Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car (26697 Views)

Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram / Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
papadee93:

Bros no disturb yourself. Friendlyadvice no get money to feed himself. Shey na you he wan give money
grin guy I taya for you o, send account number you no send person now wan make e life better you dey discourage am oya pm me your acct no. Make people no know say I dey feed una for house
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Classictee89(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:
cool you are welcome
u can joke bout my predicament but. . . i jst av 2 pray hunger wil never b ur portion. Can make u eat ur enemies food...
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Classictee89:

i jst av 2 pray hunger wil never b ur portion.
Amen
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by gdon1010(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry na even 2nd hand motor e buy, broke b!tch
richie wic1 u buy 4 person. Bicycle u no fit buy 4 urself hating sum1 who bout 4 tyres 4 person. Even third hand she try bbn give her 5th hand car.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Hmmm made men don't make noise yet you are bending over backwards to convince me that you are "well fed"
Made men don't hate on other made men yet you typed this looooong epistle to tell me that I'm poor? Wow I don't want to believe you don't know what contradiction means I will just blame it on you being hungry.
grin go and beg for food nigga,a little dinner will help you function better.

How is that an epistle? I said it you lack sense...i wrote few lines you called it epistle. Uneducated fool. It's obvious you lack sense and have no idea what an epistle is. Illiterate idiot, go to school before you talk about feeding someone.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Yes, I dey shako accepted, Pls help d man up dere who is not Shako. Thanks

Ramadan Kareem to u bro.

shey u never sabi say the guy na big fool wey no even fit feed himself, grin grin bloody hater, calling a good gesture second hand car meanwhile, to help a brother that drop account since him no fit help grin grin, by their fruits we shall sabi them. Meanwhile ordinary bicycle him no fit buy for himself. Bloody illiterate
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by OhiOfIhima: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
greatman247:

shey u never sabi say the guy na big fool wey no even fit feed himself, grin grin bloody hater, calling a good gesture second hand car meanwhile other to help a brother that drop account since him no fit since grin grin, by their fruits we shall sabi them. Meanwhile ordinary bicycle him no fit buy for himself. Bloody illiterate
You can say dat again brother... Even order d guy to check his account... Hehehe laughing in Swahili
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
greatman247:

How is WAS that an epistle? I said it [COMMA]you lack sense...i wrote A few lines [COMMA] you called it AN epistle. Uneducated fool[COMMA] It's obvious you lack sense and have no idea what an epistle is. Illiterate idiot, go to school before you talk about feeding someone.
grin See person wey dey advice anoda person to go school.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
gdon1010:
richie wic1 u buy 4 person. Bicycle u no fit buy 4 urself hating sum1 who bout 4 tyres 4 person. Even third hand she try bbn give her 5th hand car.
angry oya I don vex go tell your sista make she pick any car of e choice say friendlyadvice go buy the car for am
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Anyad231: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Even Bill Gates no get 30businesses...sister cam down....u have done well buying a car but advise nina to go back to school and finish .....better stuff to come...
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Misternas89(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Classictee89:

the guy jonze me big time. I even wasted my last to ATM only 2get there, and notin. All is wel tho. Such is bound to hapen at a time like ds when al z nosediving. It al 4 d best. . .
Rely on no one nigga, no be only you dey suffer. Na garri I take since morning and nothing go show for me till 2mao if I go my paddy side weda him go cook beans and maize. Did I stalk anyone here to send my acct number If nairaland no exist, shey na street to street you go dey drop ur acct details? Try to be sensible please and don’t let suffereness drain your God given brain. You are born to make it in life, continue ur hustling and be prayerful and I believe everything will be alright for u and me. DONT BEG ANYONE HERE AGAIN, SOME PEOPLE SEF DRY SUFFER PASS YOU. U WEY EVEN GET MONEY GO ATM GO CHECK UR ACCT BALANCE.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by indulge01: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2018
lol
OhiOfIhima:
Omo if the tin sure for you pm me.. make we no social media everything.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin guy I taya for you o, send account number you no send person now wan make e life better you dey discourage am oya pm me your acct no. Make people no know say I dey feed una for house

Nurudeen shut up.

You wey no dey barf. Smello oshi. You suppose give the guy, wey send you acct number, money. Hope say u don tell your mama thank you, for night food wey she give you.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Mouthgag: 5:31am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry na even 2nd hand motor e buy, broke b!tch
Lol
See person wey dey manage leg

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin See person wey dey advice anoda person to go school.

Broke ass niggah you need that money more. Quit bragging about money, you ain't got no money. Fucking hungry boy. You couldn't send even N1k to the man up there that sent you account detail since. I'm laughing at you in Spanish. Hahahahaha.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2018
papadee93:

Nurudeen shut up.

You wey no dey barf. Smello oshi. You suppose give the guy, wey send you acct number, money. Hope say u don tell your mama thank you, for night food wey she give you.

Hahahahaha that was savagery, you really finished the hungry boy bragging about having so much money. Meanwhile, he can't even feed himself, yet he goes about bragging up and down.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2018
papadee93:

Nurudeen shut up.

shocked Ah ah you no sleep? Hmmm my "hunger" must really be disturbing some "well fed" people o.Oya kneel down there lemme pray for you in pastor adebole style:
1. I pray that you will learn how to spell BATH(barf means something else entirely)
2. I pray that your self esteem will smoke some weed and get high, so nairaland comments will stop giving you sleepless nights.
3.Just for fun, may God grant you the knowledge on how to open a bank account, so you can pm me the details and receive my blessings Amen.
Oya go to bed,its all good.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2018
Mouthgag:

Lol
See person wey dey manage leg
cool You know that ain't true nigga.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2018
greatman247:

Broke ass niggah[COMMA] you need that money more.
Eyah! nothing to say abi? I guess it wasn't hunger afterall cry
greatman247:

[PARAGRAPH]Quit bragging about money
angry Quit f*cking up the English language, grin I'm tired of laughing at you.

greatman247:

[PARAGRAPH] Fucking hungry boy.[COMMA] You couldn't send even N1k to the man up there that sent you HIS account detail since.

cool Yea that's cause I paid him a higher amount,
grin ain't that right Classictee89?
BTW, can you stick to using only one of your numerous monikers? Replying you is getting confusing.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

shocked Ah ah you no sleep? Hmmm my "hunger" must really be disturbing some "well fed" people o.Oya kneel down there lemme pray for you in pastor adebole style:
1. I pray that you will learn how to spell BATH(barf means something else entirely)
2. I pray that your self esteem will smoke some weed and get high, so nairaland comments will stop giving you sleepless nights.
3.Just for fun, may God grant you the knowledge on how to open a bank account, so you can pm me the details and receive my blessings Amen.
Oya go to bed,its all good.

Oloshi ni bobo Nurudeen yi sha. So its not obvious to you that I typed in pidgin? Stop forming what you are not. Why have you not pm classictee since.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2018
papadee93:

Oloshi ni bobo Nurudeen yi sha. So its not obvious to you that I typed in pidgin?
Then you should have typed BAFF cause BARF is another word for VOMIT and I bet that's not what you were getting at.
Seriously, go to bed.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Then you should have typed BAFF cause BARF is another word for VOMIT and I bet that's not what you were getting at.
Seriously, go to bed.

Its clear you are jobless.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2018
papadee93:

Its clear [COMMA]you are jobless.
It's clear,you are hungry. grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by colonist(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Na woman get this world....who wan dash man motor for e birthday
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by tannu4u(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2018
Ghaziabad, VIP Independent Model Service in Mumbai
Ghaziabad Provide VIP and Independent Models Service in Ghaziabad. Enjoy your tour with Dream service Ghaziabad, Female in Ghaziabad.

http://tannuroy.in/
http://tannuroy.in/gallery.html
http://tannuroy.in/rates.html
[url]http://tannuroy.in/contact.html
[/url]

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

It's clear,you are hungry. grin

You just exposed your lack of understanding of rules of the English language. 'Its clear you are jobless' is a single thought. Don't mess with me when it comes to grammar. You need to learn.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2018
papadee93:

You HAVE just exposed your lack of understanding of THE rules of the English language. 'It[']s clear you are jobless' is a single thought. [PARAGRAPH]Don't mess with me when it comes to grammar[COMMA]You need to learn.
Aii, I hear ya grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Eyah! nothing to say abi? I guess it wasn't hunger afterall cry

angry Quit f*cking up the English language, grin I'm tired of laughing at you.

cool Yea that's cause I paid him a higher amount,
grin ain't that right Classictee89?
BTW, can you stick to using only one of your numerous monikers? Replying you is getting confusing.

You paid the niggah nothing. Laughing at your lies. I'm not like you this is my only moniker. You're exposed, everyone on here knows about your pretence. Look how everyone on here been all up in your case cos you keep fooling yourself online by bragging about money. Sorry for your hungry ass. You're probably still in your village now, thinking of how you gonna get by today cos nothing in your stomach for days now. Hungry boy forming rich kid. Run along ass hole.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2018
papadee93:

You just exposed your lack of understanding of rules of the English language. 'Its clear you are jobless' is a single thought. Don't mess with me when it comes to grammar. You need to learn.

Aside the fact that, that fool does not understand English language fluently, he is also a slay boy who claims what he does not own. Nothing to his name, a flat broke niggah and yet he forms he can send fund to people and he can feed peeps on here. He is nothing but hungry boy that has nothing in his stomach for days. Stop giving him your attention. He is a big fool.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Aii, I hear ya grin

1. Using 'have' and 'just' together is wrong. You may use either of the two. Go and learn how to avoid redundant words.
2. There are so many rules of English language. I do not understand why you inserted the article 'the.' The article 'the' refers to a specific thing. Its the French that include articles before all their nouns, in English language it is not compulsory.
3. I definitely will not use 'its' in a professional correspondence. You are not important for me to bother about my grammar.
4. I expressed just one line of thought, there is no need for a paragraph.
5. You may break long sentences into short sentences. Some of the best writers adopt this method.

You no sabi anything kan kan. I will not reply you again.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2018
greatman247:

Aside the fact that, that fool does not understand English language fluently, he is also a slay boy who claims what he does not own. Nothing to his name, a flat broke niggah and yet he forms he can send fund to people and he can feed peeps on here. He is nothing but hungry boy that has nothing in his stomach for days. Stop giving him your attention. He is a big fool.

I know. That is why I decided to school him in the post above.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2018
papadee93:

I know. That is why I decided to school him in the post above.

Very good, but don't school him anymore cos he won't learn, that was why he's been stagnant all the while and yet he claims what he does not have. Slay boy with nothing to his name. grin honestly folks like him are not interested in learning, he's a fu*ked boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage As A Little Girl (photo) / PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline / Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.