Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (14115 Views)

Earning Legitimately In US Dollars Has Never Been Easier Than This / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by sexdoll: 4:52pm On May 31, 2018
importexpert on the beat!!!

5 Likes

Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by andreweb(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
how in a civilized world like these somebody will just wake up and start derailing other people's thread with false claims without any form of evidence or proof? messiah how far?
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Switup: 5:32pm On May 31, 2018
i still dont understand what his freelancing is o...
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Realestatepro(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2018
nice one!
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by iykepromotions: 5:44pm On May 31, 2018
Did you just wrote only hope for Nigerians to earn online? That's a big lie.

2 Likes

Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by andreweb(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
Julietm:

D

julietm aka linzo aka wasiubello. welcome on board. feel free to spread your lies
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by andreweb(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
a wise man once said the strong can not help the weak until the weak is ready to help himself. if you are too lazy to follow simple instructions please blame it on yourself and not finding people to blame for your misfortunes.
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Powerexpert: 6:13pm On May 31, 2018
you know I can sue you for defarmation of character.

seun, lalasticlala, myndd44 can you see this.

I refuse to be drawn into this.

#rule2

Julietm:
The following are his monikers the OP uses to scam people powerexpert, stevnwige1, princedapce, andreweb, bemagnify, importexpert, depredator etc
Loverboys,ugojibaby,youngmajors,Dpredictor,etc...
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Micholawoye: 6:14pm On May 31, 2018
deleo16:
Yeah saw some good local freelance site on nairialand ads and got paid thanks to Seun and @dirlance.com

Good evening sir. I am interested in freelance but I know next to nothing about it. can you put me through please?
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Micholawoye: 6:15pm On May 31, 2018
eezeribe:
Loverboys,ugojibaby,youngmajors,Dpredictor,etc...
Is that not the guy that wrote affiliate marketing or affiliate jagaban ?

1 Like

Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Micholawoye: 6:16pm On May 31, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
Bounty campaign work self better and easier pass this freelance bullshit

Good evening. can you teach me about bounty campaign?
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Powerexpert: 6:19pm On May 31, 2018
You guys just post without adequate research and information.

I demand an apology from you.

seun, lalasticlala, myndd44 come and see another one.

Is this permitted?
wasiubello:
The following are his monikers he uses to scam people powerexpert, stevnwige1, princedapce, andreweb, bemagnify, importexpert, depredator etc
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by idealsico(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2018
I would appreciate your comments.
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Powerexpert: 6:35pm On May 31, 2018
wasiubello and julietm, I am looking forward to your apology on this platform.

an indictment on my personality without proof but an hearsay will not be accepted.

Next time, get your facts right before you spew what will land you into trouble.

I'm embarrassed at this your allegation and it has affected my mood at the moment.
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by andreweb(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2018
Powerexpert:
wasiubello and julietm, I am looking forward to your apology on this platform.

an indictment on my personality without proof but an hearsay will not be accepted.

Next time, get your facts right before you spew what will land you into trouble.

I'm embarrassed at this your allegation and it has affected my mood at the moment.

both wasiubello, linzo and julietm are same person. all he is after is to derail my threads by insulting everyone that comments on it. he has been banned severally but he deserves a bigger one.
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by bedfordng(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2018
hmmm
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by geoinvestor(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2018
Many freelancing sites are saturated. You see a client post a job and in less than two minutes he gets over 100 bids.

3 Likes

Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Damzy007: 7:30pm On May 31, 2018
The sad part is that some Nigerians are not ready to help their fellow country men though there are few pple that renders such help. Some days ago i stumbled on a facebook group, I was so touched to see other africans teaching those with no experience some special skills to make money online voluntarily, they even went ahead to share some course they bought online but back here in naija the reverse is the case, I was making a reasearch about getting some free digital marketing skills course about a week ago some naija guys were offering their course not less than 90k but furtunately I saw a free one, The most irritating part is that their course are just as crappy as they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Street Wise Quotes / Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal / FBN Capital MD, Osaze Osifo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.