Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos (41059 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by nobone(f): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2018
please what is the meaning of Elumelu? And what language is Elumelu?
deebsman1:

Tell us how Tony Elumelu is Igbo
Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by stagger: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
his from my village we are not ibos we are anioma don’t educate me abt my history.go with ur Biafra we are not part.i hope u also call Amaechi of rivers state igbo

You be real goat. What language is "Anioma"? The good land? No be Igbo? Abi na Mandinka language be that?
Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by Deltatoto: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2018
stagger:

You be real goat. What language is "Anioma"? The good land? No be Igbo? Abi na Mandinka language be that?
lol Abeg make una leave me
Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by stagger: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
is ikwere also ibo we don’t do ritual like them accros the Niger.i am not anioma born not ibo

I lived with Ikwerres for a long time. They speak Igbo well! Even those from Etche and Egbema speak Igbo as well, same with the Opobo people who speak Igbo (the native language of their first king Jaja who came from Nkwerre) and Igbani, the language of the Bonny people which Jaja learnt as a slave growing up in the Manila Pepple house.

I can lecture you all year long on Nigeria's human geography and history. Thank God I grew up when history was still being taught in primary school.

Go and read what Marcus Garvey said about people who don't know their identity. Keep denying your roots.

Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by Deltatoto: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2018
stagger:

I lived with Ikwerres for a long time. They speak Igbo well! Even those from Etche and Egbema speak Igbo as well, same with the Opobo people who speak Igbo (the native language of their first king Jaja who came from Nkwerre) and Igbani, the language of the Bonny people which Jaja learnt as a slave growing up in the Manila Pepple house.

I can lecture you all year long on Nigeria's human geography and history. Thank God I grew up when history was still being taught in primary school.
u have proved beyond reasonable doubts I give it up for u bros
Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by CioAngels(f): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Mr Tony Elumelu, the consumers of IKED in Ikorodu are tired of paying manipulated bills. Why are you deliberately killing and punishing the poor to get richer? Mr Tony Elumelu, why refusing to give prepaid meter? All those that are frustrating the poor to get rich should know they are not God.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by Geofavor(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
shizzle1:
your stupidity and iddiocy is outstanding
And your reta.rded brain is exceptional.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by Geofavor(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
UncleJudax:

Iberibe gi agbago isi awa grin

Maka nam si ezioku? grin. You mofos don't like to be told the truth. Even if biafra forms later on, you will still secede from eachother. This is fact.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by Geofavor(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
stagger:

The most nonsensical post of the day. Are you an Igbo speaker? Nonsense.

Tell us what the name of their language is if not Igbo. How many dialects of Igbo language do you know and speak to know which one is "normal Igbo" or abnormal Igbo"...Tell us, we are listening.

The most nonsensically arrogant and ignorant post in the thread. Firstly, I am not an ' afonja.' I know this is what you think -- you pro biafrans on NL seldom reason straight. Secondly, I know what I meant by normal igbo. If you were an anioma guy, you would relate to it.

Anyway, the point is that the anioma people (where elumelu belongs) are hardly in support of biafra. They didn't even observe your sit-at-home honourary day. So, you people should stop claiming individuals who don't even know you exist. Thank you.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by UncleJudax(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Geofavor:

Maka nam si ezioku? grin. You mofos don't like to be told the truth. Even if biafra forms later on, you will still secede from eachother. This is fact.
You are a re-branded ediot. I am not even talking about Biafra. Biafra is in the blood, not some map.

You said Igbo speaking Deltans are not Igbo?

Arschlöch! My in-law is Ijaw but from Ondo...so now hé is Yoruba abi

Una go de re-assign identity for people...just cos you hate Igbos shocked

People are useless in that shithole
Re: Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos by stagger: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Geofavor:

The most nonsensically arrogant and ignorant post in the thread. Firstly, I am not an ' afonja.' I know this is what you think -- you pro biafrans on NL seldom reason straight. Secondly, I know what I meant by normal igbo. If you were an anioma guy, you would relate to it.

Anyway, the point is that the anioma people (where elumelu belongs) are hardly in support of biafra. They didn't even observe your sit-at-home honourary day. So, you people should stop claiming individuals who don't even know you exist. Thank you.

First of all, I am from the Niger Delta. I am not Igbo, and I am not pro-Biafra. I do not support the way Nnamdi Kanu went about his agenda, but some of the issues he raised are very pertinent and must be addressed in order for this country to move forward. Let's get that out of the way.

Secondly, intertribal marriages are a norm in my family. So we have many Yoruba inlaws (the so-called "Afonjas) and many of them are very nice people who are not ethnically biased like some of you here.

Thirdly, you are yet to tell us conclusively that the people of Anioma are not Igbo. Also, tell us what constitutes "normal Igbo" and "abnormal Igbo".

Until you can do that, you fit the people described by Marcus Garvey. You cannot run away from your shadows! You are Igbo, whether or not you are from old Bendel State, or Delta state or from Saturn. Period!

Very soon, the real owners of Delta State (Urhobos, Itsekiris, etc) will put you in your place.

CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing / 40 Richest Men In Africa! New List! / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision