Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car (26698 Views)

Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram / Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2018
greatman247:

You paid the niggah nothing
cool Nah I did that's why my nigga ain't talking no mo cause he be spending the dollars I sent him.
wink ain't that right classictee89?

greatman247:

Laughing at your lies.
grin Nah you ain't, you are just biting your fingers that you didn't ask for a hand out but It's cool homie ,I've got you, just send me your account number so I ma break you off a few stacks.

greatman247:

I'm not like you this is my only moniker.
grin Dey lie for your papa there you think say na baby you dey talk to.

greatman247:

You're exposed, everyone on here knows about your pretence.
cool Ain't no reason hiding when you've got paper like I do,that's why them call me the paper boy hommie cause I flex it and flaunt it, you feel me playa?
greatman247:

Look how everyone on here been all up in your case cos you keep fooling yourself online by bragging about money.
grin Nah! your alternate Nairaland account managers don't count.This is just #Sad.

greatman247:

Running along ass hole.
grin I sure hope you weren't trying to say 'RUN ALONG' cause what you have up there is you running away from me, what's the matter? I ball too much for you? Or you just hating on Mr. Paper boy and his swag on NL?
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by obonujoker(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2018
sweetv:
my own car bikoooo ,d sun was much on me today,even if nah second hand,I will be grateful, I no nid tear rubber...nah only me waka come

Owerri lady..... well we are not surprised though...
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Classictee89(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:
cool Nah I did that's why my nigga ain't talking no mo cause he be spending the dollars I sent him.

@friendly advice its enuf slap making me look lik a fool @d atm, buh stil calling me out here to make mockery of me doesnt add up. Common man! I caused it all dsame.
grin Nah you ain't, you are just biting your fingers that you didn't ask for a hand out but It's cool homie ,I've got you, just send me your account number so I ma break you off a few stacks.

cool Ain't no reason hiding when you've got paper like I do,that's why them call me the paper boy hommie cause I flex it and flaunt it, you feel me playa?

grin Nah! your alternate Nairaland account managers don't count.This is just #Sad.

grin I sure hope you weren't trying to say 'RUN ALONG' cause what you have up there is you running away from me, what's the matter? I ball too much for you? Or you just hating on Mr. Paper boy and his swag on NL?
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

You made me laugh hard, you gave the dude few dollars stacks? Show us proof of the payment or keep quiet for life. For now, you are still a bloody liar, a poor soul your are. The guy probably kept quiet cos he was sick and tired of your pretence and hide and sick games. I repeat you can't ball on me fool cos I'm not a broke ass niggah that your type can intimidate. I'm comfortable in my space and right. So don't try me. Can't be so stupid and low life to send you my bank account details when I can obviously feed your entire village. Sorry Mr. paper boy hahahahaha. Paper boy my ass.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2018
papadee93:

1. Using 'have' and 'just' together is wrong. You may use either of the two. Go and learn how to avoid redundant words.
Ok so use 'You have exposed yourself ' for a specific event that took place 2 minutes ago? hmmm I see.
papadee93:

2. There are so many rules of English language. I do not understand why you inserted the article 'the.' The article 'the' refers to a specific thing. Its the French that include articles before all their nouns, in English language it is not compulsory.
Yea, I guess it was a French Samuel jackson who said "the is THE rule of Engagement"
papadee93:

3. I definitely will not use 'its' in a professional correspondence. You are not important for me to bother about my grammar.
grin grin grin grin wetin happen? You couldn't find wiggle room in the google dictionary?
papadee93:

4. I expressed just one line of thought, there is no need for a paragraph.
grin Defence and warning don turn single thought? I see.
papadee93:

5. You may break long sentences into short sentences. Some of the best writers adopt this method.
Yes you may. However, that doesn't apply when there are two different sentences(grin see what I did there?)
papadee93:

I will not reply you again.
grin bros wan go cry.
Relax, it's only Nairaland.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
greatman247:

You made me laugh hard, you gave the dude few dollars stacks? Show us proof of the payment or keep quiet for life.
Aii then, pm me you account number

greatman247:

For now, you are still a bloody liar, a poor soul your are. The guy probably kept quiet cos he was sick and tired of your pretence and hide and sick games.
lol! it's bad enuff you gotta care so much that you want me to know that you don't believe me,but do you really have to create theories just to make yourself feel better? I mean that's just insecurity at its finest.

greatman247:

I repeat you can't ball on me fool cos I'm not a broke ass niggah that your type can intimidate.I'm comfortable in my space and right. So don't try me.
hehehe are you tryna act rich nah? Please stop befo your hurt yourself aii grin
greatman247:

Can't be so stupid and low life to send you my bank account details
Yea you will rather just let me make a fool outta ya for free? It's cool, everyone has their kinks #NoJudgement

greatman247:

when I can obviously feed your entire village.
grin grin grin grin grin cut it out nigga I almost cuffed up a lung
greatman247:

Sorry Mr. paper boy hahahahaha. Paper boy my ass.
Wow! that has got to be one of the most forced laughter I have ever seen.Good to see you struggle to laugh despite your situation.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Eyah! nothing to say abi? I guess it wasn't hunger afterall cry

angry Quit f*cking up the English language, grin I'm tired of laughing at you.

cool Yea that's cause I paid him a higher amount,
grin ain't that right Classictee89?
BTW, can you stick to using only one of your numerous monikers? Replying you is getting confusing.

Quit lying. I won't dignify you with anymore response cos you're so full of shit and lies. Run along ass hole.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
greatman247:

Quit lying. I won't dignify you with anymore response
grin lol Nigga is scared of the truth, no sweat playa
I understand

greatman247:

Run along ass hole.
grin Hmmmm I can see my lessons got thru to ya.
Glad to help you out buddie.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by sweetv(f): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
obonujoker:

Owerri lady..... well we are not surprised though...
Lagos boy ......well not surprise as well,is their more to it?
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Classictee89(m): 3:44am On Jun 03, 2018
greatman247:

Quit lying. I won't dignify you with anymore response cos you're so full of shit and lies. Run along ass hole.

please free this guy already. . .
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by obonujoker(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2018
sweetv:

Lagos boy ......well not surprise as well,is their more to it?

Owerri ladies and materialism... Girls of Douglas road....
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by sweetv(f): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
obonujoker:

Owerri ladies and materialism... Girls of Douglas road....
tot u have better knowledge of ur identity, guess u Dont...I would have replied you,back hand dude
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by obonujoker(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
sweetv:

tot u have better knowledge of ur identity, guess u Dont...I would have replied you,back hand dude

Yawns...... I stay in Aba, not Lagos...
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by oyesot: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ‎
Show friends and family that you care. Give them a gift of love this season. Get customized souvenirs at discounted price + free delivery within Lagos.
Call/ Whatsapp 0802 905 1624 , 0816 923 3564
Ramadan Kareem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage As A Little Girl (photo) / Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented / Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.