Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

"Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos (33817 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Sierusvirus(m): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Rubbiish:

@bold u are not making sense at all honestly...
Did u even read what u wrote?
So killing her husband is the best way to exit the marriage rather than leaving peacefully? Do u know the psychological effect this is going to have on the children, that their mum killed their dad?

Self defence talk is just bullshiit, no united family will take that. Except the man comes from a non united family, the woman is gonna find it hot. I believe if your brother was in the husband shoe u wouldn't be singing self defence...
My brother don't mind this bastard girls saying all this, she should be less assured of death even if it will take me 2 or more years, it's very very certain, I MUST confirm her dead to the extent of cutting off her throat in order to be sure it's well executed.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Mouthgag: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2018
post=68070789:
But this time around, he locked the door to prevent me from escaping, pinned me down and battered me. I was helpless.

“I picked up a knife on the ground; my intention was to use the knife to scare him away. So, I held on to the knife, but he didn’t leave me alone. I mistakenly stabbed him; I couldn’t have killed my husband intentionally.

This is a good case of self defense : If she is lucky to have a good lawyer.
She's a killer
She will die in jail
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by yungtunes(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
wakabobo:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/battered-wife-stabs-husband-to-death/amp/

Where did he *broke* plates on ur head??... ur hair still looks well made dear
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Rosebloom: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
she looks so scared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time / American Man Hanged In Lagos Hotel / Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.