Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

"Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos (33816 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Semoleei2014(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Mandala or Kiri Kiri straight.
Knife for self defense? You know get gun?
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by oyetunder(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:
This is so unlike Yoruba people.

I'm sure she must be under one of those demonic biafran spirit.
undecided
handsomeclouds:

Surely, your ability to read and write had not confirmed you had a proper education. learn to respect other people...other tribes... You did not determined where you were born.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by rastaLivity: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2018
he's better off dead than you dear #GOGIRL
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Apple2: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2018
Dis one just tire me. I know it was a mistake, yea sure. But if they should let her go freely others might do their own intentionally to also go free bcus de left dis one
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2018
SELF WHAT??
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Celestyn8213: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2018
I no fit talk
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by seyidesign(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2018
I believed the lady story, some men are fun of this act, may his gentle soul rest perfect peace
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Enugufirstson(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2018
cool
If her account is to be believed.
This is a pure case of Self defense

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by dominique(f): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2018
JixNation:

I thought this story made front page yesterday already?

Very similar but slightly different.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by greggng: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2018
As far as I am concern , the woman has every right to kill that bagar. Imagine a man beating the wife as if na slave. Even lock the door . Would it 've been okay if she was the one dead? No matter how you love a man, the moment he raises his hand on you, just parkout .

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by pemiakd: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Father of ur children and ur youth husband so u risk ur life for him and am sure his family family will not admit that their son is a beast according to what u said ni o

I pray God help u.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Abiboss: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
i just love this method of diminishing,
we are overpopulated in this zoo, so keep on diminish
You are going next undecided
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Incomparable(f): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2018
I don't know why some Yoruba men molest their wives. Why are those people bearing the name 'Dare' are wicked and wife beaters?

I still don't understand. May God uphold Nigerians homes.

This kind news saddens my heart.

It is well.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by sweetlaw: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2018
another case of self pity

condition of marriage

and what will people say.

madam if you had left him, it would've been better than this shit u have gotten yourself into.

rip to the dead and may u find a good lawyer that will help your case.

boys and girls, women and men, anytime, ur spouse/boyfriend and girlfriend is maltreating you, better run for your life before you end up been killed or been the killer
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Abiboss: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Incomparable:
I don't know why some Yoruba men molest their wives. Why are those people bearing the name 'Dare' are wicked and wife beaters?

I still don't understand. May God uphold Nigerians homes.

This kind news saddens my heart.

It is well.
I'm Damilare by name and have married for 8yrs and I've never hit my wife before so get your facts right

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by sweetlaw: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Husband of your youth? Some men will watch WWE and practicalize it on their wives at home.

Mostly broke men panel beat their wives to ease their frustrations.

so true.

they take out their frustration on your their poor innocent partners.

if they channel the energy they use in beating their partners into looking for job, their lives and that of their families would be better.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by sweetlaw: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=kereman1 post=68078547]fear woman save ur life.[/quote

it goes both ways

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Sultty(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Must u display ur ignorance in public. Nothing meaningful to say

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2018
AntiWailer:
Domestic Violence is crazy

You are just on point.

I doubt that there is a more ardent advocate against domestic violence anywhere than myself.

I preach it like gospel each passing day.

Domestic violence is death in rehearsals.

Couples MUST watch out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by sweetlaw: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Ejimagift:

Maybe the guy get big preek. Nigerian girls too like big bananas

you no well.....lol
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by sweetlaw: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
dominique:
You couldn't leave him because he's the husband of your youth. Very stupid statement. Even if the murder charges are dropped, she deserves to be jailed for stupidity

you are right.

she could not leave d husband of her youth, but could pick up a knife and stabbed him to death, super story.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Deltatoto: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by kereman1: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=sweetlaw post=68079137][/quote]
if it's not for a woman won't we all still be in the garden of eden
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Abeg this is pure self defense.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Ligang: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Very pathetic story, watching her actually brought tears to my eyes. She looks so apologetic and remorseful which means it wasn't intentional anyways.

Left to court of public opinion,she deserves a chance to be heard and freed...

But she might need a very good lawyer, witnesses of previous abuses,evidences of previous domestic abuses to escape justice.

I feel her pain and i pray to almighty God to see her through this

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Ejimagift:

Maybe the guy get big preek. Nigerian girls too like big bananas
Chai shocked

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Incomparable(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Abiboss:

I'm Damilare by name and have married for 8yrs and I've never hit my wife before so get your facts right

God bless you. God's spirit must be residing in you.

Almost all your namesakes(Dare) I know are violent and they usually look cool and quiet to deceive people.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2018
CRIME WRITER VIEW

SELF DEFENCE OR COLD BLOODED MURDER

This is a very easy case actually to know who really is the victim hard , the deceased or the murderer and the body of the deceased holds the answer.

STABS

Now in self defence classes the aim is not to kill but to neutralize this is practically what your body does when adrenaline kicks in death situations ,fighting is the last option the first is fleeing ,my point here is the number of stabs on the body will give an ideal of what happened, if we have fewer stabs say 1-3 then she may be able to pull the self defence card but if we have more than just that number say 5-8 that's murder , clearly she wanted to get away from him not kill him so she is only going to inflict less I mean the human body is awfully receptive to puncture wounds it doesn't matter how those films portray it if you get a stab in the body the next thing you do is try as much as to g et away from that place , its not an option at all , so this guy should want to leave the woman immediately and find a way to leave the environment asap.

CONFESSION STATEMENT

it seems no one is reading what she said at all or the writer put it wrong.
SHE is said to have grabbed the knife while her husband was on top her ....

Now firstly I went back to check the man himself and the wife , the man is intimidating as in body physique is good okay...this guy isn't going to have a woman threaten him with knife and just look over it , he will try to grab the knife away from her as soon as he can I mean think about it who would have someone been threatened with a knife in their face and still charge towards such people , obviously that knife will cause some struggles as the man will take it away from the woman or fight for it.

BUT THERE ARE NO SELF DEFENCE WOUNDS ON THE MAN.
her actual confession statement should be investigated I doubt the media gave us everything she said actually.

MY CONCLUSION
this may actually be a self defence case actually for what it is what if she gets a good lawyer and witnesses to collaborate the domestic abuses and probably that fateful day , and if her lawyer can prove the presence of a struggle between them that day and the manner of the stab then they have a case for all we know she may have killed the man in his sleep but the stab to the neck meant she had to stand over him which she can't do except she was been confronted by him plus she has no MOTIVE to commit the crime, she has stayed with him long enough why hasn't she killed him all this time?

VERDICT: NOT GUILTY

I URGE THE POLICE TO PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS CASE CAREFULLY , SELF DEFENCE CASES ARE VERY DELICATE AND IF SHE HAS A GOOD LAWYER , THEN HER LAWYER SHOULD PUSH FOR A SELF DEFENCE MURDER CHARGE OR ATLEAST A SECOND DEGREE MURDER CHARGE.

SHE WILL GET SOME YEARS BEHIND BARS DEFINITELY BUT IF IT'S SELF DEFENCE SHE MAY GET 2-5 YEARS PENDING HOW OUR NIGERIA LAWS APPLY.

have a real life case to solve?, infidelity, murder, missing persons ,laundering and more .contact me on rchrdadrian@gmail.com

I AM A FREELANCE CRIME WRITER AND ANALYST.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by tsmat(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2018
majamajic:
pls what's the meaning of ' husband of my youth?

I like oyibo and divorce , if it can't work out u go your way I go my way, shikiina !!

but for Africa we go die there

do you know that oyinbo's kill over love and marriage related issues more than African??
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by mbomachinemeze(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Na poorverty dey cause all dis God pls enlarge our coast
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos by zeenaman: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2018
They should give her two years, then free her. She could be innocent as claimed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye / Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time / American Man Hanged In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.