
that one with fake DP?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Neimar: 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
Karidqueen:
Op you need to share that money o, grin we don plenty wey fine

remove ya makeup first grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by KelvinCX(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2018
robotix:
that one with fake DP?
person wey I know her IG handle. I dey surprise say fine girl like that dey nairaland sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 31, 2018
Life is Good
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Neimar: 12:31pm On May 31, 2018
Suchy22:
grin grin Here to observe

op I just found d cutest grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Karidqueen(f): 12:32pm On May 31, 2018
Neimar:

remove ya makeup first grin
because you be who? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Neimar: 12:32pm On May 31, 2018
Karidqueen:

because you be who? undecided

ur stalker undecided
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by robotix: 12:33pm On May 31, 2018
KelvinCX:

person wey I know her IG handle.
I dey surprise say fine girl like that dey nairaland sef
lol... Not as pretty as my own friend... She was viewing this thread a while ago and I didn't want to mention her name because to me, this thread is degrading in a way.

Women should never be seen just for their beauty because they have much more than beauty to offer.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by robotix: 12:34pm On May 31, 2018
Damarislopez:
Life is Good
Lmaooo... This one hear 50k, she quickly upload DP.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Karidqueen(f): 12:35pm On May 31, 2018
Neimar:

ur stalker undecided
Lol. Neimar how are you feeling about Zidane's announcement? My brother just dey shout here since he made that decision.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

I define beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? / Which One Has Bigger PenĂ¯s ? and why ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.