Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

see where the problem of a Christian start - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / see where the problem of a Christian start (324 Views)

The Problem Of Placenta Bondage By Dr OLUKOYA / The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

see where the problem of a Christian start by lightblazingnow(m): 4:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

When you are taken out of the protection and provisions of God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS, what happens to you Most of you are still thinking that you are under the shadow of the Almighty, no you are not, you have been spue out of his mouth because of your laziness and lusts of your flesh.

Before then you ought to have cried like...

Psalms 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

But because you don't value such Glorious relationship, the lord God Almighty will not hesitate to cast out the devil.

Hebrews 2:1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip. 2:2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; 2:4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

There is no escape my friend, I really don't know if you still got a chance to make it right, only the Almighty God will decide.

1 Like

Re: see where the problem of a Christian start by lightblazingnow(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Introduction

(1) (Reply)

The Church Cleaner / These Are Signs That You Are Under A Spell. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.