Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Every Lady's True Colors Appears As Soon As - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady's True Colors Appears As Soon As (587 Views)

The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Lady's True Colors Appears As Soon As by VenomousTruth: 1:50pm On May 31, 2018
I have slept with 6 virgins I intended to marry, I spend 2weeks with them either in their hostel or at my hotel rooms age between 19-26 all virgins. they beg me for it via phone calls and texts after series of nawty chats. some stay alone in their rented hostel rooms outta school while some share rooms so they come to hotel room where I'm lodged in.

I request to eat their pussy but they decline and just say pls put it inside, once my cap is on the opening, after a few pushs, I'm deep inside and she's in pain, fucking them the grinding way, sucking on their boob's same time...lemme spare you the erotic part.

after 2weeks of continuous sex, when I leave (go back to my state) they start telling me that they want to explore and don't want to stick to one person, what do I do? I let them be... some have called back to apologize after their exploration but I don't go back to left overs.

what I'm tryna say is this, virgins tend to reveal their true colors after you Bleep n deflower them. if you know what's best for you guys, ""NEVER EVER MARRY OR INTEND TO MARRY OR BE DEVOTED TO ANY VIRGIN.""

said my piece!
Re: Every Lady's True Colors Appears As Soon As by ubunja(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2018
virgins are not for everyone. if you dont know what to do with a virgin just stay away
Re: Every Lady's True Colors Appears As Soon As by VenomousTruth: 1:56pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
virgins are not for everyone. if you dont know what to do with a virgin just stay away
my brother, I go dey fuxk them dey go without feelings... that's the way.
Re: Every Lady's True Colors Appears As Soon As by ubunja(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2018
VenomousTruth:
my brother, I go dey fuxk them dey go without feelings... that's the way.
virgins are virgins by choice not by shortage of dick.
for you to say they go wild after tasting dick shows you dont know why girls choose to be virgins.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady's True Colors Appears As Soon As by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
grin grin grin

Well, i think not only virgin girls are like that.. Same with men as well.. Especially when u give them the best sloppy BJ ... grin

And not only that, when u give them some little crumbs of ur signature styles cheesy cheesy cheesy

And i be like...HOLD ON! WHY THIS MUMU KEEP COMING BACK? I KNOW I HAVE DONE NOTHING YET lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Doesn't Have Feelings / Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? / HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.