Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

What you didn't know about the Christ and the Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What you didn't know about the Christ and the Holy Spirit (325 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What you didn't know about the Christ and the Holy Spirit by lightblazingnow(m): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

If you belong to the highest, this is for you for sure. You ought to display them. The first commandment is to be fruitful. When you are fruitful there is the urgent need to multiply and replenish the earth. If you aren't fruitful you become stale, unfruitful and voided as was from the beginning before the Almighty God recreated the world.

John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

To bear much fruit isn't to have lots of money and properties, no it means to be fruitful in every good and perfect deeds. Never forget that God Almighty is the most fruitful being ever and his fruit is better than rubbies

Proverbs 8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

You can imagine that, and guess what his fruits are, I will tell you..

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

What character!!! Each time I look at those fruits, I am amazed at the unspeakable quality of this our lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS. Someone who is the highest, the most powerful and what have you bending over humble. It's mysterious.

And so next you begin confessions, that you are fruitful, stop thinking only of financial statements. Look deeper into the love, grace and mercy of God Almighty who did not only loved you but revealed himself to the Saints and prophets.

I have told you the truth. So go ahead and begin to Prophesy the truth about you and the Saints. AMEN

Re: What you didn't know about the Christ and the Holy Spirit by lightblazingnow(m): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2018
Yes I do

1 Like

Re: What you didn't know about the Christ and the Holy Spirit by lightblazingnow(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2018
Mighty God everlasting

(1) (Reply)

Stopping Pre Marital Sex In Your Relationship. / The Diference Between Peace Of Mind And Happiness / Newly Discovered Sixth Extinction Rewrites Geology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.