Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

"Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos (33793 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Tenny05(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2018
vorigan:
I have a strong feeling this is actually self defense..........All that is needed is for her neighbors to collaborate her story of always being molested by the late husband......Poor woman
corroborate, not collaborate.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Navalsadiq(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:
This is so unlike Yoruba people.

I'm sure she must be under one of those demonic biafran spirit.
look at these muron. Who kill husband like Yoruba people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by oriewanbe: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2018
majamajic:
pls what's the meaning of ' husband of my youth?

!!
A religious statement that prevent divorce except on adultery. The Pastors will always say God hates divorce.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by uuzba(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2018
Abiboss:

I'm Damilare by name and have married for 8yrs and I've never hit my wife before so get your facts right

I thought you were Damilare by height.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Tijay90(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Marry human beings they wee nor gree... Nigerian women seem to love animal rearing...train them till they can't be tamed...then kill them...SMH.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Seun360(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Once a guy beat u abeg leave. Now ur kids go turn houseboy and house gal while u do 30 yrs in jail. Ode

Its a case of self defense.

With a good legal team she will be out of it.

Only useless men go physical with their spouse.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Every married women out there!; please I beg you stay away from abusive marriage
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Funnas(f): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
she should have left the man when she could.l wonder why most pple stay in abusive relationships
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Chuka701: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mustay:
He locked the door this time around to prevent his own escape. Anger with weapons are WMD.

Her statement on him being the husband of her youth has features of Stockholm syndrome. It looks foolish to us but then again, mental health care and counselling are easily ignored in Nigeria.
Wow is okay shocked
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by riches4me(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
i just love this method of diminishing,
we are overpopulated in this zoo, so keep on diminish
In that wise ur family members are next. mumu
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by natanyin: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
My brother treat your wife with respect and love and you will live long but treat her like an animal and the result is what u will see!!!
segebase:
May God EPP us from women

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Edge1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Yes, the same spirit that possessed MKO.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by HallaDaTruth: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:

She was possessed by an Afonja spirit
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by proff010: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
vorigan:
I have a strong feeling this is actually self defense..........All that is needed is for her neighbors to collaborate her story of always being molested by the late husband......Poor woman
so all u are saying is DAT killing her husband is justifiable, but if it is the man DAT kill the wife all of u will be quoting useless law n calling human right. U are all maddy
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Sharoniah(f): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Yes, she self defended herself...i don't understand why people here are saying she should still face the law and go to jail..do you know how much pains she has bested,maybe he was strangling her to death at that point,neighbours could not help because the door was locked...
For those saying she should have left the marriage at the initial stage...what if she married in Assemblies of God church, or chosen, or deeper life, or other biblical churches...where she has said "for better for worse, till death do us apart"..what if she has told her pastor, or women leader, and they asked her to keep praying and waiting on God... Please its not easy to divorce, cos the Bible states that God hates divorce...doesn't mean she killed him on purpose...let's think well..life first

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Sharoniah(f): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
proff010:
so all u are saying is DAT killing her husband is justifiable, but if it is the man DAT kill the wife all of u will be quoting useless law n calling human right. U are all maddy
No dear, read her statements between the lines,what if you were in a battle and your opponent was pressing you to death, you see a knife to scare or stab him in your present state of mind then, please will you start thinking of how he's your OGA or boss or employer...wont you think of your life first

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by vorigan: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tenny05:
corroborate, not collaborate.

yes
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by chubinwa(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
From the look, there is no evidence of inflictions probably unleashed by the husband during the domestic violence.
She should face the law cus its a murder case
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Klinee: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Born2Breed:
Abeg this is pure self defense.
So if you have a fight with person, the person should just pick up a knife and stab to death defend his or herself?
The woman committed murder simple, nothing less like self defense, we know this type of women they are not an ordinary women.
A real woman will never stab her husband no matter what, it's those women who claim that they are physically strong woman that end up either killing their husband or their husband would kill them.
But we should not bring self defense here because this is a fight between the two but the woman took up a weapon and kill, so it's a murder case.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by tundex145: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
u are next to be eliminated from d zoo
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Austin234(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Perhaps its ur next turn to diminish. U gloat over evil, evil must pay u a visit
RETIREDMUMU:
i just love this method of diminishing,
we are overpopulated in this zoo, so keep on diminish
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Mrjo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
majamajic:
pls what's the meaning of ' husband of my youth?

I like oyibo and divorce , if it can't work out u go your way I go my way, shikiina !!

but for Africa we go die there
SHE MEANS SHE LOVES HIM UNCONDITIONAL
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Famousqueen(f): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:

very funny grin grin
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by mimimile93: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Because the victim here is a man see how all these dirty feminists coming here to type trash calling it *self defense*. But if the reverse was the case una for call d man a cold blooded murderer.

because na una una, una don all of a sudden know *self defense*.

Self defense and you stabbed him at the neck? What happened to his other parts of the body like hands?

IMO: this murderer should be sentence to death by hanging.

Keeping her in prison would be a big threat to other inmates.

My advice to young men out there.
Stay away from marriage if you want to live long and in peace..
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Austin234(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shut up there. There's no reason to justify murder. What happens to self control or briddling ur mouth in the event of misunderstanding. The woman should face the full wrath of the law. Period
Sharoniah:
Yes, she self defended herself...i don't understand why people here are saying she should still face the law and go to jail..do you know how much pains she has bested,maybe he was strangling her to death at that point,neighbours could not help because the door was locked...
For those saying she should have left the marriage at the initial stage...what if she married in Assemblies of God church, or chosen, or deeper life, or other biblical churches...where she has said "for better for worse, till death do us apart"..what if she has told her pastor, or women leader, and they asked her to keep praying and waiting on God... Please its not easy to divorce, cos the Bible states that God hates divorce...doesn't mean she killed him on purpose...let's think well..life first
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Famousqueen:

very funny grin grin
cheesy
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by MarcC: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Piercy:
CRIME WRITER VIEW

SELF DEFENCE OR COLD BLOODED MURDER

This is a very easy case actually to know who really is the victim hard , the deceased or the murderer and the body of the deceased holds the answer.

STABS

Now in self defence classes the aim is not to kill but to neutralize this is practically what your body does when adrenaline kicks in death situations ,fighting is the last option the first is fleeing ,my point here is the number of stabs on the body will give an ideal of what happened, if we have fewer stabs say 1-3 then she may be able to pull the self defence card but if we have more than just that number say 5-8 that's murder , clearly she wanted to get away from him not kill him so she is only going to inflict less I mean the human body is awfully receptive to puncture wounds it doesn't matter how those films portray it if you get a stab in the body the next thing you do is try as much as to g et away from that place , its not an option at all , so this guy should want to leave the woman immediately and find a way to leave the environment asap.

CONFESSION STATEMENT

it seems no one is reading what she said at all or the writer put it wrong.
SHE is said to have grabbed the knife while her husband was on top her ....

Now firstly I went back to check the man himself and the wife , the man is intimidating as in body physique is good okay...this guy isn't going to have a woman threaten him with knife and just look over it , he will try to grab the knife away from her as soon as he can I mean think about it who would have someone been threatened with a knife in their face and still charge towards such people , obviously that knife will cause some struggles as the man will take it away from the woman or fight for it.

BUT THERE ARE NO SELF DEFENCE WOUNDS ON THE MAN.
her actual confession statement should be investigated I doubt the media gave us everything she said actually.

MY CONCLUSION
this may actually be a self defence case actually for what it is what if she gets a good lawyer and witnesses to collaborate the domestic abuses and probably that fateful day , and if her lawyer can prove the presence of a struggle between them that day and the manner of the stab then they have a case for all we know she may have killed the man in his sleep but the stab to the neck meant she had to stand over him which she can't do except she was been confronted by him plus she has no MOTIVE to commit the crime, she has stayed with him long enough why hasn't she killed him all this time?

VERDICT: NOT GUILTY

I URGE THE POLICE TO PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS CASE CAREFULLY , SELF DEFENCE CASES ARE VERY DELICATE AND IF SHE HAS A GOOD LAWYER , THEN HER LAWYER SHOULD PUSH FOR A SELF DEFENCE MURDER CHARGE OR ATLEAST A SECOND DEGREE MURDER CHARGE.

SHE WILL GET SOME YEARS BEHIND BARS DEFINITELY BUT IF IT'S SELF DEFENCE SHE MAY GET 2-5 YEARS PENDING HOW OUR NIGERIA LAWS APPLY.

have a real life case to solve?, infidelity, murder, missing persons ,laundering and more .contact me on rchrdadrian@gmail.com

I AM A FREELANCE CRIME WRITER AND ANALYST.

Oga u goooooood O!! I am a student of forensic pathology.. I have learnt a lot sir
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Sharoniah(f): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Austin234:
Shut up there. There's no reason to justify murder. What happens to self control or briddling ur mouth in the event of misunderstanding. The woman should face the full wrath of the law. Period
Its either you're a woman beater.. Or will be a heavy woman beater
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Rubbiish(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
[s]Husband of your youth? Some men will watch WWE and practicalize it on their wives at home.

Mostly broke men panel beat their wives to ease their frustrations[/s].
I thought u were sensible...
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by surgical: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
vorigan:
how many times did she stab him. if self defence
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Crixina(f): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68070789:
[b]But this time around, he locked the door to prevent me from escaping, pinned me down and battered me. I was helpless.

“I picked up a knife on the ground; my intention was to use the knife to scare him away. So, I held on to the knife, but he didn’t leave me alone. I mistakenly stabbed him; I couldn’t have killed my husband intentionally

This is a good case of self defense : If she is lucky to have a good lawyer.
Annalise Keating comes to mind.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indigenes Now Pay Herdsmen To Enter Their Own Farms In Delta – Okowa / Man Shoots Wife Dead In Nasarawa Before Her Mother (photo) / Man Survives After Throat Was Slit By Rampaging Armed Robbers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.